剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
好了 欧文
All right, Irving.
我想和你分享一些事实 是有关你外面的自己的
What I'd like to do is share with you some facts about your outie.
(欧文B 健康中心 外面的自己病人事实)
因为你外面的自己是个楷模 这些事实应该是非常令人高兴的
Because your outie is an exemplary person, these facts should be very pleasing.
请放松身体 接纳这些事实
Just relax your body and be open to the facts.
试着平等地享受每一条
Try to enjoy each equally.
这些事实不得与其他人分享
These facts are not to be shared outside this room.
但现在你可以享受
But for now, they're yours to enjoy.
你外面的自己很慷慨
Your outie is generous.
你外面的自己喜欢音乐 拥有很多唱片
Your outie is fond of music and owns many records.
你外面的自己 对小孩 老人和疯子都很友好
Your outie is a friend to children and to the elderly and the insane.
你外面的自己很强壮 曾帮助某人抬起一件重物
Your outie is strong and helped someone lift a heavy object.
你外面的自己参加过很多舞会 很受其他参与者欢迎
Your outie attends many dances and is popular among the other attendees.
你外面的自己喜欢电影 拥有一部可以播放电影的机器
Your outie likes films and owns a machine that can play them.
你外面的自己很美好 很会游泳 泳姿优美
Your outie is splendid and can swim gracefully and well.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请试着平等地享受每一条
Please try to enjoy each fact equally,
不要表现出更偏爱某一条事实
and not show preference for any over the others.
扣十分 你还剩90分
That's ten points off. You have 90 points remaining.
- 分 - 请不要说话
- Points? - Please don't speak.
你外面的自己在两周前赢了一场比赛
Your outie won a game two weeks ago.
你外面的自己很重视水
Your outie values water.
你外面的自己拿着奖杯的照片曾登上报纸
A photo of your outie with a trophy was once in a newspaper.
你外面的自己不惧怕抢劫者或流氓
Your outie has no fear of muggers or knaves.
你外面的自己喜欢雷达的声音
Your outie likes the sound of radar.
你外面的自己很擅长接吻和做♥爱♥
Your outie is skilled at kissing and lovemaking.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请不要对任何具体事实做出回应
Please don't respond to any specific fact.
扣十分
That's ten points off.
- 我只是… - 请不要再说话了
- I was just-- - Please don't speak further,
否则剩下的分数会全部扣除 健康咨♥询♥就会结束
or all remaining points will be deducted and the wellness session will end.
(每人每天只限两枚代币)
好
Okay.
(毛豆 葡萄干 花生 甜品)
(蓝莓 人参 葵花瓜子 薄荷)
(葡萄干)
- 只有电梯里有吗 - 什么
- Is it just the elevators? - What?
编码识别器 还是说楼梯间也有
With the code detectors. Or is it the stairwells too?
天啊 楼梯间也有 怎么了
Jesus. Stairwells too. Why?
如果谁都不接受辞呈
If no one accepts the resignations,
你怎么会认为辞呈都送到了呢
what makes you think they're being delivered at all?
你得放弃走私信息这个想法
You gotta let the info-smuggling notion go.
好 但扫描器有多厉害
Okay, but how good are the scanners?
如果你把字母写得古怪呢 就像那些测试机器人里的字母
Like, what if you wrote the letters funky, like one of those robot tests?
- 嗨 孩子们 晚饭吃什么 - 不知道
- Hi, kids. What's for dinner? - Nope!
健康咨♥询♥怎么样
How was wellness?
很好 很有恢复力
Great. Very restorative.
我遇到了光学与设计部主管
I met the O&D department head.
伯特 我遇到过那个人 他是个混♥蛋♥ 你没告诉他我们是哪个部门的吧
Burt? I've met that guy. He's a fuck. You didn't tell him where we are, did you?
伯特不是混♥蛋♥ 我没说
Burt's not a fuck. And no.
我这么问是为了这个部门的安全
I'm asking for the safety of this department.
- 我不必告诉你… - 这是传言
- I don't need to tell you-- - That's a myth.
别装出一副很在乎这个部门的样子
And don't pretend you care about this department.
你只是想要华夫饼派对
You just want your waffle party.
你说什么 我们就应该喜欢这些奖励
Beg-fucking-pardon. We're supposed to like the perks.
“所有人都会得到卢蒙的关怀 在充足奖励的鞭策下狂欢”
"And all in Lumon's care shall revel in the bounty of the incentives spur."
不要对我滥用手册里的段落好吗
Don't pervert a handbook passage to me, okay?
- 别这样 - 嘿 两位
- Don't do it. - Hey, guys?
卢蒙一直对我们很好 你这样毫无意义
Lumon has been good to us, and it is feckless to--
两位
Guys!
这个数
That.
对
Yep.
为什么…
Why is-- Why is it--
你没事 就像我教你的那样 把坏数据筛出去
You okay. Just fence off the bad data like I showed you.
你能看到它的周边吗
Can you see the perimeter?
放进桶里
And bin it.
搞定 精检了
Boom. Fucking refined.
好的 赫莉 漂亮
All right, Helly. Hip, hip.
好可怕 这些数字很可怕
They were scary. The numbers were scary.
沙发在这里 我给你找个睡袋
Here's the couch. I'll find you a sleeping bag.
如果你愿意 可以去洗澡
And you can use the shower if you want.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
谢谢你这么做 马克
Thanks for doing this, Mark.
我觉得我上班的自己会生气
Well, I, you know, figured my work self would be pissed
如果我让你睡在温室里的话
if I let you sleep in a greenhouse.
灯在左边
Light's on the left.
(露营)
你在里面还好吗
You okay in there?
是…很好
Yeah! Yeah, I'm good.
佩蒂 你还好吗
Petey, are you okay?
(缅怀凯勒布史密斯)
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表