剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I have to go, I have an 8:00 a.m. breakfast meeting.
-你看牙医穿得太隆重了吧 -衣服送洗了
-You're kind of dressed up for the dentist. -Oh, laundry day.
-明白 -再见 亲爱的
-Got it. -Bye, sweetie.
我觉得自己很恶劣
Bye. I felt horrible.
我从未向米兰达撒谎
I had never lied to Miranda before.
但我不好意思承认和大人物见面的事
But I was embarrassed to admit that I was seeing Big again.
我跟大人物一起欺骗了她和所有朋友
The truth was I was cheating on her and all my friends with Mr. Big.
当天下午 莎曼珊和她新的健身教练索尔
That afternoon, Samantha got very personal with her new trainer, Thor.
关系更加密切
I feel like such a cliché.
我敢说你一定跟每个学员上♥床♥
I bet you sleep with all your clients.
我没有 但...
-I really don't, but... -No?
这一直都是我的幻想
...it's always been kind of a fantasy for me.
也许我可以训练你
Maybe I could train you.
我们先去淋浴吧
Why don't we take a shower first?
你的腿好美
You got great legs.
早知道我就会刮毛
If I knew we were going to be doing this
我帮你刮
I would have shaved them.
你是个坏女孩吗?
Are you a dirty girl?
那要看你对坏的定义为何
I guess that depends on your definition of dirty.
接着 让莎曼珊又惊又喜的是
And then to Samantha's surprise and delight...
索尔的手并没有停下来
Thor kept right on shaving.
男人为什么会想帮你刮阴毛?
What is this thing that guys have these days about wanting to shave your pubic hair?
他们对小女孩有憧憬
It's obvious, they want a little girl.
索尔这么做
No, actually, in Thor's case,
比较像是在我身上烙印
it was more like being branded.
什么意思?
What are you talking about?
他把那里修剪成闪电状
He shaved me in a shape, a lightning bolt.
你从哪里认识这些男人?
Where do you find these guys?
凯莉 你有没有听到?
Carrie, are you listening to this?
莎曼珊的教练
That very personal trainer of Samantha's
帮她把阴毛修成闪电状
shaved her crotch in the shape of a lightning bolt.
很有创意
Oh, really? It's very creative.
有点像是用X做记号♥
It's sort of like "X marks the spot."
那地方常常被忽略
You know, it's a very neglected area.
但现在人们开始注意它了
-But people are really starting to pay attention. -Uh-huh.
你再也不能任由那里杂草丛生
You can't just let it grow wild anymore.
修整阴毛的生意商机无限
There's an entire business these days
这跟你穿什么鞋子一样
devoted to the upkeep and management of pubic hair.
代表着个人风格
It says as much about you as your shoes.
恭喜 你找到一个很有天赋的设计师
Congratulations, it sounds like you found yourself a very talented stylist.
凯莉 你在里面干嘛?
Carrie, what are you doing in there?
帮我开一下门好吗?我马上就好
Can somebody get that? I'll be out in a sec.
抱歉 我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
跟我们出去不用这么盛装吧
You didn't have to get all dressed up for us.
有何不可?你也除毛了
Why not? You did your hair.
这不是为了你们
Well, it's not for you guys.
我要和莉蒂亚还有她朋友见面
I'm meeting Lydia and her friends later on tonight.
谁是莉蒂亚?
Lydia, who's Lydia?
你还不知道么 夏洛特是同性恋
Haven't you heard? Charlotte's a lesbian.
我才不是
I am not a lesbian.
我只是交了一些女同志朋友
I just have some new lesbian friends.
这礼拜她已经和她们出去三次了
She's been out with them three times in the past week.
所以呢
So?
她们都很酷 而且生活不会被男人搞得那么复杂
They're cool and they buy art and their lives aren't complicated by men.
我四年级时是同性恋
I was a major lesbian in the 4th grade.
和温蒂克斯顿 我们接吻 感觉很好
Wendy Kirsten, we kissed, it was nice.
她们知道你爱的是男人吗?
They know you're straight, right?
我肯定她们知道
Oh, I'm sure they do.
我们甚至不谈论性♥爱♥
But we don't even talk about sex.
相信我 这不是问题
Believe me, it's a non-issue.
你得跟她们说清楚
You have to tell them.
否则就是在误导她们
Otherwise you're just leading them on.
没错 你只是心血来潮客串一下
That's right, you're nothing but a big clit tease.
你在说什么 难道异性恋者
What are you saying? That a straight woman
不能和女同志做朋友吗?
and a gay woman can't be friends?
当然可以
Of course they can,
但你不能到了神力女超人的世界 却不入境随俗
but you can't expect to move to Wonder Woman's island and not go native.
凯莉呢?
Where's Carrie?
如果她不尽快出来
If she doesn't get out of the bathroom soon
我们要赶不上电影了
we're gonna miss the movie.
你在厕所里还好吗?
Is everything okay in there?
老实说 不好
Actually, no.
我需要帮忙
I need help.
有点尴尬
This is embarrassing.
我新装的避孕器卡住了
But I got a new diaphragm and it's stuck.
卡在里面多久了?
How long has it been in there?
自从昨天晚上
Since last night.
早上你说去洗牙…
You mean while you were out getting your teeth cleaned this morning?
现在我不是去妇产科挂急诊
Now listen, I'm either gonna have to make an emergency visit to my gynecologist
就是你们其中一个进来帮我
or one of you is gonna have to give me a hand.
我的手不怎么灵巧
I'd help you but I'm not very dexterous.
你是同性恋 你去
You're the lesbian, go in there.
不要
No.
我来
Go.
我才刚做完指甲
And I just had my nails done.
你非请我吃晚餐不可
You are so buying me dinner.
等等 我们错过了什么
Wait a second, aren't we skipping a beat here?
你跟谁上♥床♥了?
Who are you sleeping with?
是从几个星期前开始的
It's something that started again a few weeks ago.
我不知道该不该当真 我没有告诉你们
I don't know if it's real or not so I didn't want to say anything.
不过…是大人物
But... it's Big.
我的天
-Oh, my God. -What?
你跟大人物上♥床♥?
You're sleeping with Big?
凯莉 他对你那么差劲
Carrie, he was such an asshole to you.
不尽然如此
Not really.
也许有时候…
I mean, maybe sometimes, but...
你凭什么认为这次会不同?
What makes you think it's gonna be any different this time?
我不知道 我不确定
I don't know, I'm not sure they are,
但情况似乎有改善
but, it just, it kind of feels okay.
那你何必瞒着我们?
If it feels okay, why are you sneaking behind our backs?
我们在肉体和心灵上都很有默契
Look, we've got this physical, chemical kind of connection
这是很难说断就断的 你们饶了我吧
that's hard to shake, so lay off, okay?
所以这只是偶然的性关系?
So, now it's gonna be a casual sex thing?
也许
Maybe.
就连我都没这么天真
Even I am not that naive.
我没心情看电影了
You know what? I'm really not in the mood to see a movie anymore.
凯莉
-Carrie. -Carrie.
别这样…
-Come, uh... -I didn't...
那晚我彻夜未眠
I couldn't sleep at all that night.
问题是 我的朋友说得对
The problem was my friends were right.
和大人物陷入这种
Falling into this casual thing with Big
前途茫茫的关系中
without a sense of what happened or where it was going
我突然觉得大错特错
suddenly felt like a huge mistake.
夏洛特去派蒂艾斯顿的家 参加早午餐聚会
The next morning, Charlotte attended brunch at the home of Patty Aston,
她的前夫是一位电视制♥作♥人
the ex-wife of a Hollywood television producer.
如果权力女同志是曼哈顿最时髦的社交族群
If power lesbians represented Manhattan's chicest new social hive,
夏洛特即将和她们的女王见面
Charlotte was about to meet their queen bee.
派蒂棒呆了
Patty is such an amazing lady.
她是一百个慈善团体的董事
She sits on the board of like a hundred charities.
还去上飞行课程
And now she's taking flying lessons.
她在泰莱德还有个很棒的别♥墅♥
She's also got this gorgeous house in Telluride.
我们复活节要去玩 你也应该一起来
We're all going there for Easter, you should come.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
她的收藏也很不同凡响
She also has some very interesting art.
狩猎女神黛安娜
Diana the Huntress.
我在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
I got her on sale.
派蒂 她就是夏洛特
Patty, this is Charlotte.
幸会
A pleasure.
我已经久仰大名
I've heard so many wonderful things about you.
幸会
Likewise.
我刚和夏洛特聊到你在泰莱德的别♥墅♥
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表