剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Why, does she have a tilted uterus too?
你们都没注意到我的皮包吗?
Hey, isn't anybody going to notice my purse?
真可爱
-Aw! -Cute!
这是新款的吗?
Is it new?
不 但它小得放不下内♥裤♥
No, but it is quite small and panty-free.
你将内♥裤♥留在大人物家了?
You left your underwear at Big's.
没有 但我留了梳子 吹风机
Well, no, but I did leave a hairbrush, a hair dryer,
除毛刀 月经棉条...
razors, tampons...
还有眼部卸妆液
and eye makeup remover.
有进步
Wow, good for you!
还有别的东西
And something else.
什么?
What?
我第一次在大人物家里上大号♥
For the first time at Big's...I did a number two.
我觉得在他家上大号♥很自在 这是好现象
Yes! Now I think it's a good sign that I feel comfortable enough with Big to do a number two.
才怪
It is not a good sign.
这是恋爱的终结
It's the end of romance.
这真的很了不起
This is a big deal.
我在上一段感情都没做过这种事
I went through an entire relationship never doing that at the guy's place,
我们周末出去度假 我还一直跑大厅的洗手间
including a weekend in Bermuda where I spent the whole time running to the lobby.
这在纽约真的很不容易
Yeah, it's tough in New York, you know.
公♥寓♥很小 只有一间浴室
Apartments are small, there's one bathroom.
在里做什么都听得到
You can hear everybody's everything.
所以我只和有钱人约会
That's why I only date rich men.
钱能买♥♥到足够的空间 让你上大号♥
Money means that there's enough space to distance yourself from the number two.
我就从未在男友家上过大号♥
I have never done a number two at a boyfriend's place.
你太紧张了 你应该上七号♥
Honey, you're so uptight, you need to do a number seven.
抱歉 这是吧台的那位先生请的
Excuse me. It's from that guy at the end of the bar.
是吗?
Oh, really?
我的天 那是多明尼克
Oh, my God, it's Dominic.
多明尼克德墨纳哥 是个出版业巨子
Dominic Delmonaco was a publishing magnate,
他是莎曼珊第一个 也是唯一爱过的男人
and the first and only man Samantha really loved.
他曾与她有过一段炽烈的恋情
He wined and dined her, set the bar for hot sex,
却为了冰岛一个叫安卡的名模 抛弃了她
then dumped her for an Icelandic supermodel named Anka.
后来又因为离婚 上了“财富”杂♥志♥封面
Once on the cover of Fortune, he'd fallen to tabloid level due to a messy public divorce.
我去跟他打招呼
I'm just gonna say hello.
你不在意他抛弃了你?
After what he did to you?
-他做了什么? -让她心碎
-What did he do? -He broke her heart.
你能想像莎曼珊心碎吗?
Imagining Samantha with a broken heart
对夏洛特而言 这比和男同性恋舌吻更难以想像
was almost more confusing to Charlotte than a French kiss from a gay man.
那都过去了
Ancient history.
我现在拥有绝对的优势
I'm the one with the power now.
我早就超越他了
I've evolved past him.
小美人
Hey, beautiful.
帅哥
Hiya, handsome.
这是什么?
Hey! What's this?
你留在我家的几样东西
Oh, just a few things you left at my place.
谢谢
Thanks.
这种感觉就像…
It's like I had one too many items
我被踢出了我们之间的关系
and I was being kicked out of the relationship express lane.
大人物的家是怎么回事?
What is it about Big's apartment?
那里就像个所有女人的不沾锅
Nothing ever sticks, it's like Teflon for women.
我是故意把东西留在你那里的
I meant to leave that stuff at your apartment.
为什么?
Why?
因为…
Well...
我不是一起床就画好妆的
For one thing, I don't wake up looking like this.
我梳妆打扮需要一点东西
I actually need stuff to look like this.
我不想整天像个游民一样
And it would be nice not to have to
带着那些东西到处跑
carry it around all day with me like a nomad.
那只是几样小东西
It's just a few things.
你也可以把东西留在这里
And you can leave stuff here.
我不想把东西放在这里
I don't want to leave stuff here.
你也不用放很多
Well, not a lot of stuff, just like...
你早上也许会需要刮胡子
You know, if you want to shave in the morning.
我都在健身房♥刮
I shave at the gym.
我一时也举不出例子
Okay, then, I don't know.
好比袜子
Socks.
你要我把袜子放在这里?
You want me to leave socks here?
别管我怎么说 你想放什么?
Well, never mind what I want, what do you want?
不知道 我们别兜圈子
I don't know, let's save an hour.
你直接说你要我怎样好了
Why don't you just tell me what I want?
就你认为
No, really. In your mind...
什么是在交往的男女最佳的状态?
what is the ideal living situation for two people in a relationship?
就是现在这样
Exactly what we have.
那是怎样?
And what is that?
我们各自有自己的住处
I have my place, you have yours.
想在一起时便在一起
We're together when we want to be.
想独处的时候就独处
And we're apart when we want to be.
就像伍迪艾伦和米亚?
Like Woody and Mia.
在顺宜出现之前
Before Soon-Yi.
自从伍迪艾伦搬到顺宜家之后
Ever since Woody Allen described waving to Mia Farrow across the park,
一群单身汉就期待得到
single men in Manhattan had yearned
这种同居的独居生活
for that kind of separate togetherness.
我觉得我好像快绝种的恐龙
I felt like the last dinosaur.
难道只有我需要适应环境吗?
Was I the one who needed to adapt?
我对两性关系不抱希望了吗?
Was my view of a relationship extinct?
我忍♥不住开始思考
I couldn't stop thinking about it.
在这个城市里的男同性恋 不但大张旗鼓又讲究时尚
This is a city where gay men are so out, they're in.
单身女子的卵巢 却正濒临退化的边缘
Where women are so chronically single, ovaries may be the next vestigial organ.
我们随时可以请人代劳
We can have anything delivered at any hour.
请人带狗散步 洗衣服 煮菜
We can have our dogs walked, our clothes cleaned, our food cooked.
既然有了看门的人 谁还需要老公?
Who needs a husband when you have a doorman?
纽约人的男女关系 正在进化当中吗?
Are New Yorkers evolving past relationships?
自从女人离开了洞窟
Relationships have been on the decline
男女关系就开始疏离
since women came out of the cave, looked around, and said, "This isn't so hard."
这么说你不需要男人 但你却想拥有一个男人?
Okay, so you don't need a man, but do you still want one?
亲爱的 我想要的可不只一个
Oh, honey, I want more than one.
真不知道你该代表女人的未来
I can't decide whether you represent our future
-还是灭亡? -当然是未来
-or our demise. -I am the future.
多明尼克让我了解到 过去的我有多么贫瘠
Seeing Dominic reminded me of how needy I was and how far I've come.
我们星期五晚上要出去
We're going out Friday night.
亲爱的 你花了一年时间才平复伤痛
Oh, sweetie! It took you a year to get over him.
他当年视你如蔽屣
He treated you like shit.
你怎么还想和他出去?
Why would you want to go out with him again?
就因为他以前视我如蔽屣
Because he treated me like shit.
你这是在自掘坟墓
Okay, I'm leaning towards demise.
我这是在报复
It's called revenge.
我要先让他欲♥火♥焚身
I'm gonna make him want me,
然后在我们办事之前
then right before we do it,
再像他抛弃我一样丢弃他
I'm gonna drop him like he dropped me.
你有分寸就好
As long as you got a plan.
可不只是计划 我连礼服都买♥♥好了
Not only a plan, I have a dress.
莎曼珊的复仇计划 可谓曲折离奇
Samantha's revenge fantasy, like all her fantasies, was even better live.
你比过去还要美艳
You're more beautiful than ever.
事业有成 我却已徒增白发
So successful, and I'm getting gray hair
安卡把我的一切全抢走了
and Anka is taking me for everything I've got.
我看报上说她得到了那艘帆船
I read that she got the sailboat.
我们曾在船上共度过美妙时光
Yes, well, we had good times in that boat.
你和安卡吗?
You and Anka?
我是说我们
-You and I. -Oh!
我有说过你穿这件衣服 美得不可方物吗?
Have I mentioned how...unbelievable you look in that dress?
因为史蒂芬始终没有行动
And since Stephan hadn't come out,
夏洛特决定接受他的邀请 到他家用餐
Charlotte accepted his invitation to stay in.
真好吃
That's delicious.
这是焗番茄披萨
Grilled portobello pizzas
撒上新鲜的罗勒叶 和巴马干酪起司
topped with fresh basil and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
这是玛莎的食谱
It's Martha's recipe.
我喜欢玛莎史都华
Well, I love Martha Stewart.
她就是个“狗的晚礼服”
She's the dog's tuxedo.
我在柏格朵夫家饰用品店 看过这些丝质的桌布
Oh, look. You have these silk place mats I've been eyeing at Bergdorf's.
你很有品味
You have good taste.
这是我最想要的厨房♥
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表