剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
And, um, that's another life, and you don't get that one.
那就好好利用现有的生活”
So do something with this."
这种想法很健康
That's very healthy.
主要都是她说的
Well, it's mostly stuff she said.
她很务实
She was very pragmatic.
总是有一套备用计划
Always had a plan B.
有一次我们本来要去露营 然后…
You know, one time we were supposed to go on this camping trip and--
我现在聊她的事会不会很奇怪
Is it weird that I'm talking about her right now?
- 我感觉… - 不 我觉得这也很健康
- I feel like-- - No, I think it's also healthy.
是 但我们正在约会 我…
Yeah, but we're on a date. I--
我还没离开你呢
I haven't walked out on you yet.
有时我觉得她会希望我更积极一些
You know, sometimes I think… she'd want me to get off my ass.
有时我觉得她根本不担心我
And sometimes I think she's not worried about me at all.
她只是因为自己死了很生气
She's just pissed that she's dead.
抱歉 我知道这不太好理解
Sorry, I know this doesn't totally make sense.
她是你的一部分
She's a part of you.
明白吗 你不可以把自己分离…
You know? You can't just separate yourself--
- 不 但这是可以的 艾丽莎 - 该死
- Oh, no, but you can, Alexa. - Oh, shit.
有了这种激动人心的新手术
With this exciting new procedure.
- 中了你的圈套 - 是的
- Walked right into that. - Yes, you did.
(用户资料私密 加布里埃拉阿尔特塔)
(加布里埃拉阿尔特塔 安吉洛阿尔特塔参议员之妻)
(安吉洛阿尔特塔和妻子加布里埃拉 庆祝他重新当选)
(乘势而起 上台执政)
(他支持记忆分离 引起争议)
(州参议员成为 记忆分离辩论中的主导人物)
(当地官员称 “记忆分离将会改变格局”)
- 亲爱的 - 是
- Love? - Yeah?
- 她来了 - 好
- She's here. - Yeah.
小心 看着脚下 这边
Careful. Watch your step. Right this way.
- 我喜欢 - 好 我女儿 宝贝女儿在这
- Love it. - Okay. My girl. There's my girl.
好
Okay.
你一定是德文
You must be Devon.
德文 这位是塞尔维格太太
Devon, this is Mrs. Selvig.
嗨 是 你是马克的邻居 谢谢你来见我们
Hi. Yeah, and you're Mark's neighbor. Thanks so much for meeting with us.
是我的荣幸
Oh, it's a privilege.
马克说你在找顾问 我听了很高兴
I went giddy when Mark mentioned you were looking for someone.
- 太巧了 - 是啊
- So serendipitous. - I know.
海藻奏效了 是吧
The kelp worked, huh?
这一定是小埃莉诺
And this must be little Eleanor.
你好 小埃莉诺
Hello, little Eleanor.
- 是自然分娩的 对吗 - 对
- You had a vaginal birth, yes? - Oh, yeah.
我们应该谈谈不同的哺乳姿势
We should talk about different nursing positions.
我给你带了这个
Oh, and I brought you this.
涂抹乳♥头♥用的乳木果油软膏
Shea butter salve for your nipples.
免费赠送
It's on the house.
- 我们正在面试几位候选人 - 当然
- We are talking to a few candidates. - Of course.
开始了
Oh, here we go.
- 抱歉… - 是
- Sorry. Sorry. - Yeah.
不 别道歉 婴儿就是会哭的
Oh, no, don't be sorry. That's what babies do.
能让我抱抱吗
May I?
好…
Yeah, yeah.
宝贝
Darling.
来…好了
There, there, there. Okay.
迪伦
Dylan.
我把你在家中叫醒了 我必须知道你把它放哪了
I've awoken you at home. I need to know where you put it.
我把什么放哪
Where I put what?
你从光学与设计部拿走的表意图片卡
The ideographic card you took from O&D.
我看到你拿走时的监控录像了
I saw the footage of you taking it.
你把它偷偷带出来了吗 在这里吗
Did you smuggle it out? Is it here?
我的天啊 这是我家吗
Holy shit, is this my house?
迪伦 听着 你不知道这信息有多敏感
Dylan, listen. You have no idea how sensitive this information is.
如果有人给你钱让你把那张卡带出来…
If someone paid you to smuggle out that card--
没有…我把它放在厕所里了
No, no. I just-- I put it in the bathroom.
第二个隔间 马桶后面
Second stall, behind the toilet.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都不知道它是什么
I didn't even know what it was.
- 那也没关系 - 爸爸
- That's fine too. - Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
怎么回事
Wh-- What the fuck?
我们告诉你要数到一千并且在外面等着
We told you to count to a thousand and wait outside.
这是我的孩子
Is that my kid?
结束吧
End it.
(开、关)
爸爸
Daddy.
我们没事了吧
We good here?
没事了
We're good.
那么我们…
So, should we--
我们也许应该叫车
We should probably call our cars.
是
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, wow.
是朱妮
That's June.
(晚9点大门乐队 DJ余兴派对 星期一)
嘿 就是今晚啊 就是现在
Hey, this is tonight. Like, right now.
我们要不要去参加这个
Should-- Should we go to this, maybe?
是什么
What is it?
是个乐队 我认识其中一个成员
Well, it's this band. I-- I kind of know one of them.
如果不好听我们就走
If it's lame, we'll leave.
你是说 如果乐队不如我们这么酷
You mean if it isn't as cool as we are.
没错
Exactly.
我现在感觉自己好老
I am feeling very old right now.
不 你会完全融入其中 别担心
No, you totally fit in. Don't worry about it.
嗨 请给我两罐啤酒
Hi. Two beers, please.
你好
Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 今晚巷子里的声音 是谁发出的 真难听
Hi. Who's doing sound in this alleyway tonight? It's terrible.
好了 我们来早点结束它吧
All right, let's get this over with.
这些日子里 我工作时下着夏天的雨
Summer rain As I work these days
我感觉自己的心已经麻木 因为每天一成不变
I feel a callus on my heart 'Cause every day's the same
破碎的心 破碎的魂
Broken heart, broken spirit
云雀火焰冲击窗户…
Skylark's fires smash a window…
不准拍摄 混♥蛋♥
No filming, you fuck.
好 谢谢
Sure, thank you.
你可以让这一切变为现实 在我眼中打造完美的蓝天
You can make this all come true Build a sky in my eye that perfect blue
我恨你 卢蒙 你夺去了我的初恋
I hate you, Lumon You took my first love
去死吧 卢蒙 永远不知足
Fuck you, Lumon, it's never enough
你以为可以跟我斗 向我挑战是个错误
You think that you can fight me You are wrong to even try me
去死吧 卢蒙
Fuck you, Lumon!
我恨你 卢蒙
I hate you, Lumon!
去死吧 卢蒙
Fuck you, Lumon!
去死吧 卢蒙 你夺去了我的初恋
Fuck you, Lumon You took my first love
我恨你 卢蒙 永远不知足
I hate you, Lumon It's never enough
去死吧 卢蒙
Fuck you, Lumon.
我恨你 卢蒙
I hate you, Lumon!
去死吧 卢蒙
Fuck you, Lumon!
我恨你 卢蒙
I hate you, Lumon!
怎么回事 堕落了
What's happening? This is depraved.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 我是…
Hey, I'm…
- 我爸的同事 - 是
- The guy from work. - Yeah.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
抱歉 这位是我朋友 艾丽莎
Sorry. This is my friend, Alexa.
这位是朱妮
This is June.
- 嘿 你们的乐队真棒 - 是
- Hey. You guys are really good. - Yeah.
是吗 我很确定我们很烂
Are we? I'm pretty sure we suck.
最后那首歌♥很棒
Well, that last song was great.
- 知道什么就写什么 是吧 - 是
- Write what you know, right? - Yeah.
我相信你♥爸♥爸一定会喜欢的
Your dad would've really liked it, I bet.
- 真的 - 是
- Really? - Yeah.
这你怎么可能知道
How the fuck would you even know that?
嘿 你去死吧
Hey, fuck you, man.
我想我们还是走吧
I think we're gonna take off.
好
Yeah.
所以…
So…
她是我一位同事的女儿
she's the daughter of someone I worked with.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表