剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
in some deep, yet completely unaccessible, corner of my mind.
你们给我留下的印象是不可磨灭的
The impression you've left on me is indelible,
虽然我意识不到 并且…
though I'm unaware of it on a conscious level, and…
我永远不会忘记你们每一个人 虽然我现在坐在这里
I will never forget any of you, even though sitting here right now,
我没有和你们见面的记忆
I have no recollection of actually ever meeting you
不知道你们的名字
and no idea of your names
也记不得你们的相貌 身材特征
or any of your physical characteristics
甚至不知道你们有多少人
or even how many of you there are.
总之 我想说谢谢大家
Anyway, I just wanna say, thank you, all.
还有伯特 我懂你
And Burt, I see you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
好样的 朋友
Good job, buddy.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
你们就都站在这里…
You're all just gonna stand here…
让他去死吗
and let him die?
欧文 说什么呢
Irving, what?
这是对我们违背创始人指引的惩罚吗
Are we being punished for defying the guidance of the founder?
伯特外面的自己要退休了 你有一天也会退休的
Burt's outie is retiring. It'll happen to you too someday.
你这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
You smug motherfucker.
你没有做记忆分离
You're not severed.
你会带着记忆离开这里
You walk out of here with your memories.
每天晚上带着记忆回家
You carry them home with you every night.
没人能把它们从你脑中夺走 摧毁
No one can rip them away from you, snuff them out.
仿佛它们从未存在过
Like they never existed.
仿佛你从未存在过
Like you never existed!
够了 你回宏观数据精检部去
That's enough! You will go back to MDR.
米尔奇克先生 请别这样
Mr. Milchick, please.
他在这里多好啊
It'd be so wonderful to have him here.
他不会再多说一句了
He won't say anything more.
你可以留下来参加伯特的派对 支持他的退休
You can stay for Burt's party and support his transition.
但条件是你必须保持风度 别让自己
But only if you behave in a manner that brings no shame upon yourself,
公♥司♥创始人及其后代受到羞辱
the founder or his progeny.
我不知道你们这些人今天是怎么回事
I don't know what's gotten into you people today.
是 米尔奇克先生
Yes, Mr. Milchick.
好了 我们向伯特道别吧
Now, let's all say goodbye to Burt.
(公♥司♥里的自己退休歌♥)
希望你们喜欢伯特G公♥司♥里的自己退休歌♥
I hope you all will enjoy Burt G.'s innie retirement song selection.
早上好 昨天
Good morning, yesterday
你醒了 而时光已经悄悄溜走
You wake up And time has slipped away
突然之间 很难再去寻觅
And suddenly it's hard to find
你留下的那些回忆
The memories you left behind
记得吗 你还记得吗
Remember, do you remember?
欢笑和泪水
The laughter and the tears
往昔那些朦胧的影子
The shadows of misty yesteryears
所有经过的起起伏伏
The good times and the bad you've seen
所有的那些波澜不惊
And all the others in between
记得吗 你还记得
Remember, do you remember
你生命中的时光吗
The times of your life?
你记得吗
Do you remember?
回顾欢乐与伤悲
Reach back for the joy and the sorrow
深深地埋藏心底
Put them away in your mind
因为回忆是你借来的时间
For memories are time that you borrow
到了明天再将它们挥洒
To spend when you get to tomorrow
最悲伤的时刻来了
Here comes the saddest part
最悲伤的时刻来了
Comes the saddest part
四季交替
The seasons are passing one by one
请抓住机会 把握当下
So gather moments while you may
收藏你今日的梦想
Collect the dreams you dream today
记得吗
Remember
你会记得你生命中的时光吗
Will you remember The times of your life?
欧文
Irving?
让我们把这里夷为平地吧
Let's burn this place to the ground.
(甘茲的新雕塑“不色情”)
(甘茲大学即将公布奖学金得主)
(为药理学和心理学的女学生提供)
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
我来取手♥机♥
My phone.
对 是 请进
Right, yeah. Come on in.
你好吗
How are you?
- 我很好 你呢 - 那太好了
- I'm good. How are you? - That's great.
进来吧 请随便坐
Come on in. You know, make yourself at home.
我是在墙和床之间找到的
You know, I found it between the wall and the bed.
我本想给你送去 但我不知道你住在哪
You know, I would've dropped it off, but I don't know where you live.
所以这样很好
So, this is great.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 我很好 有点累
Yeah. I'm fine. You know, a little tired.
好 那我走了
Okay. I'm gonna go.
不…拜托
No, no. Come on.
嘿 听着 我觉得你还没准备好
Hey, look. I just don't think you're ready for this.
- 不 我觉得我真的准备好了 - 不
- No, I think I'm really ready for this. - No.
我觉得你什么都没准备好 而且你现在一团糟
I don't think you're ready for anything. I think you're a mess right now.
- 我很抱歉 - 好吧
- Well, I'm really sorry. - Okay.
还有 我为谈起她道歉
And I'm sorry for talking about her.
不 那太过分了 那…
No, it was too much. It was--
我跟你说吧 你可以谈她 也可以不谈她
You know what? You can talk about her. You can not talk about her.
- 随你 - 好 等等
- Whatever you want. - Okay. H-Hold on.
看这个
Watch this.
看吧 这是她
See? That's her.
没了
Gone.
什么
What?
那好吧 我就把她的事都告诉你
Okay. Wow.
艾丽莎 我们可以一直谈珍玛的事
Alexa, you know, we could-- We'll talk all about Gemma.
她很棒 她…
She was great. She wa--
再见 马克
Goodbye, Mark.
你认真的
Really?
我的…
Oh, my--
她很棒
She was great.
她很了不起
She was extraordinary.
我们回头见
I'll be seeing you
在所有的老地方
In all the old familiar places
那是我心所向
That this heart of mine embraces
不分昼夜
All day through
在小小咖啡馆
In that small café
对面的公园
The park across the way
孩子们的旋转木马
The children's carousel
那棵栗子树
The chestnut tree
我的妻子很了不起
My wife was extraordinary.
我们回头见
I'll be seeing you
我妻子对肉豆蔻过敏
My wife was allergic to nutmeg.
在每一个美好的夏日
In every lovely summer's day
她打喷嚏时总是会打两次
And when she sneezed, she always sneezed twice.
在每一个轻松愉快的瞬间
In everything that's light and gay
我妻子喜欢别人的狗
My wife liked other people's dogs.
我会一直惦记着你
I'll always think of you that way
我妻子认为毛衣开衫看起来很可笑
My wife thought cardigans looked ridiculous.
我会找到你
I'll find you…
我爱她的所有这些特质
I loved all these things about her…
都一样地爱
equally.
当夜幕刚刚降临
And when the night is new
我会举头望月
I'll be looking at the moon
我们回头见
But I'll be seeing you
我们回头见
I'll be seeing you
在每一个美好的夏日
In every lovely summer's day
在每一个轻松愉快的瞬间
In everything that's light and gay
我会一直惦记着你
I'll always think of you that way
我会找到你
I'll find you
在晨曦中
In the morning sun
当夜幕刚刚降临
And when the night is new
我会举头望月
I'll be looking at the moon
我们回头见
But I'll be seeing you
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表