剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
I know.
我的工作就是浏览这个电子表格
My job is to scroll through this spreadsheet
寻找可怕的数字
and look for numbers that are scary?
听起来很蠢 马克的表述方式很蠢
It sounds dumb, and Mark said it dumb.
这些数字残忍♥吗 它们喊口号♥吗
Are the numbers bloody? Do they chant?
在你理解前是说不通的 这需要一点时间
It doesn't make sense till you see it, and it takes a while to see.
嘿 马克 我刚刚打印了
Hey, Mark. I just printed out
手册中有关更换集体照的那个段落
the passage of the handbook on changing out group photos.
你不忙的时候最好仔细阅读一下
Just might be good to peruse when you're between things.
- 谢谢 - 不好意思
- Thank you. - Sorry.
我被困在这里了
Am I trapped here?
怎么讲
In what way?
如果我不喜欢这份工作 我能辞职吗
Like if it turns out I hate this and I want to quit, is that an option?
听着
Look.
如果你真的不开心
If you're really unhappy,
你可以和公♥司♥外的自己 一同提交辞职申请 供公♥司♥审核
you can submit a resignation request with your outside self for review.
祝你获得批准
And good luck getting that approved.
辞职申请一般会被拒绝 而且你知道…
Well, they do tend to be rejected. Plus, you know…
什么
What?
因为这个感知版本的你只存在于卢蒙
Well, since this perceptual version of you only exists at Lumon,
辞职就等于结束了你的生活
I mean, quitting would effectively end your life.
结束了你所了解的生活
I mean, in so much as you've come to know it.
精检员们好
Hello, Refiners.
太好了 有瓜吃
Ooh, sweet. Melon bar.
嗨 米尔奇克先生
Hi, Mr. Milchick.
赫莉 欢迎你
Helly, welcome.
你已经和大家打成一片了 我很惊讶
I'm agog at how well I can tell you're already fitting in.
这个办公室感觉完整了
The office feels whole.
好了 我们来开派对吧
Now, let's get this party started.
我叫欧文 大家都知道了
Well, my name is Irving, as you all know.
我在这里工作三年了
And I've worked here for three years,
自我介绍一下 我知道卢蒙的全部九个核心原则
and something about me is that I know all nine core Lumon principles.
太好了 你最喜欢哪个
Awesome. What's your favorite?
九个都喜欢
All nine.
但今天我最喜欢“鼓舞”
But today, I think I'd say, "cheer".
很好
Great.
不 今天不做信任倒 欧文
No trust fall today, Irv.
好
Right.
(你好 赫莉)
不要…
No. No.
大家好 我叫赫莉
Hello, I'm Helly.
我来卢蒙大概…
I've been at Lumon for, like…
一共十个小时了 还有…
ten hours total, and…
抱歉 我对自己一无所知
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about myself.
你当然知道 赫莉
Sure you do, Helly.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
我猜我昨晚回家了
I guess I went home last night,
但我不知道我家是一栋房♥子还是公♥寓♥
but I don't know if home is a house, or an apartment,
或我是否和家人生活
or if I live with a family--
我希望外面的自己生活在一条船上
I like to think my outie lives on, like, a riverboat.
抱歉 外面的自己是…
I'm sorry, outies are--
就是公♥司♥外的我们
They're us on the outside.
你昨天在视频上看到外面的自己了
You saw yours yesterday in the video.
对 我其实有几句话要对她说 我能给她录一段话吗
Right. I actually have a few things to say to her. Can I record something back?
你会在这里发现 和自己沟通
So what you'll find here is that communication between selves
是受到极大限制的
is pretty curtailed.
那如果我给她写个字条呢
So what if I write her a note?
幸运的是 电梯里配备着一种“编码识别器”
Fortunately, the elevators are equipped with something called "code detectors."
所以信息无法传递出去
So messages can't be passed through.
对 就像金属探测器 只不过是探测文字符号♥
Yeah-- They're like metal detectors for written symbols.
显然是一项卢蒙原创技术
A Lumon original, apparently.
没错 对
That's right. Right.
当然了 好吧 那如果我…
Sure. Okay, well what if, I--
我觉得你还没弄明白 这个游戏的规则 赫莉
I don't think you're quite getting the game here, Helly.
给我好吗
May I?
各位 这是赫莉
Guys, this is Helly.
她30岁 对杏仁过敏 牙釉较弱
She's 30 years old, she's allergic to almonds and has weak enamel.
身高167厘米 是你们办公室里第四高的人
At 5'6'', she's the fourth tallest person in your office,
她这种发型叫做齐肩长发
and her hair is what we call shoulder-length.
看到她和你们一起在这里 我想说她肯定是有家人的
And seeing her here with you all, I'd say she most definitely has a family.
天啊 信息量很大啊
Wow. Well, that's a lot to follow.
那我就说我叫马克吧
So I'll just say that I'm Mark.
我在卢蒙工作大约两年了 我非常喜欢这个游戏
Been with Lumon about two years, and I absolutely love this game.
朋友 这招不错 但你上次就是这么说的
Nice try, pal, but you said that last time.
有道理
Fair enough.
我…
Well, I, um…
我今天早上违反规定了
I broke protocol this morning.
我当时在给旧集体照除尘 就是有佩蒂那些
I was dusting the old group photos, the ones with Petey,
然后这…
and it just…
令我感到难过
made me feel sad.
我大概是
And, I guess,
担心自己无法像他那样胜任宏观数据精检
worried that I won't be able to run MDR like he did.
和我感觉一样 我也有类似的担忧
That tracks. I have similar worries.
所以我…
So I…
把照片从办公隔间拿走 放进了储物柜里
took 'em from the cubicles and put 'em in the storage closet,
这是我们不该做的事
which we're not supposed to do.
我记得此事 我反对来着
I recall this. I objected.
谢谢你告诉我 马克
Thank you for telling me, Mark.
我其实觉得你的这种反应很好
I actually find your reaction sweet.
不过令人感到疑惑的是 你对佩蒂爆发这种情绪
Though, it is puzzling you have an outburst like this for Petey,
而不是对卡萝尔D
and not for, say, Carol D.
但卡萝尔D离职是我们事先就知道的
But we knew Carol D. was leaving beforehand.
她外面的自己录制了感谢视频
I mean, her outie filmed a thank-you.
佩蒂是突然消失了
Petey was just gone.
我是说我不知道
And I mean, I-- I don't know
他是有了新工作 还是在海滩上喝醉了 还是死了
if he's at some new job or drunk on a beach, or dead--
够了
That's enough, please.
我觉得这个时机很好 让我们提醒自己
I think this is a good time to remind ourselves
死亡这种事会在公♥司♥之外发生
that things like deaths happen outside of here.
而不会在这里发生
Not here.
在卢蒙的生活是受到保护的
A life at Lumon is protected from such things.
我认为你们应有的良好态度是心存感激
And I think a great potential response to that from all of you is gratitude.
我还认为现在该吃瓜了
I also think that melon isn't getting any tastier.
抱歉 我把你的游戏毁了
Hey, sorry I derailed your game.
我以为我已经搞砸了 但是没错 你这是火上浇油
I thought I already had, but then, yeah, you made it way worse.
那么你打算如何确定佩蒂是否没事
So how are you gonna figure out if Petey's okay?
我觉得米尔奇克说得很清楚
I think Milchick was pretty clear.
你对最好的朋友不再过问了
You're just done asking about your best friend
就因为我们的保姆吩咐说别问
because our babysitter told you to stop?
米尔奇克是个好人
You know, Milchick's a nice man.
他说的话 你最好照做
When he says something, it's best to listen.
- 我不在乎 - 因为他不会总这么好
- I don't care. - 'Cause he can't always be nice like that.
好了 精检员们
Okay, Refiners!
趁着现在大家吃的瓜还没产生胀气 我们来拍新的集体照
Let's get this new group photo before the melon bloat sets in.
终于啊
At last.
好 笑开心点 记住 你们会每天都看这张照片的
All right. Great big smiles. Remember, you're gonna be looking at this every day.
说“感谢”
Say "gratitude."
感谢
Gratitude!
说“鼓舞”
Say "cheer."
鼓舞
Cheer!
赫莉 你干什么
Helly? What are you doing?
我只是觉得我不会再就职于此了
I-- I just think I'm not gonna work here anymore. Sorry.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我辞职
I quit.
我不想做什么文件分类
I don't wanna do the file-sorting thing
或是再也见不到太阳 也不想经历朋友失踪
or the never-seeing-the-sun-thing or the disappearing-friends thing.
- 这些我都不想要 - 我们告诉你了 有编码识别器
- I just don't want any of it. - We told you there's code detectors.
你确定吗 你试过 因为说实话 这东西听起来像是杜撰的
Do you know that? Have you tried? Because frankly, it sounds made-up.
赫莉
Helly!
赫莉
Helly!
拜托 你不知道…
Please, you don't know--
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表