剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
-and spent 65 dollars... -Seventy-five.
看一个英国演员假装口♥交♥
To see a British movie star simulate a blow job.
我不知道那是不是尼尔的原意
I wonder if that's what Neil had in mind.
她有露奶♥子♥吗?
Did she show her tits?
没有
No.
腌鲱鱼好吃吗?
How's the pickled herring?
很棒
It's very good.
弗兰尼说你们周末要去露营
Franny tells me that you two are going camping this weekend.
奶油起司在哪里?
Where's the scallion cream cheese?
在桌子那边
Oh, it's out there on the table.
我没看到
I don't see it.
看冰箱里有没有
Well, then check the refrigerator.
他为什么这么急躁?
Why is he so edgy?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不要让他的情绪化影响你
Don't let him pull that moody shit on you.
只要他一出书 就会变成痛苦的艺术家
The minute he got published, he's suddenly this quote, "tortured artist."
奶油起司在哪里?
Where's the cream cheese?
在外面
It's out there.
要是不知道东西放在哪
What's the point of buying all this shit
何必买♥♥这么多鬼东西?
if you can't remember the one fucking thing that holds it all together?
方恩 我们来解决让你烦心的事
Vaughn, let's deal with what's really upsetting you.
好吗?
Hm, shall we?
如果你希望把东西都拿到桌上
Okay. If you have to have everything out on the table,
可以先拿青葱奶油起司
why don't we start with some scallion cream cheese?
珍纳和我相视
Jenna and I looked at each other
就像两个没有签证的外国人
like two foreigners without visas.
我...我得走了
Well, I'm...You know what, I think I'd better go.
我要赶稿子
I, um...I've got a deadline.
我要走了
So, yeah. I'll go.
谢谢你的午餐和一切
Uh...Thank you for lunch, for everything.
发生了什么事?一切都很好
What happened? Everything was going so well.
不 不好
It really wasn't.
我知道是怎么回事
Okay, I know what it is.
他的前女友没有这么谨慎 我甚至不想讽刺他
His last girlfriend wasn't as discreet. I don't even want to get in the irony.
他写短篇故事
He writes short stories.
好吧 这下...真的变得太奇怪
Okay, this has...This has officially become too weird.
在这种情况下 你只能傻笑
Really? In a situation like this, you gotta laugh.
好吧 那是个问题
Alright, it's a problem.
不过你们一定能解决
But, you'll work it out.
他根本不愿意谈
He...He won't even talk about it.
-你要我跟他说吗? -不要
-You want me to talk to him? -No, no, no.
我没有办法跟你谈这个
I can't discuss this with you.
没有办法?
You can't?
凯莉 你跟我什么都可以谈
Carrie, you and I can discuss anything.
你的性生活不美满又怎样?
So your sex life isn't so great. So what?
有七成的婚姻都是无性的
Seventy-seven percent of all marriages are sexless.
其他的事更重要
Other things are so much more important.
例如家庭
Like family.
我发现我要分手的不是方恩
Then I saw that the person I really had to break up with wasn't Vaughn.
而是他的母亲
It was his mother.
华莉丝 我希望我们还是朋友
Wallis, I would still like us to be friends.
说真的
No, I mean that.
要是你遇见别的人呢?
And what happens when you meet somebody else?
他们不会有我这样的母亲
I can tell you right now, they won't have a mother like me.
你知道的 你知道我们是独一无二的
And you know that. You know that we have something.
我们是很特别的
What we have is very special.
好吧 那么…
Alright, well...Alright.
有时间打给我
Call me sometime.
-我会的 -亲爱的
-I will. -Sweetie.
华莉丝说的对
Wallis was right.
生命中最重要的是你的家人
The most important thing in life is your family.
有时候你爱他们 有时候则不然
There are days you love them and others you don't,
但到头来 他们永远是你的依靠
but in the end, they're the people you always come home to.
有时候是你出生的那个家庭
Sometimes it's the family you're born into.
有时候是你自己组建的家庭
And sometimes, it's the one you make for yourself.
你在那里做什么?
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表