剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Do you like that?
我的泰迪也很喜欢
Oh, my Taddy liked that, too.
我好爱我的泰迪
Yes, I love my Taddy so much.
好马儿
Oh, good boy.
她的新伙伴轻轻推了她一下
And with that gentle nudge from her new pal...
使夏洛特对泰迪的反感消失了
all Charlotte's bad feelings about Taddy lifted
她回想起过去
and she remembered just how much
她曾经多爱它漂亮的白色斑点
she had loved his cute white spots.
放轻松…
Easy, easy.
走吧
Okay. Go, boy, go!
我是凯莉 我出门买♥♥鞋了
Hey, it's Carrie... I'm shoe shopping.
是我 你在家吗?
It's me... are you there?
如果你在家就接电♥话♥
Pick up if you're there.
你不在家
You're not there.
我打来是想说 上星期的事我觉得很抱歉
Well, I'm calling to say I feel bad about last week.
我不是有意造成那种局面
I didn't mean for it to happen like that. I...
你必须知道这件事
I thought you needed to know.
而我不想让别人告诉你
I hated the idea of someone else telling you.
老天 我觉得自己很混帐
Christ, I feel like a real shit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm, I'm really sorry...
你知道我绝不会故意伤害你
I would, you know, I would never, ever hurt you deliberately--
我知道你不会
I know you wouldn't.
原来你在家?
You're there?
对 我在家
Yeah, I'm here.
那…就像我说的
So... like I was saying...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
No, I'm sorry, too.
我不该有那么大反应
I shouldn't have reacted like that.
我只是…
I just...
这消息让我很震惊
It was just such a shock.
我想这是必要的打击 好让我继续往前走
I guess it was a shock I needed to hear to move on or something.
是
Yeah.
我衷心祝福你
I wish you all the best.
真的
I do.
我希望你和娜塔莎过得很幸福
I hope you and Natasha will be very happy.
那是真心话吗?
Do you mean that?
不是
No,
但我会的
but I will.
真的
Really, really.
我希望…将来有一天 我们大家能一起出来喝东西
I hope someday very soon we can all meet for a drink
当好朋友
and be great friends.
就像电影里演的那样
You know, like they do in the movies.
那么…
So...
再见了
Bye.
事实上 我真的打算维持那份友好的感觉 直到…
And I actually managed to hold on to those friendly feelings, until...
(我们订婚了)
我不敢相信 我的前男友现在正在
I can't believe my ex-boyfriend is six blocks away
六条街外的饭店举♥行♥订婚宴
at the Plaza right now having an engagement brunch.
我不敢相信他竟然有脸邀请你
I can't believe he had the nerve to invite you.
不不不 那是我的错
Oh, no, no, no, it's, it's my own fault.
是我自己要对他发表“友好宣言”
I had to make the big, "let's be friends" speech.
我在开什么玩笑?
But who am I kidding?
我们从来都不是朋友
Big and I were never friends,
我们是其他关系
we were something else.
显然是那种最后不会在饭店
Something that apparently did not end with
举♥行♥订婚派对的关系
an engagement party at the Plaza.
-还要再喝一轮吗?-你觉得呢?
-Do we want another round? -What do you think?
-麻烦再来四杯 -来了
-Four more, please. -Coming right up.
我想我可以感觉到 他们正在那边吃虾
You know, I think I can actually "feel" them over there eating shrimp.
只是…为什么是她?
It's just...why her?
说真的 为什么是她?
I mean, really... Why her?
一句话
One word.
赫伯
Hubble.
我的天 赫伯
Oh, my God. Hubble!
没错 真的好赫伯
It is! It is so Hubble.
-谁是赫伯? -赫伯
-Who's Hubble? -Hubble!
劳勃瑞福在“往日情怀”中 饰演的赫伯
Robert "Hubble" Redford in The Way We Were .
我好爱那部电影
Oh, I love that movie.
我超…超爱那部电影
No, I love, love, love, that movie.
没看过
Never saw it.
-我的天 -怎么可能
-Oh, my God! -What are you, an alien?
你怎么可能没看过 “往日情怀”?
How could you not have seen The Way We Were ?
少女看的片子
Chick film.
劳勃瑞福疯狂地爱着芭芭拉史翠珊
Okay, Robert Redford is madly in love with Barbra Streisand...
凯蒂
"Katie."
凯…凯蒂
K-K-K-Katie!
凯…凯蒂 没错
Oh, K-K-K-Katie, right.
但他不能跟她在一起 因为她太复杂了
Yeah, but he can't be with her because she's too complicated,
而且还有一头狂野的卷发
and she has wild, curly hair.
卷…卷发吗
Hello? C-c-c-curly.
没错 所以他离开她
Yeah. So he leaves her
娶了一个直发的单纯女孩
and marries this simple girl with straight hair.
我突然有所领悟 这世界只有两种类型的女人
Ladies, The world is made up of two types of women.
单纯型和凯蒂型
The simple girls and the Katie girls.
我就是凯蒂型 喝的到底送来了没?
I'm a Katie girl. And where are our drinks?
我每次看那部电影的最后一幕都会哭
I always, always, always cry at the last scene of that movie,
当她在旅馆前看见他和他新婚妻子
when she sees him in front of the hotel with his new wife.
那单纯女孩
The simple girl.
她抬起手…
And she reaches up and...
拨开他的头发
And smooths his hair away.
对他说 “你太太很漂亮 赫伯”
And she says to him, "Your girl is lovely, Hubble."
然后音乐进来了
And then, the music comes in.
(回忆…)
? Memories ?
我的天 真好听
Oh, my God. It's so good.
(像是我遥远心境的一角)
? Light the corners of my mind ?
(往日情怀的…模糊记忆)
? Misty water-colored memories Of the way we were ?
我最爱的部分让我来
Let me do my favorite part.
(是否…)
? Can it be? ?
(是否当时一切都太单纯?)
? Can it be that it was All so simple then ?
(或者时光改写了每行诗?)
? Or has time rewritten Every line ?
(如果我们有机会重来)
? If we had the chance To do it all again ?
(告诉我 会有结果吗?)
? Tell me Would we ??
(可能吗?)
Could we?
我想念詹姆斯
I miss James.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
和朋友们散会后 我发现自己
After I left my friends, I found myself pulled
不由自主往订婚派对的地点走去
to the site of the big engagement party.
我并不想进去 但那在我回家的路上
I had no intention of going in, but it was on my way home.
等我一会
Uh, one second.
我有个选择
I had a choice.
我可以走掉 或问他一个…
I could run, or I could stand and ask him the question
如果不问 会困扰我一辈子的问题
that if I didn't ask, would haunt me the rest of my life.
我以为在我到达之前
I thought by the time I got here,
我就会知道该说什么
I'd know what to say.
然后呢?
And?
你迟到了
Well...you're late.
派对结束了
The party's over.
我想是吧
I'll say it is.
有意思
Funny.
我只是回家时顺路经过
Anyway, I was just on my way home and...
我有个问题要问你
I have a question for you.
为什么不是我?
Why wasn't it me?
-凯莉... -不 我是认真的
-Carrie... -No, seriously.
我真的需要听你亲口说
I really need to hear you say it.
拜托 我们是朋友
Come on, be a friend.
我不知道
I don't know.
就是很难
It just got so hard...
而她…
And she's...
是
Yeah.
你太太很漂亮 赫伯
Your girl is lovely, Hubble.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表