剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
All of the other times?
你身体有毛病吗?
Oh, do you have like a physical problem or something?
你凭什么认为是我的问题?
Me? What makes you assume it's me?
无意冒犯 只是...
Oh, no offense, it's just...
以前跟我上过床的女人都不必假装
Nobody I've ever slept with has had to, you know, fake it.
很多女人都会假装高♥潮♥
You know, a lot of women fake it,
我不说你根本不知道我在假装
and up until five minutes ago, you didn't know that I was faking it, so...
你的意思是
Well, what are you saying?
跟我上过床的女人都是装的?
All the women I've ever slept with have been faking it?
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
没有 我只是在脑中浏览名单
Nothing. I was just running a list in my head.
女人身体的构造比较复杂
Look, Josh, a woman's anatomy is a little more complicated...
我知道女人的身体构造
Hey, hey, I know all about a woman's anatomy.
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
你是眼科医生
You're an eye doctor.
好吧 给我一点诀窍
Okay, give me some tips.
-你说什么? -让你达到高♥潮♥的诀窍
-Pardon me? -Tips, tips to get you off.
我不要别人同情
I am nobody's charity case.
我可是马拉松好手
I run the marathon for Christ's sake.
你知道阴蒂有何作用吗?
Okay, well, do you know how the clitoris works?
-知道 -你知道它在哪里吗?
-Yes. -Do you know where it is?
-知道 -它的位置比你所想的还要深两英寸左右
-Yes. -Well, it's about two inches from where you think it is.
放轻松 我让你瞧瞧
Relax, I'll show you.
那一周 我去夏洛特家
Later that week, I went over to Charlotte's
看汤姆精湛的手工艺
to see some of Tom's handiwork.
我们把灯装好之后
So after we finish in here with the lighting,
我们要在厨房♥重新铺瓷砖
we're gonna start in on the kitchen, we're gonna re-tile everything.
现在夏洛特谈到她的房♥子
First Samantha and now Charlotte went
也满口都是“我们”
"we", "we", "we", all about her home.
你走之前怎么做得完?
How are you gonna get all that done before you leave?
我不走了
-I'm not leaving. -Oh.
我决定留下来
I've decided to stay.
我得去拿电压计
I have to go over to my place and get a voltmeter.
我马上回来
I'll be right back, okay?
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
“再见 亲爱的”?
"Bye, honey"?
当他说要离开时
When he told me he was leaving,
我突然对他有了感觉 万一他是“对的人”呢?
I suddenly had all these feelings, like, what if he was the one?
他一直在我身边 我却没发现他的存在
He'd been right under my nose the entire time and I'd never even seen him.
我让“失业演员”的阴影妨碍了我们的发展
I let the whole, "almost 40, out of work actor thing" get in the way.
凯莉 他强壮又有男子气概
But Carrie, he is strong, and masculine,
他会修这屋里的东西
and he can fix things around the house.
夏洛特 你不能因为一个男人会修你的浴缸就跟他交往
Charlotte, you can't create a relationship with a guy just because he can caulk your tub.
当然可以
Yes, you can.
回家的路上 我开始纳闷
As I walked home, I couldn't help but wonder,
何时孤单一人变成了现代受排斥的对象?
when did being alone become the modern-day equivalent of being a leper?
以后餐厅会不会分区?
Will Manhattan restaurants soon be divided up into sections?
分成吸烟和非吸烟区 单身和非单身区?
Smoking, non-smoking, single, non-single?
老牌子 麻烦你
Yeah, the usual, please.
我脑中浮现一个可怕的想法
And then I had a frightening thought.
或许是我在假装
Maybe I was the one who was faking it.
我假装单身是一件快乐的事
All these years faking to myself that I was happy being single.
对 那就是我
Yes, it's me.
卖♥♥香烟的小贩 竟对我投射同情的目光
And there it was, pity. Pity from the man who sells me my Marlboro Lights.
那真是最后一击
It was the final straw.
我不要让一本杂♥志♥
I decided I wasn't gonna let a magazine,
或我的朋友们阻止我做自己
or my friends, or the surgeon general stop me from being who I was,
我是单身贵族 惊叹号♥
single and fabulous, exclamation point.
-塔蒂尼 -你说什么?
-Tartini? -Excuse me?
塔蒂尼 蔓越莓口味的伏特加
Tartini, cranberry-flavored vodka.
我才四天没来就有新饮料了?
I've been out of commission for four days, there's a new drink?
我邀请史丹佛参加下城一个
I'd invited Stanford to join me at a fabulous party downtown
向知名摄影师艾伦朗恩文致敬的派对
to honor the fabulous conceptual photographer, Ellen von Unwerth.
不幸的是 他也邀请了他的新男友
Unfortunately, he invited his new boyfriend,
你好 我恨你
Hi, I hate you.
玩得愉快 我也很恨我自己
Join the club, I hate me, too.
封面的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about the cover.
-这与我无关 -谁在乎
-I had nothing to do with it. -Who cares?
下个礼拜会有新的封面人物 我便成了历史
Next week you'll have a coke-dealing slumlord on the cover, and I'll be history.
你真棒
You are fabulous.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你得甩了他
You realize you're going to have to dump him.
不行 我们夏天要一起分租♥房♥♥子
I can't, we're getting a summer share in Sagaponack.
塔蒂尼
Tartini!
当我们在下城狂欢时…
While Stanford and I did downtown...
莎曼珊在她最爱的浪漫餐厅等待威廉
Samantha was uptown, waiting for William at her favorite romantic restaurant.
一个人吗?
Alone?
不 我在等人
No, I'm waiting for someone.
起初她以为她记错了时间
At first she thought she had the wrong time.
但当20分钟后 他还迟迟没出现
But when he still wasn't there 20 minutes later,
她打到他的答录机
she called her machine.
没有留言
No message.
不知道他被什么事耽搁了
I don't know what's keeping him.
你能叫侍者送一杯红酒来吗?
Could you ask the waiter to bring me a red wine?
她没料到会在公共场合落单
She hadn't expected to be caught out in public alone
手边没有一本书 或她单独外出用餐的盔甲
without a book, or a project, or any of her dining-out-alone armor.
她无计可施 只好继续坐着等他
She had nothing to do but sit and wait for him.
现在 她知道威廉不会来了
By now, she knew that "we" William wasn't ever going to show up.
威廉是那种“为了得到现在想要的东西
He was one of those men who faked a future
去编织美好的未来”的男人
to get what he wanted in the present.
还要水吗?
More water?
不用了
No, no more water.
她觉得暴露而脆弱 像个傻瓜
She felt exposed, vulnerable, like a fool.
天啊 大家都在看
My God, people are looking.
-我觉得好丢脸 -没事 没事
-I'm so embarrassed. -It's okay, it's okay.
洗手间在哪里?
Where's the ladies'...
这边
This way.
你还好吗?
You okay?
谢谢 你真体贴
Thank you. You're very sweet.
平常我不是这样子的
I'm not usually like this.
我不敢相信我竟会被一个男人的花言巧语迷惑
I can't believe I fell for some guy's line.
有时女人就是想听听“我们”
But, sometimes you just need to hear "we".
莎曼珊让那个侍者亲吻她
Samantha let the Pakistani busboy kiss her.
他处理面包时非常温柔且用心
After all, he'd been so sweet and attentive with the bread.
带我回家 你便不寂寞
You take me home, you're not alone.
莎曼珊注视他充满希望的眼神
As Samantha looked into his sweet and hopeful eyes,
她体会到一件事
she realized something.
即使很难受
No matter how much it hurts,
有时孤单比伪装好
sometimes it's better to be alone than fake it.
同时 我从刚认识的男人口中听到了
Meanwhile, downtown...I just heard the funniest thing I'd ever heard
这辈子最好笑的事
from a man I just met.
对不起 你的裤子…
Oh, my God. I'm sorry, oh, your pants...
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's fine. -God, I'm sorry.
去你的
Well, fuck you!
惊叹号♥
Exclamation point.
该回家了
Okay, you little tartini, time to go home.
你喝够了
-What? -You've had enough.
还早
Oh, c'mon, it's early.
已经凌晨两点了
It's 2:00 a.m. on a Tuesday.
你走吧 回家去吧 史丹佛
Oh, Stanford, just go. Go, go, go home,
带着你疲惫 漂亮的屁♥股♥回家
take your tired, fabulous ass home.
我想认识帅哥
I want to meet cute guys.
这里每个人都是同性恋
Everyone here is gay, gay, gay.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
需要火吗?
You need a light?
他叫杰克
His name was Jake.
他是当晚最符合我需求的人
He was everything I was looking for that night.
单身 异性恋 会抽烟
Single, straight, and a smoker.
上城没这么多烟
There wasn't quite as much smoke uptown.
怎么样?好多了吗?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表