剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
他死了
He died.
这情况一直很难理清
And it's-- It's been difficult to piece toge--
哈蒙妮
Harmony.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
我收到了一位甘茲大学校警提供的线索
I got a tip from a campus cop at Ganz College.
她…你穿的这是什么
She-- What the fuck are you wearing?
我之前在进行一些私人调查
I was doing some private research.
这是什么的委婉说法
What's that a euphemism for?
道格 我今天过得很艰难
Doug, I've had a day.
我还在努力想
And I'm still trying to figure out
这次对话中有什么事是不能在电♥话♥上说的
what part of this conversation couldn't have happened on the phone.
有人藏在甘茲一栋旧实验楼里
Someone's holed up in one of Ganz's old lab buildings.
主任让保安不要管
The dean's told security to look the other way.
有可能是瑞伽比
Probably is Reghabi.
就是她
It is her.
想和我去一查究竟吗
Wanna come with me and find out?
不 我不想
No, I do not.
抓到她告诉我
Let me know when you have her.
维修部门今晚要做安装工作
Oh, maintenance is installing tonight.
我觉得这是个明智的决定
I think it's a good call.
所以你是个护士什么的吗
So, you're like a nurse or something?
(已阻止来电)
喂
Hello?
你是谁
Who is this?
我是佩蒂的朋友
A friend of Petey's.
喂 你在听吗
Hello? Are-- Are you there?
是马克斯科特吗
Is this Mark Scout?
他死之前对你说了什么
What did he tell you before he died?
没说什么
Nothing.
我只是…
I just--
我…想要…
I-I-I-- I wanna--
我想弄明白
I wanna understand.
你现在能和我见面吗
Can you meet me now?
(卢蒙)
你是独自一人吗
Are you alone?
是 就我自己
Yeah, it's just me.
我曾在这所学校教书
I used to teach at this school.
我知道
I know.
你是谁
Who are you?
跟我来
Come with me.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表