剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
I just think you could've mentioned it sooner.
你最好是在盯梢 而不是出来吃牛排
You'd better be on the stakeout and not… out for a steak.
(终结分离)
(分离剥夺了工作者的道德自我管理)
塞斯米尔奇克 卢蒙工业
Seth Milchick, Lumon Industries.
米尔奇克先生 我是马克斯科特
Mr. Milchick, it's Mark Scout.
我是一位分离工作者 员工号♥是4502
I'm a severed worker. Employee number 4502.
斯科特先生 真荣幸啊 有何贵干
Mr. Scout, what a pleasure. How can I help you?
我醒来后感觉不太舒服
I actually woke up not feeling terribly well.
很抱歉这才给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry I'm just now calling.
真糟糕 请问有多严重
No. May I ask how serious it is?
不是重病 就是胃部有些不适
Well, nothing bad, just very minor stomach event.
明天应该能回来上班
Should be back tomorrow.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry.
我知道你公♥司♥里的自己 会因为错过一天而难过
I know your innie will be sad to have missed the day.
斯科特先生 祝你早日康复
You feel better. Okay, Mr. Scout?
- 马克在哪 - 我也想你
- Where's Mark? - Missed you too.
他现在应该是第一个下楼的人了 你觉得会不会…
He should be coming down first now. You don't think that--
他可能病了 他们不会在同一周把他和佩蒂全炒掉
He's probably sick. They wouldn't bounce him and Petey the same week.
希望如此
I certainly hope not.
季度工作期限就要到了
Quarterly deadline's coming up,
我不希望成为部门主管
and I'm not looking to be department chief.
天啊 对于一个曾因打瞌睡 遭到惩戒的人来说 你可真自信
Wow. Lot a confidence for a man who once got disciplined for dozing.
抱歉 这话…
Sorry. That was--
我受聘时比你年长 我也没办法
I can't help that I was hired older than you.
永不停歇啊
It just never stops?
无尽的劳作
Endless toil.
马克呢
Where's Mark?
病了或是被炒了 可能是病了
Sick or fired. Probably sick.
他们不会因为我的字条把他炒掉吧
They wouldn't have fired him for my note thing, would they?
不 不可能 他昨天已经去休息室受罚了
No. No way. He did his stint in the break room yesterday.
他说他病了
He said he was ill.
声音像病了吗
Did he sound ill?
我不知道 他说肚子不舒服
I don't know. He said it was abdominal.
这个时间点很奇怪
Funny timing.
(半环路499号♥)
橡皮擦基本上是装饰 因为我们没有铅笔
The erasers are mostly decorative, since we don't have pencils.
手指套很有趣 前提是你知道如何安全使用
Finger trap is fun, as long as you know how to use it safely.
但其实更重要的是它们的象征意义 即你的文件处理到哪了
But it's really more about what they represent, how far you got in the file.
- 但我们为什么不总能把文件做完 - 因为文件只存一段时间
- But why don't we always finish the files? - 'Cause they only keep so long.
平均下来 在文件过期前 我们五份里只能完成一份
You know, we finish, on average, one in five files before they expire.
这比马克那次新员工侥幸事件之前要好
Which is better than it used to be before Mark's freshman fluke.
什么是新员工侥幸事件
What's a freshman fluke?
不
No!
欧文
Irv?
我很抱歉
I'm s-- I'm sorry.
欧文
Irving?
我们会把你打瞌睡的时间 从你外面的自己的工资里扣除
We'll deduct the time you spent dozing from your outie's paycheck.
欧文 更难修复的是 我和科贝尔女士对你的信任
What will be harder to fix, Irving, is my and Ms. Cobel's trust in you.
我很抱歉 先生 非常抱歉
I'm so sorry, sir. I'm just so sorry.
谁都不希望把你扔进休息室
Well, no one is hankering to throw you in the break room.
我们会请凯西女士帮你做一次健康检查 然后继续 好吗
We'll do a wellness check with Ms. Casey and go from there, all right?
谢谢你 米尔奇克先生
Thank you, Mr. Milchick.
(健康部)
(不要让软弱流淌在你的血管里 基尔伊根)
(控制你的脾气 基尔伊根)
还没有什么可怕的
Nothing scary yet.
天啊 一个4
God! A four!
别胡搞
Don't fuck around.
我跟你说了 看到了你就会懂 耐心点
I told you, you'll understand when you see it, so just be patient.
这些数字到底是什么
W-What even are these numbers?
我们知道自己在清理什么吗
Like, do we even know what we're supposedly cleaning?
我的理论
My theory?
是大海
The sea.
大海
The sea?
对 想想吧
Yeah. Think about it.
你看 如果我们外面的自己 在楼上给我们的大脑做分离手术
Okay, if our outies are up there severing their brains,
那情况一定已经很糟糕了
shit must have gotten pretty bad.
饥饿 瘟疫等等
Famine, plagues, et cetera.
绝望的人类会怎么做
So what is a desperate humanity to do?
住到大海里
Populate the sea?
住到大海里
Populate the sea.
但首先 他们必须派探测器去海里清理
But first, they gotta send probes down to the sea to clean up
致命鳗鱼什么的 因为我们不能和那种东西共生
all the deadly eels and shit, 'cause we can't cohabitate with that.
所以我们派出探测器 他们把数据编码后发给我们
So we send the probes down, they send us the data coded,
我们感知哪些是鳗鱼 然后我们告诉探测器该杀死什么
we sense what's eels, and then we tell the probes what to blow up.
这就是主导理论
This is the leading theory?
不是 欧文认为我们是在给电影筛除脏话
Nah, Irv thinks we're cutting swear words out of movies.
但这是怎么回事 我们到底在下面做什么
But what is it? Like, what-- what are we actually workin' on down there?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为没有了分离就更好理解 但是…
I thought without severance it would make more sense, but…
他们把我们和其他部门分开
They separate us from the other departments.
我们甚至不知道有多少个部门
We don't even know how many there are.
但我已经恢复完整记忆两周了
But I've been reintegrated for two weeks now.
我一直在给楼层绘制地图
I've been mapping out the floor.
我离开时把原件为你藏好了
I hid the original for you when I left.
(休息室)
你还好吗
You okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
恢复记忆病
Reintegration sickness.
我从没听说过这种病
Never heard of that one.
因为我是第一个得这种病的蠢货
Because I'm the first dipshit that's ever had it.
而且住在一个冷得要死的温室里 可谓雪上加霜 但我不能回家
Plus, living in a cold-ass greenhouse doesn't help, but I can't go home.
好吧 那下面 到底在搞什么见不得人的勾当
Okay, so what is it that happens down there that's so bad?
有这么一个房♥间
There's this room…
我们犯错时就会进去
We go in there when we don't act right.
这是什么
What is that?
恐怕你并不感到抱歉
I'm afraid you're not sorry.
拜托 我真的很抱歉 对不起
Please. I truly am. I'm sorry.
请再读一次声明
Please read the statement again.
原谅我为这个世界带来的伤害
Forgive me for the harm I have caused this world.
除了我 没有人可以为我的行为赎罪 只有在我身上 他们的污点才能继续存在
None may atone for my actions but me, and only in me shall their stain live on.
我感激自己被接住了
I am thankful to have been caught,
那些干枯的手阻止了我继续堕落
my fall cut short by those with wizened hands.
我只能感到抱歉 全心全意的抱歉
All I can be is sorry, and that is all that I am.
恐怕这不是你的真心话 请再读一次
I'm afraid you don't mean it. Again, please.
原谅我为这个世界带来的伤害
Forgive me for the harm I have caused this world.
除了我 没有人可以为我的行为赎罪
None may atone for my actions but me.
这是什么
The fuck is that?
这就是休息室
That's the break room.
我很抱歉
- I'm-- I'm sorry.
不 对不起 先生
- No, I'm sorry, sir.
我以为这里没人
I didn't think anybody was out here.
我正结束咨♥询♥出来
I'm coming out from my session.
我正要进去 等候的时候顺便欣赏一下画作
I-- I was just going in. I was admiring the, art while I wait.
这幅画在永恒区挂了很多年
That piece hung in the perpetuity wing for many years.
我知道 他们把它摘走时我心都碎了
I know. And it broke my heart when they took it down.
挂在这里更好 使人平静
It's better here. It's calming.
我叫欧文 宏观数据精检部
I'm Irving. Macrodata Refinement.
你是一位部门主管吗
Are you a department head?
光学与设计部
Well, Optics and Design.
是个只有两人的部门 勉强算是吧
A two-person department, so, barely.
所以这是你们的杰作了
So this is your work?
不是我们画的 我们负责挂
We don't paint them. We do hang them.
我喜欢你们上个季度 在团建区做的安布罗斯循环
I loved that you did the Ambrose cycle in the team-building space last quarter.
我从来没见过
I'd never seen it.
难得遇到一个老练的人
Well, it's rare to meet a sophisticate.
大多数人只会在手册袋送来时 想起光学与设计部
Most people only think of O&D when new handbook totes come in.
我也喜欢手册袋
Well, I love those too.
是吗
Yeah?
下个月有新的要来
There's new ones coming next month.
在我看来是有史以来最好的设计
Best design yet, in my view.
天啊 那我会一直想着新袋子 直到它们送来为止
Wow! Well, that's all I'll be thinking about until then.
欧文
Irving?
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表