剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
It's a date.
那天稍晚 夏洛特意识到
Later that day, Charlotte realized
她听腻了男人毫无说服力的借口...
she was just plain tired of listening to another man's weak justifications...
你不明白
You don't understand.
她是我妹妹的一个老朋友
She's an old friend of my sister's from college.
她刚刚搬过来 上个月她叔叔过世了
She just moved to the city and her uncle died last month
我只是想安慰她
and I was just trying to be supportive.
再说 你才是我想上♥床♥的对象
Besides, you're the one I want to sleep with.
她感觉她的人生偶然地转了个弯
...when she felt her life take a fortuitous turn.
盖瑞 我得挂了
Gareth, I've got to go.
幸会
Hi, nice to see you.
我来付画款
I just came in to pay for my painting.
她先保管六个月
It's her painting for six months.
然后再卖♥♥回给我
Then she's selling it back to me.
不好意思 我家才有宽敞的阁楼
Excuse me, I'm the one with the big loft
和整面空旷的白墙壁
and all the empty white walls.
你瞧那幅画 我好兴奋
Oh, look at it, I am so excited.
不好意思
Excuse me.
对了 你的普拉达鞋很好看
By the way, love the Prada loafers.
谢了
-Thanks. -Yeah?
权力女同志和她们穿的鞋
Power lesbians and their shoes
好比股票经纪和他们抽的雪茄
are like Wall Street brokers and their cigars.
爱丽丝对你夸赞不已
Yael has told me so many nice things about you.
你从事艺术品买♥♥卖♥♥多久了?
How long have you been doing the art thing?
十年…不 十二年了
Uh, ten years, no, 12 years.
在这家画廊待了快五年
Almost five years at this gallery.
你在哪儿工作?
What do you do?
我是华纳唱片的副总裁
I'm a V.P. at Warner Music.
艾琳在华尔街工作
Eileen works on Wall Street.
你们在一起多久了?
And how long have you two been together?
以前的事了
Used to be together.
在一起五年 现在只是朋友
Five years, we're just friends now.
真酷
That is so cool.
要不要和玛莉莎 还有珠儿喝一杯?
Hold on. Hey, want to join Melissa and Drew in about an hour for a drink?
好 你要不要跟我们一起去?
Sure. Would you like to join us for a drink?
我很想去 可是…
Oh, I wish I could, but, uh...
可是什么?
But what?
夏洛特想不出一个拒绝的好理由
The truth is, Charlotte couldn't think of one really good reason not to go.
我很乐意去
I'd love to.
在纽约最热门的女同志酒吧 “G点”喝一杯之后
One drink at G-Spot, the hottest new girl bar in town,
她们又去“路克”吃晚饭
followed by dinner and scintillating conversation at Luxe,
席间妙语如珠
a hot new French-fusion restaurant
那是一家法式餐厅
with an even hotter Sapphic chef,
主厨也是热情的女同志
followed by late night dancing at Love Tunnel,
之后的深夜热舞 让夏洛特重温往日的快乐
left Charlotte exhilarated and happy as she'd been in ages.
这是一趟解放之旅
There was something relaxing and liberating
来到一个不同的世界
in traveling through an alternate universe
可以彻底把男人抛在脑后
that contained no thought of men.
那晚 她结识了一些很棒的新朋友
By the end of the night, Charlotte had truly made some wonderful new friends.
米兰达这一夜筋疲力尽
That night, Miranda was exhausted from her own night on the town.
她和伊森花了四个小时
She had spent the last four hours in the dark with Ethan,
观赏经典纪录片“大屠♥杀♥”
watching the classic holocaust documentary, Shoah .
“大屠♥杀♥”比那部虚伪做作的 “辛德勒的名单”好多了
Shoah is so much better than that fakey, stagy Schindler's List .
叙事电影 根本别想碰触历史的惨痛
A narrative film can't begin to touch the horror of experience.
只有纪录片才能捕捉真实
Only documentaries can really begin to capture the truth.
叙事电影的整个概念 不过是狗屁…
In fact, the entire concept of narrative film is just...is bogus.
要不要去我家?
Want to come back to my place?
米兰达发现伊森在床上
Miranda was pleased to discover that Ethan was as passionate between the sheets
与他对非叙事电影一样热情
as he was on the subject of non-narrative film.
当他们正要办事时
But just as they were getting down to business,
她意识到他们并不孤单
Miranda realized they were not alone.
那是干嘛?
What's that for?
可以助兴
Just something to get us in the mood.
我觉得挺性感的 你不觉得吗?
I think it's kind of sexy, don't you?
也许吧
Yeah, I guess it could be.
米兰达意识到 伊森对电影的狂热
Miranda realized that Ethan's passion for film
孵化出了一个很有意思的癖好
had taken on a new and interesting twist.
半夜看完了纪录片 “变调摇滚乐”
A few nights later, after a midnight show of Gimme Shelter at the Waverly,
米兰达发现 伊森的新朋友实在难以摆脱
Miranda discovered that Ethan's new friends were hard to shake.
需要开着吗?
Does that really need to be on?
不
No.
那真的让我性致勃勃
It just really turns me on.
有了我还不够吗?
Aren't I enough?
你很棒
Yeah, you're great.
若你觉得受到干扰 我可以关掉声音
I can turn off the sound if it bugs you.
你能把头往右移吗?
Could you move your head a bit to the right?
那晚在大人物的厨房♥
That night, in Mr. Big's kitchen,
我展现了难得一见的技艺
I performed an unnatural act of my own.
我下厨做菜
I cooked.
来了 火锅上桌
Voila, fondue.
你没有做菜 只是加热了起司
You didn't cook, you just heated up cheese.
还有把面包撕成一小块
And tore up little pieces of bread.
你的努力真让我感动
Well, I'm touched by your effort.
这是我唯一擅长的菜
It's the only recipe I could ever master.
好了
Alrighty.
现在…
Now...
告诉我你喜欢吃
Tell me you love it.
美味极了
Tasty.
换你了
Now you tell me.
好难吃
It's horrible.
现在可以去餐厅吃饭了吗?
Can we go to a restaurant now?
我收回那句话 你是个很棒的厨子
I take it back, you're an excellent cook.
我还没跟我朋友说 我们又开始约会
I haven't told any of my friends we're seeing each other again.
我也没说
Neither have I.
这不算 你根本没朋友
Well, that doesn't count, you have no friends.
我有生意上的伙伴
I have interested parties.
你为何不告诉他们?
Then why haven't you told them?
我觉得你不希望我说
I sensed you didn't want me to.
才怪
Bullshit.
你要我说什么?
Well, what do you want me to tell people?
没什么
Nothing.
很好 那就保密吧
Good idea, let's keep it quiet.
你为什么想保密?
Why do you want to keep it quiet?
我只是迎合你
I just want to be agreeable.
我不知道为什么想把和大人物
The truth is, I wasn't sure why I wanted to keep the fact
重新交往的事瞒得那么紧
that I was seeing Big again so under wraps.
那似乎是不正当的
All I knew is that it felt somehow elicit.
我甚至不想在他家过夜
I didn't even want to be caught waking up there.
那天早上七点
That morning, at 7:00 a.m.,
当我慢慢走回公♥寓♥时…
as I walked the walk of shame back to my apartment...
凯莉?
Carrie?
米兰达 天啊…
Miranda, oh my God.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing up here?
我去洗牙
Oh, uh, teeth cleaning.
在早上七点?
At 7:00 a.m.?
我想赶快解决这件事
Well, I just... I like to get it over with.
伊森还好吗?
Hey, how's Ethan?
除了他沉溺于色情片之外?
Aside from the fact that he's addicted to porn?
一如既往
Still, huh?
起初是很吸引人
It was kind of sexy at first,
但他越来越过分
but it's just getting borderline humiliating.
总是说把头移开…
Move your head here, move your head there.
你不觉得真枪实弹
You would think that the real thing
比看录影带刺♥激♥多了
would be more exciting than a tape, wouldn't you?
也许这只是习惯使然
Well, maybe it's just a force of habit.
我觉得他对影片中的女主角更有兴趣
Sure, but I get the feeling he's more interested in the girls in the video than me.
那感觉就好像 他在我们做♥爱♥时对我不忠
Like he's cheating on me with them while we're having sex.
我不知道 是我要求太多了吗?
I don't know, am I expecting too much?
你值得他全心全意的对待
No, no, you deserve his undivided attention.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了 八点要开早餐会
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表