剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Beautiful and she thinks I'm funny.
你极为可笑
You're hilarious.
不要长舌了 吃东西吧
Put your tongue back in your head, and the lox on the table, please.
来吧 我们吃点东西
Come on, everybody, let's...have something to eat. Come on! Yeah.
我们得走了
Look, we... We have to go.
亲爱的 我们可以留下来
Sweetie, we can... We'll stay.
太好了
Great! Oh, good, thank you!
就在这短短五分钟内
I mean, really, within the space of five minutes,
我想出了下礼拜专栏的内容
I had next week's column,
受邀到大学演讲
an invitation to speak at an Ivy League university,
到扎巴餐厅大啖鱼类美食
and access to the entire Zabar's fish counter.
现在离开?他疯了吗?
Leave now? Was he nuts?
你曾和有小孩的人约会吗?
So, have you ever gone out with someone who had a kid?
没有 我也没有跟在电梯
No, but I've never gone out with someone I met
-遇到的人约会 -我也是第一次
-on an elevator either, so... -Well, that's a first for me, too.
我曾在电扶梯遇到一个女孩 但不多久就吹了
There was a woman I met on an escalator once, but it didn't last long.
到了女内衣部门就分手了
It was over by the time we got to ladies' lingerie.
我曾和一个穿女人内衣的男子约会
I dated a man once who wore ladies' lingerie.
他有点问题
That was kind of the problem there.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我现在穿着短内♥裤♥
Cause I'm wearing panties now.
你开玩笑的吧?
You're kidding, right?
爸爸 你看这个
Daddy, look what I found!
-快说对不起 -不
-Can you say you're sorry? -No!
你还好吗?
-No, no, no! -Are you okay?
很幸运 我通常用右脑思考
Fortunately, I mostly use the right side of my brain.
单亲父母的社交生活一定很艰难
It must be hard, having a social life as a single parent.
我得帮约会对象买♥♥头盔
Well, yeah, it is. I got to buy protective helmets for all my dates.
我的在哪里?
Yeah! Where's mine by the way?
赛门出生以前 我的社交生活也不怎么样
Oh, truth is, I...I never really had a great social life before Simon either.
我是个脱离常轨的怪人
I'm just one of those weird male aberrations who...
宁可结婚
prefers to be married.
我喜欢稳定 有规律
I mean, I like stability, I like routine.
喜欢有人等我回家
I like knowing there's people waiting for me at home.
我听起来应该很无趣吧
I guess that makes me sound pretty dull.
说什么傻话
Are you kidding?
你是异性恋中的圣杯
You're the heterosexual holy grail.
米兰达在想一个中古男人
Miranda began to wonder how a vintage man
在她现代家具上的样子
might look on her modern couch.
你看 给你
Here, here, here, here.
谢谢
Thank you!
现在邀你吃晚餐或许不是时候
Probably not the best time to ask you to dinner, huh?
当米兰达努力克制恶心的同时
While Miranda was dealing with queasiness,
夏洛特在赶走沮丧
Charlotte was handling depression.
她认为可以用手工松饼解决
Which, of course, she felt could be solved with a homemade muffin.
就像奶妈以前作的一样
There you go! Just like Nana used to make.
小夏 松饼很好吃
Charlie, the muffins are great.
但我宁可要马丁尼
But I'd much prefer a nice dry Martini.
奶妈都会做松饼替你打气
But Nana always made muffins to cheer you up.
那是以前的我
Well, that was pre-Leslie.
我现在需要鸡尾酒 你的伏特加在哪里?
Post-Leslie, I need a cocktail. Now, where's your vodka?
我没有
I don't have any.
你是新教♥徒♥吗?
And you call yourself a wasp.
你们有什么事不能解决?
I don't see why you two can't work it out,
你有一场很美丽的婚礼
you had the most beautiful wedding.
我们的离婚更可爱
And we're going to have an even lovelier divorce.
我不敢相信你就这样轻易丢开
I can't believe you're willing to just throw it all away so easily.
一段感情需要耐心和体谅
I mean, relationships take work. You need patience and understanding.
夏洛特 你最近一次最长的关系是什么时候?
Charlotte, when was your last long-term relationship?
吃你的松饼吧
Oh, just eat your muffin.
那个下午 就像历时六小时的前戏
The afternoon had been like six hours of foreplay.
有些男人用烛光和轻音乐引诱女人
Some men seduce with dim lights and soft music,
方恩用饼干和家人引诱我
Vaughn seduced with chocolate chip cookies and relatives.
发生这种事无可避免
It was inevitable this would happen.
我只是没料到会这么快
I just didn't know it would happen so quickly.
我去拿面纸
Um, I'll get a tissue.
在他弄脏你床单之前甩了他
Get out now, before he stains all your sheets.
这太残酷了
Oh, come on, that's harsh.
或许他很紧张
It could be he was just nervous.
第一次总是很奇怪
The first time is always weird.
可能是喝酒的关系
And he'd probably had something to drink.
我们整天跟他的家人在一起
And we'd just spent the whole day with his family.
那家伙的车开不进车♥库♥
Look, the guy could not get his Cadillac into the garage.
真讨厌被我说中
Honey, I'm sorry, I hate being right about this.
没有胜算的话
Samantha was the General Patton of sex.
莎曼珊不随便派兵
She didn't like sending her troops into battle if she thought they would lose.
-我喜欢他 -那很好
-I like him. -Well, that's real swell,
但他们不会在杯子蛋糕加奶油
but it still doesn't get the cream in the cupcake.
我最喜欢他的家人
But the thing I like best about him is his family.
有可以上♥床♥的人选吗?
Mm, anyone there you can fuck?
我试着帮你忙
What? I'm trying to be helpful.
他的家人…很有魅力
I'm telling you, this family is like...They've got charisma!
就像汤姆克鲁斯
Like Tom Cruise, they're the Tom Cruise of families.
家人应该是一段感情的阻碍
I'm pretty sure the family is supposed to be the obstacle
不是吸引
to a relationship, not the attraction.
我曾因为某人家有游泳池而跟他上♥床♥
I fucked a guy once because his family had a pool.
结果他是个笨蛋
He was pretty much of a nerd, but,
我会到他家帮忙打奶泡
I'd go over there and get all cocoa-buttered up.
他妈妈爱死我了
His mom loved me.
她拿多果汁给我喝
She was always serving me Kool-aid and chips.
多果汁?
-Kool-aid? -Mm, yeah!
我当时十三岁
Kool-aid! I was 13 and, honey,
你应该看看我古铜色的皮肤
you should've seen my tan.
成功经营一段感情是不容易的
In my mind, the complications of making a relationship work
现在以指数方式持续复杂化
had just expanded exponentially.
当你跟某人约会时
When you date someone,
有多少人在感情上受到影响?
how many people become emotionally involved?
当你跟某人上♥床♥ 是不是等于跟他全家做♥爱♥?
When you sleep with someone, are you screwing the family?
在我还不确定我对方恩的感觉时
While I was still on the fence about my feelings for Vaughn,
我确定我喜欢他的母亲
I had no doubt about my feeling for his mother.
我爱她
I was in love with her.
我们当时在尼加拉瓜
Then we were in Nicaragua...
参加和平部队 方恩就是在那里出生的
with the Peace Corps. That's where Vaughn was born.
我无法释怀 你救了五条生命
I can't get over it! You've had, like, five lives.
我不可能做得到
I can barely make one happen.
不要轻视你自己 凯莉
Oh, don't pull that self-effacing shit with me, Carrie.
我知道你会有所作为
I see you. I know what you've got going.
我能做什么?
What? What do I do?
-我不过写个小专栏 -那就是贡献
-I write this little column. -It's a contribution.
你在写文章 你...
I mean, you are putting it out there. You...
你是对话的一部分
You're part of a dialogue.
要不是你 我们就不会知道
I mean, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't know half the things we do
其他人的性生活
about other people's sex lives.
非常谢谢你
Well, thanks a lot.
我在取笑你
I'm teasing.
不不 能这样诚实地谈论性真的很棒
No, no. It's wonderful to be frank and honest about sex.
我就是这样养育小孩的
That's how I raised my kids. I mean,
性教育是我们的话题之一
sex was always a part of the discussion.
两岁时 他们就知道身体各器官的正确名称
When they were two years old, they knew the proper names for their body parts.
从来没有什么小鸡鸡小鸭鸭的
None of this pee-pee and wee-wee crap, no, no.
所以 他们可以跟我说任何事
And as result, you know, they can talk to me about anything.
当弗兰尼跟我说她是同性恋
When Franny told me she was a lesbian, I said,
我说:很好 只要你不是共和党员
"Great, just as long as you're not a republican."
我可不可以说 我很喜欢你?
May I just say, I like you very much.
你真是个甜心 谢谢你
Oh, that's dear, thank you.
你有跟蕾丝李说话吗?
So, did you talk to Leslie today?
没有 我跟她律师谈过
No, but I talked to her lawyer.
你知道吗
Do you want to know all about that?
我要把房♥子给她 她却给我胃溃痬
I'm giving her the house and she's giving me an ulcer.
很抱歉我又提起
Okay, okay, I'm sorry I brought it up.
今晚我们来放松
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表