剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧)
怪人秀
曼哈顿 对我们的前人而言
Manhattan...For millions of our forefathers,
是通往希望与幸福的入口
the gateway to hope, opportunity and happiness beyond their wildest dreams.
今日 那个希望仍然存在
Today that hope is still alive.
那就是第一次约会
It's called the first date.
周六夜晚 每一家曼哈顿的餐厅
On Saturday nights every restaurant in lower Manhattan
都像座小型的埃利斯岛
resembles its own little Ellis Island.
成群的单身女子聚集其中
Hordes of single women crowded into a hot cramped space
希望能实现她们最终的目标...
hoping to make it to their final destination...
步入礼堂
The state of matrimony.
或是至少好好饱餐一顿
Or at least to get a hot meal in transit.
莎曼珊不相信第一次约会
Samantha didn't believe in the first date.
她只相信随之而来的性
But she did believe in sex after it.
你掉了一滴
Ooh, I think you missed a drop.
哈里森是个成功的诉讼律师
Harrison was a very successful litigator
和朗柏尔曼洗过蒸汽浴
who took steam baths with Ron Perlman
住在高级大厦的三十九楼
and owned an an apartment on the 39th floor of Museum Tower,
第一次约会的绝佳人选
an excellent first date pedigree.
晚餐后 哈里森邀请莎曼珊到家中看夜景
After dinner, Harrison invited Samantha up to see his view.
我的专长是性骚扰
I think you should know my specialty is sexual harassment.
真的吗?
Really?
我也是
So is mine.
这是一桩典型的案例
This is a classic case.
一桩典型引诱的案例
A classic case of entrapment.
美丽的女人 让人意乱神迷的酒…
Beautiful woman, mind altering wine. -Mm-mmm...
我可以声称是一时意乱
I could claim temporary insanity.
我曾让男人神魂颠倒
I do have a prior record of driving men a little crazy.
你正是典型的案例
You fit the profile.
性骚扰者通常是年纪大的女人
Most sexual harassment cases are brought by older women.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
绝无冒犯之意 不过 你几岁了? 四十?四十一?
No offense, but c'mon, what are you, 40, 41?
自我们有印象以来 莎曼珊一直是三十五岁
Samantha had celebrated her 35th birthday for as long as we could remember.
我去梳洗一下
I'm just gonna freshen up.
你一点都不需要
Well, I think you're pretty fresh already.
? I'm too sexy for my shirt ?
? Too sexy for my shirt ?
? So sexy it hurts ?
? I'm too sexy for your body ?
性感宝贝 我在这里
Hey sexy, I'm over here.
就在他的衣柜旁边
There, next to his Brooks Brothers suits,
有着世界上最迷你的变♥态♥屋
was the world's smallest cedar-lined den of iniquity.
掌掴我
Slap me.
你开玩笑的吧
You've got to be kidding.
来吧
Oh, c'mon.
用力地掌掴我
Slap me hard.
很显然 那场景令人不悦
Apparently the view left a little to be desired.
隔晚 莎曼珊约我们参加派对
The next night, Samantha invited us to a party she was throwing
在一家不接受订位的新餐厅
for the new coffee table book du jour. The book was awful,
但那里的开胃菜真的是太棒了
but the hors d'oeuvres were fabulous.
要这么狼狈还真不简单
It takes a lot of work to get all rigged up like that.
我的约会对象甚至不帮我开计程车门
Yeah, most of my first dates don't even open the cab door.
要是他还关在里面呢?
Hey, what if he's still hanging there?
管♥理♥员♥会找到他的
The super would find him eventually.
这就是我不约会的原因
You see, this is why I don't date.
所有的男人都是怪人
The men out there are freaks.
这样说不公平
Well, that's completely unfair.
要是男人超过三十岁还是单身
I'm sorry, if a man is over 30 and single
那他一定有问题
there's something wrong with him.
他们在进化过程中被淘汰
It's Darwinian. They're being weeded out from propagating the species.
那我们怎么说?
Okay, what about us?
我们只是太挑剔了
We're just choosy.
我要多一点虾
I'm getting more shrimp.
你知道我约会时最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what the worst part of the date was?
他以为我四十岁了
Harrison actually thought I was 40.
-真的? -真的
-Really? -Really.
我看起来有四十吗?
Do you think I look 40?
莎曼珊过去四年的生日 告诉我们一件事
If Samantha's past four birthdays taught me anything,
这个问题只有一个答案
it was that there is only one answer to a question like that.
你看起来不超过三十五
You don't look a day over 35.
这个派对真不错
This is a great party.
我遇见一个很棒的人 米契赛勒
I just met the most amazing guy, Mitchell Saylor.
当夏洛特喜欢一个人的时候 她会说他的全名
When Charlotte really liked a guy, she said his whole name.
这有助于她幻想他们的未来
It helped her to imagine their future monogrammed towels.
米契赛勒?
Mitch Saylor?
你认识他?
Yeah, do you know him?
我很了解他
Oh, honey, I know of him.
什么意思?
Well, well, what is that supposed to mean?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 请跟我到洗手间
Ladies, I suggest you join me in the bathroom.
-他是小妹妹先生 -什么先生?
-He's "Mr. Pussy." -Mr. Who?
突然间 夏洛特的未来蒙上阴影
Suddenly Charlotte's monogrammed towels were looking very different.
他是出了名的喜欢给 女人口♥交♥
He's renowned, he loves going down on women.
他看起来不像那种人
He's so cute to be so nasty.
好恶心
That's disgusting!
我就说一定有什么不对劲
I told you there'd be something.
他独钟舔小妹妹这件事
He's a legend. He's just amazing at eating pussy.
不要再那样说了
Would you please just stop calling it that?
好吧 口♥交♥ 舔蜜桃
Oh, fine, going down, giving head.
吸出来?
Eating out?
应该是舔进去吧?
I never understood that, shouldn't it be eating in?
住口…
Stop it, stop it, stop it!
你不排斥吧?
You do do that, right?
当然
Of course!
我只是...不喜欢谈论
I just... I don't have to talk about it.
夏洛特约会的对象 都有一个共通点
The reality was, the only thing that went down with any regularity on Charlotte's dates
他们都有美国运通金卡
was a gold American Express card.
算了 我才不跟被称作小妹妹先生的人约会
Forget it. I'm not dating anyone who is known as "Mr. Pussy."
为什么不?
Why not?
我想要的不只那些
Well, maybe I want more than that.
一个男人在这方面很行 你就别无所求了
Oh, sweetie, if a man is good at that, there is nothing more.
你一定是在说米契赛勒
You have to be talking about Mitch Saylor.
他真的很棒
He's unbelievable.
我跟他约会了一个月
I dated him for a month.
他让我高♥潮♥来时差点昏厥过去
He was so good, I actually passed out when I came.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
大家都对他赞不绝“口”
Well, the guy's got good word of mouth.
我不同意米兰达的说法 单身男子不一定是怪人
Unlike Miranda, I wasn't ready to accept that all single men were freaks.
我近乎绝望
I was so optimistic that I had actually agreed
我考虑两年后接受相亲安排
to go on my first blind date in two years.
皮杰是个成功的独♥立♥制片人
P.J. was a very successful independent movie producer.
他拍摄濒临绝种海鸥的
His documentary on endangered seagulls
纪录片 而且广受好评
had just aired to excellent reviews on PBS.
纪录片 一定很有趣
So documentary films, that must be fun.
实际来说
Look, let's be realistic.
我拍纪录片的目的 只是为了赢得一点名气
I'm only doing this docu bullshit to earn a rep, you know?
我的最终目的是赚钱
I mean, ultimately I want to parlay into the action movie arena.
我想赚钱
I want to make money.
坦白的讲 我爱钱
I'm not afraid to say it, okay? I love money.
要是卖♥♥马桶能致富 我也会卖♥♥
I would sell toilet bowls if it would make me a millionaire.
那些海鸥怎么办?
What about the seagulls?
去他的海鸥
Fuck the seagulls.
各位看官
Step right up, folks.
两杯伏特加...
Two vodkas and a 12 dollar pasta
就能让人见识到 没有灵魂的男人
buys your admission to see the man with no soul.
看过这些令人心寒的例子
Observe if you dare, this chilling sight.
单身汉二号♥似乎很有希望
Bachelor number two seemed promising.
我看电影不能没有爆米花
Just so you know, I can't see a movie without popcorn.
我个人偏好薄荷糖
-I'm a junior mints kind of guy. -Mmm.
这段关系似乎被下了诅咒
This relationship is probably doomed.
想再更靠近一点吗?
You want to lean a little closer?
偷听我们所有谈话?
Maybe hear our entire conversation?
我有个更好的主意 你跟你女朋友
Hey, here's a better idea, why don't you and your fucking girlfriend
不如坐在我们腿上看电影
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表