剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧)
阶级制度
? They say it's spring ?
? This feeling Light as a feather ?
? They say this thing ?
? This magic we share together ?
? Came with the weather too ?
我喜爱纽约的几件事如下
Here are some things I love about New York.
春季的暖和天气 不冷也不热
That week in spring when it's warm, but not hot,
正要萌芽开花的树
and the trees are just beginning to bloom.
穿西装的男人
Men in suits.
三份报纸以及12个八卦专栏
Three papers and 12 gossip columns.
“我爱你 纽约” 这句话很容易说出口
It's easy for me to say, "I love you, New York."
“我爱你 大人物” 这句话却很难
It's not so easy to say, "I love you, Mr. Big."
我第一次发现自己真的爱大人物
The first time I realized I actually loved Big
是在某个早上吃面包 喝咖啡的时候
was over toast and coffee one morning.
怎么了?
What?
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
怎么了?
What?
没事
Nothing.
我第一次想对他说“我爱你”
The first time I actually felt like saying it
是他带我去看芭蕾舞时
was the night he took me to the ballet.
而他讨厌芭蕾舞
And he hates the ballet.
我不想扫你的兴
I don't want to disappoint you,
但是有几个舞者吊钢丝
but I think a couple of those dancers had on wires.
他们没有吊钢丝
-They were not on wires. -Oh, yeah.
在做一些跳跃动作时我看见了
On a couple of those big leaps I saw the wires.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我爱…你乱七八糟的头发
I love your hair like that.
别闹了
Cut it out.
然而我从未预期说出口的时机 却突然来临
And then there was the time I never expected to say it.
上周五晚上 大约七点二十分
Last Friday night at approximately 7:20 p.m...
大人物来接我出去晚餐
...Big was picking me up to take me out to dinner.
我只要换双鞋就好了
Hey. Hi, I just have to change my shoes.
动作快 迟到可不好
Well, hurry up, we don't want to be late.
如果搭计程车 五分钟之内就可以到
If we grab a cab on Madison, we can be there in five minutes.
送给你的
Here.
为什么?
Well, what's this for?
我看到它便想起了你
Oh, I just saw it and thought of you.
这…就是不对劲
It was just... wrong.
不对劲
It was wrong.
我不知该说什么 只好说…
I didn't know what to say except...
我爱你
I love you.
你因为这玩意儿 对他说你爱他?
You told Big, "I love you," because he gave you that?
你以为这是个钻石鸭戒指吗?
What did you think it was, a large diamond duck ring?
我妈有一个松鼠形状的
I think my mother has one of these in the shape of a squirrel.
我不是说“我爱钱包”
Note, I did not say I love the purse.
他说什么?
And then what did he say?
他只是反应有点吃惊
Well, he just sort of reacted stunned for a moment
然后说…
and then he said...Well...
不客气
you're welcome.
我在外面等你
I'll just wait for you outside.
也许他以为你说的是 “我爱钱包”
Well, maybe he thought you said, "I love it."
不 我刻意说清楚是“你”
No, it was a very deliberate and distinct "you."
所以他假装你没说?
So he just sort of pretended like you didn't say it?
但我们都知道我说了
Yeah, sort of. But we both know I did.
现在我已经摊牌
So, now I've laid down the gauntlet.
如果他不回应“我爱你”
He either has to say "I love you" back,
我就得跟他分手
or I guess I'm gonna have to break up with him.
你要给他多久时间?
Well, how long are you gonna give him?
我没有设定有效期限
Well, I didn't put an expiration date on the sentiment.
不过我想感情的保质期和乳制品一样
But I figure it's got the shelf life of a dairy product.
它将会在一周内开始凝结
It's gonna start to curdle in about a week.
这很有意思
You know, it's so interesting.
跟男人说“我恨你”
You can tell a man, "I hate you,"
你将会享受这辈子最棒的性♥爱♥
you have the best sex of your life.
跟他说“我爱你”
But tell him, "I love you,"
却很可能再也见不到他
you'll probably never see him again.
现在说这话还真令人欣慰
Well, that's just very comforting right now.
等等 时间到
Wait a minute. Time out.
你们有没有想过
Did you ever think that at this very moment
也许这男人正试着用自己的方式告诉凯莉
the man might be trying to find his own way to tell Carrie
他爱她?
that he loves her?
米兰达对于爱情的乐观态度
Listening to Miranda wax optimistic about love
比二月的热浪更令人困惑
was more disorienting than a heat wave in February.
不
No.
但从前最大的爱情怀疑论者米兰达
But it seemed that Miranda, formerly love's greatest skeptic,
已亲身体验浪漫的美妙
had recently experienced a romantic epiphany.
去外面找位子
Go grab us a seat outside and I'll meet you out there.
这次让我付帐好吗?
Will you let me pay this time?
不 你的钱在这儿不管用
No, no, no, your money's no good here.
多少钱?
How much?
五块九
$5.90. -Ow!
她正和一个崇拜她的酒保交往
She was dating a bartender who worshiped her.
米兰达为他疯狂
And Miranda was so crazy about him in return
也让他带着出去吃晚餐
that she let him take her out to dinner.
但只去她知道他负担得起的地方
But only to places she knew he could afford.
这是纽约最好吃的披萨
Best slices in the city, don't you think?
我的事务所星期六要举办年度餐会
So...Saturday my firm is having its annual dinner thing.
不知道酒吧能不能...
And I was wondering if you think that maybe the bar
放你一天假 让你当我的男伴
could spare you for a night, you could be my date.
先警告你 那场合非常无聊
I warn you, it's going to be totally boring.
有我陪你就不无聊
It's not gonna be boring if I'm there with you.
你可能得穿西装
You probably should wear a suit.
这是一场盛大豪华的宴会?
So it's gonna be a big fancy affair.
你有西装吧?
You do have a suit, right?
当然有
Sure I do.
很漂亮
It's really nice.
是金色的
It's gold.
金色的?
It's gold?
对 而且还是灯芯绒的料子
Yeah, you know, um...corduroy.
灯芯绒有什么不好?
What's wrong with corduroy?
说都说不完
I don't have enough time to tell you what's wrong with corduroy.
史蒂夫第一次带米兰达回家
For the first time, Steve took Miranda back to his place.
这就是你的公♥寓♥?
So...this is your apartment.
你喜欢吗?
You like?
很别致
It's sweet.
我模仿罗伯特迪理路在 “计程车司机”中的房♥子布置
I modeled it after De Niro's place in Taxi Driver.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
这里租金便宜
It's cheap.
离酒吧又近…
And it's near the bar.
而且你可以永远不必再来
And you never have to come here again.
当晚 米兰达第一次感到雅痞的罪恶感
That evening, Miranda experienced her first pangs of yuppie guilt.
许多很棒的艺术家都当过好几年酒保
A lot of wonderful artists worked as bartenders for years.
也许有一天他会赚大钱
That doesn't mean he won't be making money someday.
他不是艺术家型的酒保
He's not an artist slash bartender.
他对当酒保乐在其中
He's just happy being a bartender, period.
除了调制鸡尾酒
No aspirations beyond shaking the cocktails
和装满花生碗之外胸无大志
and refilling the peanut bowls.
他的床上功夫如何?
How's he in bed?
无可挑剔
There are no words.
在我听来像是一段理想的恋情
Sounds like a dream relationship to me.
他可以让你达到高♥潮♥
Yeah, he can make you cum
接着调一杯四海为家给你
and then he can make you a Cosmopolitan.
说真的 你怎能对一个未来靠小费
Honestly, I don't know how you can get serious with a guy
过活的男人认真?
whose entire future is based on tips.
慢着
Wait a minute.
多金的男人总是跟不怎么有钱的女人交往
Rich men date not so rich women all the time.
看看我和大人物
I mean, come on, look at me and Big.
这与金钱无关 是因为我们合得来
It's not about money, it's about compatibility.
但男人比较有钱才正常
Yeah, but it's normal for the guy to have more money.
拜托
Oh, c'mon. -God.
很多女人比老公会赚钱
I know lots of women who make more money than their husbands.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表