剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(两性专家凯莉布雷萧)
强烈痛苦
纽约的餐厅总试图寻求新卖♥♥点 为了吸引
New York City restaurants are always looking for the next new angle to grab that elusive
善变的曼哈顿民众
and somewhat jaded Manhattan palate.
去年是推出纽奥良肯犹美食
Last year it was fusion-Cajun.
上个月是布鲁塞尔的河蚌
Last month it was mussels from Brussels,
今晚则是性♥虐♥待秀
and tonight, it's S&M.
莎曼珊的公♥关♥公♥司♥负责为这家餐厅
Samantha's PR firm was hired to do the opening party
筹划开幕派对
for La Douleur Exquise,
这家餐厅叫做:强烈痛苦
translation, The Exquisite Pain.
当然 我们全都被邀请了
Of course, we were all invited.
市长勒令情趣商店停业
See, this is what happens when the mayor shuts down the sex shops.
但它却突然出现在餐厅里
Pops up in your cuisine.
史丹佛
Hey, Stanford!
我知道下次该带我妈到哪里吃饭了
Well, I know where I'm taking mother for dinner the next time she's in town.
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
借过
Excuse me.
让她过来
Let her through!
你穿的是什么?
What are you wearing?
邀请函上写了是变♥态♥派对
The invitation said kinky.
我缠卷了头发
I kinked my hair.
姐♥妹♥们♥都在里面 去吧 好好玩
The ladies are inside, go have fun.
下一个
Next!
不好意思 何时狂野性♥爱♥又开始流行了?
Excuse me. But when did wild sex come back in style?
巴尼百货清♥仓♥拍卖♥♥ 你去血拼的那个周末
Oh, I think that was the weekend you spent at the Barney's warehouse sale.
三杯四海为家 一杯健怡可乐
Three Cosmopolitans, a Diet Coke,
跟一杯摇匀的伏特加马丁尼
and a vodka Martini with a twist.
我要的是橄榄
I said olive.
差劲服务生…
Bad waiter, bad waiter.
你干嘛这样打他?
What do you tip for that?
有没有人想玩玩?
Anyone else want a whack?
那个服务生怎么穿成那样?
How does he wait on tables dressed like that?
真丢脸
It's humiliating.
霍华强森冰淇淋的服务生
Well, the summer I worked at Howard Johnson's,
也规定要戴橘色帽子
I had to wear an orange hat.
别如此评判他人
Don't be so judgmental!
这只是一种性的表现方式
This is just a sexual expression.
这些人有工作 不偷也不抢
All these people have jobs and pay their bills.
他们只是在享受恋物癖的乐趣
They're just having fun with fetishes.
不知道你的癖好是什么?
I wonder what your fetish is?
夏洛特对香薰罐有恋物癖
Charlotte has a thing for Crabtree and Evelyn Potpourri.
我才没有恋物癖
I don't have a fetish!
每个人都有恋物癖
Oh, we all have a fetish.
只是区别在于
The difference between us and them is,
他们把癖好展现出来让大家都看到
they're putting it out there where everyone can see.
我认为这样很好又很健康
I think it's healthy and fabulous.
很高兴见到你们
Well, it's so lovely to see you all.
小姐们 要记住
And remember, ladies,
别第一次约会就玩性♥虐♥待 那太过激烈了
whipping on the first date is considered forward.
坐下来 饮料还没喝完
You sit your ass down, Mistress Carrie.
大人物明天要去巴黎
Big's flying to Paris tomorrow for business
我想去跟他道别
and I wanna say goodbye.
何不送他一个难忘的道别?
Ooh, why not give him a goodbye he'll never forget?
糟透了
Sacre bleu!
把他弄到手来
Go get him, girl.
快笑 这是个玩笑
Well, laugh, it's a joke.
等等…
Whoa, wait, wait.
别急着脱 让我看看
Not so fast, let me see.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我不确定是因为那顶帽子 还是马鞭 或是我
I wasn't sure if it was the cap, the crop, or me,
但却奏效了
but it worked.
在恋物癖弥漫全市的同时
Meanwhile, at a fetish across town,
史丹佛进行着秘密性生活
Stanford Blatch had a secret sex life.
他化名”午夜干柴“在网络上
A very active secret sex life
进行非常活跃的秘密性生活
on the Internet as "Rick9Plus."
起初只是在孤独的周五夜晚
It all started innocently enough
犯下的一个不经意错误
as a goof on a lonely Friday night.
但很快地 他便时常花时间上他最爱的网站
But pretty soon he was logging in hours and hours on his favorite website.
他很高兴知道有其他人能分享他的恋内♥裤♥癖
It was a comfort to know that others shared his underwear fetish,
有时网站参观人数一天多达两千
sometimes as many as 2,000 hits a day.
不久后“午夜干柴”开始进聊天室聊天
No sooner had "Rick9Plus" entered the chat room
他收到他最喜欢的网友“大玩意”的讯息
that he got a message from his favorite on-screen pal, "Bigtool4U."
某些恋物癖只会在
Some fetishes can only flourish behind closed doors
午夜的门后发酵
in the very late-night hours on a laptop.
然而有某些则在人人都看得见的大白天发作
While others are right out in the broad daylight where everyone can see them.
夏洛特和其他曼哈顿女人
Charlotte, like every other normal woman in Manhattan,
对鞋子有狂热
had a thing for shoes.
早安
Good morning.
好漂亮的鞋子
Beautiful shoes.
是新款
Just got those in.
要不要试试?
-Oh... -Would you like to try them on?
不了 我只是看看
No, no, I'm just looking.
我的鞋太多了
I have way too many shoes as it is.
你穿七码?
Size seven?
这是七码鞋
Size seven.
你真坏
Oh, you are bad.
我只要试试就好
Okay, I'm just trying them on.
我买♥♥不起
I can't even afford them.
我在存钱去汉普顿
I'm saving for a summer share in the Hamptons.
好漂亮
Beautiful.
看看它的手工
Look at that craftsmanship.
我好喜欢
Oh, I love them.
多少钱?
How much?
四百元
$400.
不行
No...can't.
请在我哭之前把它脱下来
Please take it off before I start to cry.
-两百元 -为什么?
-$200. -Why?
鞋子该被喜爱的人珍惜
Shoes were meant to be loved.
你去汉普顿 会需要这样一双凉鞋
And you're gonna need a beautiful sandal like that in the Hamptons.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you so much.
我叫巴斯特
Buster.
谢谢你 巴斯特
Thank you, Buster.
当一个女人在这头
While one woman was uptown
审视她的美丽新凉鞋
eyeing her artful new sandal,
另一个女人正在城里 注意新恋情的对象
another was downtown eyeing
“伊莎贝拉史都华贾德纳所著 生命与时代”
The Life and Times of Isabella Stewart Gardner.
米兰达喜爱读历史传记
Miranda was obsessed with reading historical biographies.
其实她上个周末 都在读西班牙王菲利浦的传记
In fact, she spent all last weekend in bed with Philip of Spain .
早安
Morning.
那本书很不错
Oh...that's very good.
“疯马与卡士达 两名美国战士的人生”
The Parallel Lives of Two American Warriors.
史蒂芬安伯斯是个很棒的作家
Stephen Ambrose, great writer.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我刚读完他的“路易斯与汤玛士 无畏的胆量”
I just finished his Meriwether Lewis and Thomas Jefferson, Undaunted Courage.
真是太棒了
-Amazing. -Oh.
等读完“罗斯福的纽约时代” 我打算看那本
I'll pick that up right after I finish the New York Years.
我是杰克
Jack.
我是米兰达
Miranda.
当米兰达读完琼斯里莱的“伊莉沙白一世”
And right after Miranda picked up Elizabeth I, by Jasper Riley,
杰克也把上了米兰达
Jack picked up Miranda.
大人物和我 整个早上都待在床上
Big and I stayed in bed all morning,
我们有时间一起喝咖啡
which gave us just enough time for coffee
交代一些剩余的琐事
and some last-minute details.
我会很想你
I'm gonna miss you.
我一周内就会回来
Well, in a week I'll be back
到时候你可以看我整理行李
and you can sit there and watch as I unpack.
我帮了你忙
There. I helped.
对了
Oh, before I forget.
夏洛特计划去汉普顿
Charlotte wants to do a share in the Hamptons.
我们怎么样?要一起去吗?
So, are we thinking about doing something or should I go in on that?
我想我不行
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表