剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
You know what? I think you've fallen into the sex haze.
因为太美好了 你开始变得不正常
You know, where the sex is really great and then you start acting like a crazy person.
你以为这是一段关系 事实不然
Then you start to imagine the relationship is something it's not.
夏洛特有的是数不清的高♥潮♥ 而不是一段关系
Charlotte's not having a relationship. She's having multiple orgasms.
他让我快乐
He makes me happy.
为了证明米兰达说错了
Hoping to prove Miranda wrong,
我邀她和班恩的朋友路克 来一次双对约会
I had convinced her to come out on a double non-date with Ben's friend Luke.
事情进行得非常顺利
Things were actually going remarkably well.
最爱的冰淇淋口味?
Favorite ice cream.
草莓
Strawberry.
我知道了 你很无趣
Oh, I see, you're boring.
我觉得这是传统
I like to see it as traditional.
传统可以是好的
Traditional? Traditional can be good.
这样的感觉真的是太棒了
Nothing makes you feel like more of a non-couple
制♥造♥出另一对“非情侣”
than creating another non-couple.
然而我们得意得太早
Unfortunately, our smugness was a little premature.
你这个周末要做什么?
So, what are you doing this weekend?
我要去康乃狄格探望爷爷
Uh, big plans. I'm gonna go see my granddad in Connecticut.
康乃狄格?
Uchh... Connecticut?
康乃狄格有什么不好?
What's wrong with Connecticut?
我讨厌乡下
I hate the country.
我十年没离开曼哈顿了
I haven't left Manhattan in ten years.
你沾沾自喜?
And you're proud of that?
你想要的一切这里都有
Everything you want is right here.
文化 美食 公园
Culture, food, the park.
半夜三点的计程车 何必离开
Cabs at three a.m., why leave?
去体验曼哈顿以外的世界?
Perhaps to experience a world outside Manhattan.
曼哈顿以外没有世界
There is no world outside Manhattan.
我安排米兰达和一个曼哈顿男人约会
I had unwittingly set Miranda up on a date with "Manhattan Guy,"
一个靠午夜场表演长大的
a genetically mutant strain of single man that fed on Zabar's
突变种单身汉
and midnight shows at the Angelika.
我喜欢城市
I like the city.
我也喜欢乡下
I also happen to like the country.
我这样并不奇怪
This does not make me a freak.
你一定不是这里出身的
You're obviously not from here.
我得回家喂猫了
I have to go feed my cat.
米兰达说了我们的密语
Miranda had invoked our code phrase.
在无数次糟糕派对
Honed over years of bad parties, awful dates,
和约会中解救我们
and phone calls that wouldn't end.
但我还不想投降
Unfortunately, I wasn't ready to accept defeat.
你不是喂过猫了?
I thought you already fed your cat.
我得再喂一次
I have to feed it again.
养猫的都是怪人
Cat people are freaks.
-你要去哪里? -回家
-Where are you going? -Home.
那个男人十年不曾离开曼哈顿 凯莉
The man has not left Manhattan in a decade, Carrie.
他是个怪人
He's obviously a freak.
要是路克是怪人
And by the way, if Luke's a freak,
班恩一定也是个怪人
Ben is bound to be a freak too.
你可以从一个人交往的朋友
You can tell everything about a person
看出他的个性
by who their friends are.
天 希望不是这样
God, I hope not.
那一晚 我不断地回想米兰达的怪人理论
That night I couldn't get Miranda's freaky comment out of my head.
那么…
So...
你有没有什么
Is there anything weird about you I should know
我不知道的怪癖?
before this gets any more compromising?
你终于问了 在这里
Well, now that you mention it, there is.
很可爱
It's adorable.
单身汉派对酒后的纪念品
Yeah, it's a souvenir from a drunken bachelor party a few years ago.
我朋友的婚姻没了
Yeah, my friend's marriage didn't last,
但小鸟却还在
-but Tweety Bird did. -Mmm.
你呢?
So what about you?
或许你很完美
You're probably perfect, huh?
不
No.
缝过三针
Three stitches.
我跟三年级的恶霸打架
I got into a fight with a third grade bully.
你真爱逞凶斗狠
You're scrappy.
我喜欢
I like scrappy.
然后这位刺青的男子跟我做♥爱♥
And then the amazing tattooed man made love to me.
一点也不奇怪
And it didn't feel weird at all.
当米兰达在喂猫的同时
While Miranda was busy feeding her pussy,
夏洛特想尽办法聊天
Charlotte was trying to do everything but.
你有去过夏令营吗?
Did you ever go to summer camp?
就在异国水果区旁边
There, over the exotic fruit plate,
夏洛特试着展开一段真正的关系
Charlotte tried to make a relationship happen.
我爱露营
I loved camp.
曾在缅因州露营
I went to this place in Maine called Minihaha.
我们会玩战争游戏
We used to play these big games of color war.
我总是在红队
I was always a red.
很好玩
It was so much fun.
后来大人决定不举♥行♥
And then they made us stop
因为他们觉得这是在赞扬战争
because they said that it glorified warfare.
你今晚异常安静
You're awfully quiet tonight.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
夏洛特相信米兰达是对的
Charlotte realized Miranda was right.
她在博览会流连太久了
She had stayed too long at the fair.
从此以后 夏洛特开始痛恨无花果
From that moment on, Charlotte couldn't be in the same room with a fig.
有些人或许觉得她很奇怪
Some people might call that a little odd.
与此同时 莎曼珊即将重生
Meanwhile, Samantha was about to get her own special showing.
太完美了
Voila.
你还可以做什么?
I love it, what else can you do?
对莎曼珊而言 手术就像逛百货公♥司♥
To Samantha, surgery was like being at Barney's.
既然来了 就顺便逛逛
Once you're in the door, you might as well shop.
我们可以把这里抬高一点
We can always lift a little here.
雕塑出这些线条
Take care of these lines.
这里
Here...
五年后 可以隆乳
In five years we can augment the breasts,
把它们抬高一点 十年后 可以做肚子
pick them up a little, in ten years, a tummy tuck.
还有嘴唇
Uh-huh... Oh, lipo.
臀部跟大腿这边
Yeah, yeah. The hip and the thigh area.
医生 有你的电♥话♥
Doctor, you're... you're needed on the phone.
提高膝盖
Knee lift.
莎曼珊觉得自己站在哈哈镜前
Samantha felt like she had walked into a fun house.
只是一点都不好笑
Only it wasn't particularly funny.
我足球赛要迟到了
I'm late for my soccer game.
不要走
Stay here.
我两个小时后回来
I'll be back in two hours.
就这样发生了
It had happened.
我们做♥爱♥ 我很喜欢他
We had done it and now I really liked him.
我深深地被性♥爱♥迷惑 完全失控
I was deep into the sex haze, and completely freaked out.
他一定有什么病态之处
There had to be something sick and off about him.
要是男人这个物种退化了
If the rest of the species had devolved,
班恩一定是存活下来的怪人
Ben would have to be a freak to survive.
我得在浪费青春之前 找出哪里有问题
I had to find out what was wrong before I wasted the next six months.
一开始还算正常
It started innocently enough.
我想知道他吃什么
I just wanted to see what the guy ate...
听什么…
Listened to...
跟谁约会
Dated.
然后就一发不可收拾
Then it took on a life of its own.
在这栋公♥寓♥的某处
Somewhere in this hip, normal looking apartment,
一定有着班恩怪异的线索
was the clue to Ben's inner freakiness.
我不找到不罢休
And I wasn't gonna rest until I found it.
它就躺在那里 取笑我
There it was, taunting me.
班恩的秘密怪异盒
Ben's secret box of freakdom.
里面藏着不正当的照片 情书
Home of elicit photos, love letters,
或是他以前的结婚证书
maybe an old marriage license.
你在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我无法解释...
I can't explain it. I...
我想…
I guess I was...
我在找某样东西
Looking for something.
某样东西?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表