剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
And right then,
我夏日恋情的男主角 准时出现了
my summer romance made his appearance, right on schedule.
黄色遮阳伞今年似乎非常流行
The yellow umbrellas seem to be very popular this year.
嗨
Hey!
莎曼珊 米兰达 这位是布莱德米哥医生
Samantha, Miranda, this is Dr. Bradley Meego.
你是哪一科的医生 大夫?
So what kind of a doctor are you, doctor?
什么都看
Uh, internal medicine.
可以说是万事通
General, all-purpose kind of thing.
太棒了 那么你能开药方?
Fabulous! So you can prescribe medication?
你有什么意见?
What did you have in mind?
别理她
Feel free to ignore her.
我要去冲个澡
Listen, I'm gonna go take a quick dip.
你保证不丢下我?
Now, you promise not to ditch me, now.
我保证
-I promise. -Okay.
他是你在新书派对上认识的?
Is that the guy from the book party?
是的
Yeah.
我得开始阅读了
I've got to start reading.
他很可爱 我只是不太确定有没有兴趣
He's cute, I'm just not really sure I'm interested.
人长得帅 又有礼貌
Good-looking, polite,
在汉普顿有房♥子
house in the Hamptons.
擅长理论
It's good on paper.
你知道那定律
-Well, you know the rule. -Huh?
擅长理论的人床上功夫很差劲
Good on paper, bad in bed.
擅长理论的男人 拥有出色的背景资历
A "good on paper guy" is a guy with great credentials,
最后你却永远会为了一个
who you always end up leaving for some hot guy
骑摩托车的浪子离他而去
who rides a motorcycle and doesn't have a checking account.
海水真是棒呆了
Ah! The water feels so awesome.
你们应该下去玩一玩
You guys should really go in.
你最好擦一点防晒油
You better put on some sunscreen,
没关系 我从来不会晒伤
Oh, that's okay, I never burn.
我会
Well, I do.
我觉得差不多了
In fact, I think I've had enough for today.
我要去买♥♥点东西
I'm gonna go grocery shopping.
你们想要什么吗?
You guys want anything?
兰姆酒
Oh, we should get some rum.
我们可以做长岛冰茶
We can make Long Island Iced Teas.
好 我爱死长岛冰茶了
Oh, yes. I love Long Island Iced Teas.
太棒了
Excellent!
我在一家很热门的餐厅
So I took a leap of faith and made reservations
订了今晚的餐位
at one of those impossible to get into restaurants for tonight.
我很想去
Oh, wow, I'd love to,
但我不能就这样丢下我的朋友
I just, I can't abandon my friends.
其实这并不是邀请
Well, actually, that wasn't an invitation.
我只是随口提起
It was just restaurant chit-chat.
开玩笑的
-I'm kidding. -Oh.
那晚餐之后呢?
How about after dinner?
我们可以回房♥子 在阳台上坐坐
I got a great little house. A cute little porch we can sit on.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
好吧 这个周末
Okay, then, how about if I just call your
我打你的紧急电♥话♥如何?
in case of emergency number this weekend.
紧急状况是 我猜我会开始想你
The emergency being I think I'm gonna miss you.
好 你当然可以这么做
Yes, you can definitely do that.
浪漫 殷勤
Romantic, polite,
加上他在公路南方拥有的房♥子
and his very own house south of the highway.
这个擅长理论的男人 正从纸上一跃而出
My "good on paper" guy was jumping right off the page.
那天下午 我们从海滩返回别♥墅♥时
Later that afternoon, we came back from the beach
感觉仿佛又是29岁般年轻
rested, rejuvenated, feeling almost 29 again.
连米兰达心情都很好
Even Miranda was in good spirits.
我刚从市场回来
Hey, guys, I just got back from the market.
晚餐有新鲜的玉米和海产
Fresh corn and seafood for dinner.
不过你的崇拜者不能留下来 凯莉
Except, Carrie, your groupie can't stay.
我只准备了四人份
I only got enough for the four of us.
她在这里?
She's here?
她问太多问题了
Yeah, she was asking too many inane questions.
我让她去你房♥间
I sent her up to your room.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
-对不起 -我得去冲个澡
-Sorry. -So, I have got to go shower,
把身上的沙冲干净
I'm all itchy in my bathing suit from the sand.
然后就去帮你
-And then I'm gonna help ya. -Okay.
慢慢来
Take your time.
莎曼珊 那封信是你的
Samantha, that came for you.
我的天
Oh, my God!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
明晚是汉普顿的土风舞晚会
It's for the Hampton's hoedown tomorrow night.
由妮娜G公♥关♥公♥司♥举办
And the event is being run by Nina G. Public Relations. Nina G.!
一夜之间 莎曼珊的前助理
Overnight, Samantha's ex-assistant, Nina Grabowski,
便将自己重新塑造成为妮娜G
had reinvented herself as Nina G. I was up for that job.
她用我的通讯录制♥作♥宾客名单
And now she's using my Rolodex to put together the guest list.
当莎曼珊被她的手下狠狠摆了一道
While Samantha was getting fucked royally by her protégé,
我的门徒正给我女王般的待遇
mine was giving me the royal treatment.
不是我不想跟男人上♥床♥
It's not that I don't wanna have sex with men,
我只是觉得以前的女人
I just feel like these previous generations of women
贬低了性的价值 因此它甚至不再特别了
have devalued sex to the point where it's not even special anymore.
我15岁那年夏天
One summer, when I was 15,
我读了每本杰姬柯林斯的作品
I read everything Jackie Collins ever wrote.
当时我在想 “这应该是惊人的吗?”
And I thought to myself, "Who cares?" I mean, is this supposed to be shocking,
“对每个经过的性感男人 搔首弄姿?”
wagging one's pussy at every good-looking stud who walks by?
你到底喜欢我专栏哪一点?
Please. And, what is it you like about my column?
我肚子上有个虱子 我弄不掉
I have a, a tiny tick on my stomach, and I can't get it off.
会痛吗?
Ew. Does it hurt?
不 但会痒
No, but it itches.
我的天 那不是虱子
Oh, my God, that is not a tick.
那是什么?
Well, well, what is it?
都是可恶的床单害的
Well, there go our shitty sheets.
我的天 好恶心
Oh, my God, it's so disgusting.
她要去哪里?
Where's she going?
去药房♥
To the drugstore.
夏洛特真的回到二十几岁了
Charlotte really is in her 20's.
她身上有阴虱
She's got crabs.
当晚 我打给米哥医生
That night, I called Dr. Meego.
我想这算是紧急情况
I figured it was an emergency.
我大学时长过一次阴虱
I just, I have this thing about crabs. I had them once in college,
害我一辈子留下疤痕
and the experience scarred me for life.
我得等床单和毛巾都烧掉
So, I really, I don't think I can go back to that house until the mattresses are sanitized
才能回去
and the sheets and towels are burned.
我很高兴你想到了我
No, I'm... I'm flattered you thought of me.
我很乐意为你朋友 开一点杀菌药
I'd be happy to prescribe your friend some industrial strength pubicide.
没事的
No, that's all right,
我想她能照顾自己
I think she can take care of herself.
干杯
-Here, cheers. -Cheers.
你可能得在这里过夜
You might have to spend the night here, you know.
可能 不过只是睡觉而已
I might have to, but only to sleep.
女人总是这么说
You know, women are always saying that,
灯一关掉
and then, as soon as the lights go out,
她们就来脱我的睡衣
boom, they're going right for my pajamas.
我保证没有滑稽的玩意儿
All righty, I promise, no funny stuff.
我们同床 但并未上♥床♥
That night, we slept together but we didn't sleep together.
那感觉好极了
It was really nice.
这是第一件
And I believe it was the first instance
阴虱让感情有所进展的案例
of a case of crabs moving a relationship forward.
每年 本地的有钱人
Every year, one of the local Hamptons billionaires
都会办一个挤满牛仔 和鱼子酱的盛大土风舞会
got down and dirty and threw a big hoedown full of cowboys and caviar.
这是社交季的大事
It was the event of the season.
我们陪莎曼珊出席 给予她精神支持
We joined Samantha to lend our moral support.
有人不参加我办的派对
There are people here who don't even come to my parties
却参加妮娜办的
and they came to Nina's.
你看看她
Look at her over there.
来点生腌牛肉干?
Beef jerky carpaccio?
我现在真的非常沮丧
I am just so depressed right now.
失陪
Excuse me.
你要去哪里
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表