剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
老天在惩罚我随便和人上♥床♥
The Gods are punishing me for having casual sex.
谢谢
Thank you.
问你一个问题我就走
One quick question and I'm out of here.
你为什么这么恨男人?
Why do you hate guys so much?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我们才刚认识 所以我知道你不是针对我
We just met, so I know that ain't all about me.
等一下…
Wait, wait, wait!
你到底想怎么样?
What, what do you want?
我只想更进一步了解你
I just wanna get to know you better.
帮我一个忙好吗?
Do me a favor,
你能不能试着相信
can you, for one second,
或许我不是个坏人?
believe that maybe I'm not some full of shit guy?
或许我是真的喜欢你?
That maybe I do like you?
或许那一晚很特别?
That maybe the other night was special?
你能相信吗?
Do you think that maybe you can believe that?
不能
No.
或许我跟太多酒保上过床了
Maybe I've just slept with too many bartenders.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk about it.
幸会 失陪了
Nice meeting you all, excuse me.
也许我们应该要一张四个人的桌子
Guys, maybe we should just get a table for us four.
我就知道 大人物不会来了
I knew it, Big's not coming.
男人都是烂货
Men are shit.
米兰达 别胡说
Miranda, what are you talking about?
他会来吧?
He's coming, isn't he?
我不知道我是否说得出口
I didn't know if I had the heart
告诉夏洛特“从此幸福美满” 真的只是个神话
to tell me Charlotte that happily ever after really was just a myth.
他来了
See, there he is!
外面雨下的真大
Boy, it's really coming down out there.
你还记得我的朋友吗?
You remember my friends?
我当然记得 你们好
Of course, I do.
看见大人物为我现身
Seeing Big show up for me like that
彻底动摇了米兰达对男人不信任的态度
shook Miranda's lack of belief system to the very core.
抱歉失陪
Excuse me.
就这样 米兰达离开“否认”
And just like that, Miranda left denial.
史蒂夫
Steve!
或许我能相信
Maybe I can believe it.
从那时起
From that night on,
男女关系复杂的女人
promiscuous women everywhere would tell the tale
也将诉说着 一♥夜♥情♥变成真感情的故事
of the one night stand that turned into a relationship.
至于大人物和我…
And as for Big and me...
莎曼珊 告诉我
So, Samantha, tell me...
你有没有跟那老头上♥床♥?
Did you ever get it on with that old coot?
从那晚起 我们不再是神话
That was the night we stopped being a myth
而开始步入真实
and started becoming real.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表