剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
你不和我一起去
You're not coming with me?
他们不让我看
I'm not allowed to see.
什么
Excuse me?
你一旦离开 你…
Well, once you leave, you--
我不能看着你离开
I just can't watch you leave.
你当然不能
Of course you can't.
(分离区临界点 禁区)
什么情况
What the hell?
- 我是死了吗 - 没有
- Am I dead? - No.
- 这里不是地狱什么的吗 - 不是
- This isn't, like, hell or something? - No.
那我为什么无法离开
Then why the fuck can't I leave?
你刚才确实离开了 至少进入了楼梯间
Well, you did leave, just now. Out into the stairwell, at least.
你离开了 但你又回来了
You left, but you came back.
- 我没有 - 你有
- I did not. - You did.
来吧
Come on.
上班第一天就把办公器材当成武器
Weaponizing office equipment on your first day.
你会是个有趣的员工
You are gonna be fun.
听着 我很同情你
Look, I do sympathize.
我想亲手揍马克 但我是他的雇主
I've wanted to pummel Mark myself, but I am his employer.
而他是你的部门主管
And he is your department chief.
所以我们都要克制一点
So we'll both have to be strong.
好消息是 你的入职介绍只剩一个部分了
The good news is, there's only one part left of your orientation,
马克不可能搞砸
which Mark can't possibly derail.
为什么
Why is that?
因为是观看视频
Because it's a video.
欢迎加入卢蒙 赫莉
Welcome to Lumon, Helly.
(赫莉R)
请坐
Have a seat.
你在生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
因为无能还是不服从
For the incompetence or the disobedience?
- 这个… - 是的
- Well-- - Yes!
我母亲是为无神论者
You know, my mother was an atheist.
她曾说关于地狱有好消息也有坏消息
She used to say that there was good news and bad news about hell.
好消息是
The good news is,
地狱只是人类病态想象力的产物
hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
坏消息是
The bad news is,
凡是人类能想象到的 他们通常都能创造出来
whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
我不知道这话是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
你那个部门可以变得很好 也可以变得很坏
A department like yours can go so good or so bad.
你知道造成差异的因素是什么吗
You know what makes the difference?
是人
The people.
你可以坐下
You can have a seat.
(卢蒙 “赫莉R” 欢迎)
好 请坐吧
Okay, go ahead and have a seat.
我叫赫莉R
My name is Helly R.
我录制的这段视频
I'm making this video
大约会在两小时后由我自己观看
roughly two hours before it will be shown to me.
我自愿选择接受这个
I have, of my own free accord, elected to undergo the procedure
俗称分离的手术
colloquially known as severance.
我同意对我的时间认知感进行手术分割
I give consent for my perceptual chronologies to be surgically split,
使我工作生活和个人生活的记忆分开
separating my memories between my work life and my personal life.
所以我同意 从今以后
I acknowledge that, henceforth,
我能够想起哪些记忆将受到空间限制
my access to my memories will be spatially dictated.
我在卢蒙地下分离楼层时
I will be unable to access outside recollections
将无法想起外面的记忆
whilst on Lumon's severed basement floor,
返回地面楼层时也不会保留工作时的记忆
nor retain work memories upon my ascent.
我知晓这个改变
I am aware that this alteration
是彻底的 不可逆的
is comprehensive and irreversible.
以上声明是由我自愿发表
I make these statements freely.
好 就到这里
Okay, that's a wrap.
好了
Okay.
去吧
Go ahead.
所以我永远无法离开这里了
So I'll never leave here?
你会在5点离开
You'll leave at 5:00.
其实他们会让我们错开下班 所以应该是5点15分
Well, actually, they stagger our exits, so 5:15.
但你下班后不会有现在这样的感受
But it won't feel like it. Not to this version of you anyway.
我有家人吗
Do I have a family?
你永远不得而知
You'll never know.
我也别无选择
And I have no choice.
你每次出现在这里 都是因为你决定要回来
Well, every time you find yourself here, it's because you chose to come back.
你好
Hello.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
(斯科特先生启)
“亲爱的马克 今天在搬箱子时
"Dear Mark, Whilst carrying boxes in a room today,
你踩到了一张高射投影仪胶片 滑倒了
you slipped on an overhead projector slide
轻微地撞伤了太阳穴”
and sustained a minor blow to the temple."
(皮普烧烤店 贵宾卡)
(本礼品卡可供一次性使用)
(用以进入皮普烧烤店贵宾区)
(我是皮普烧烤店贵宾)
嘿
Hey!
抱歉
Sorry.
看着点 路面有冰
Maybe keep your eyes on the icy road.
抱歉
Sorry.
(贝尔德溪共管排屋)
确实 这种蚊子会把 三到七天的寿命中大部分时间用来…
Indeed, this gnat will spend much of its three to seven-day life…
不 塞尔维格太太 我知道 只是它又占了我的空间了
No, I know, Mrs. Selvig. It's just, it was in my space again.
是 收垃圾是明晚 今晚是可回收垃圾
Yeah. Well, trash comes tomorrow night. Tonight's recycling.
是很奇怪 但他们就是这样的
Yeah, it is weird, but that's how they do it.
你占了两个地方 就没有空间…
And with both yours, there's no room for--
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你是不是忘了
Did you forget?
对 该死
Yeah. Shit.
没关系
That's okay.
- 对不起 - 没事
- Sorry. - That's fine.
- 你要不要穿上长裤 我… - 我穿着呢
- Do you wanna put on pants, and I'll… - I'm wearing pants.
一会儿见 那可不是长裤
…meet you in-- Those are not pants.
如果没有晚餐 这怎么能算晚餐呢
So if there's no dinner, how is it dinner?
- 好 - 比如…
- Okay. - Like--
这是你欠我的
You-- You actually owe me this.
- 是吗 - 是
- Do I? - Yep.
你还记得我们小时候吗 我们兄妹俩 我比你优秀得多
You remember that time when we were kids and I was a way better sibling than you?
我一定是忘了
Must have slipped my mind.
而且我知道纪念日快到了
Also, I know we're nearing the anniversary,
所以我想你可能想要去人多的地方
so I just thought maybe you'd wanna be around people.
不想
Nope.
这个不错啊 你什么时候弄的
This is nice. When did you get it?
在公♥司♥弄的 他们道歉了
Something from work, and they apologized.
他们道歉了 谢天谢地
They apologized. Thank God.
他们道歉时解释了吗
Did they tack an explanation onto that apology?
没什么的 他们给了我张礼品卡
It's fine. Got a gift card.
你得到了一张礼品卡 是哪里的礼品卡
You got a gift card. Where's he going to?
不知道 皮普烧烤店
I don't know. Pip's.
当然是皮普烧烤店了 好好享用吧
Of course it's Pip's. Well, enjoy.
我会的 不带你去
I will, without you.
我们的俘虏来了
There's our captive.
- 嗨 里克 - 里肯 拜托 是里肯
- Hi, Rick. - Ricken. Come on, it's Ricken.
- 先生 你看起来很平静 - 你懂的
- You, sir, look at peace. - You know.
- 好 - 嗨 宝贝
- Okay. - Hi, baby.
嗨
Hi.
不 我认为很多人都会忽视一点 即生活不是食物
No, what a lot of people overlook, I think, is that life is not food.
- 对 - 大家都有生活
- Right. - You've got life,
它包含复杂的意识和活动
this complex quality of sentience and-- and activity.
那食物又是什么
- And then you've got food, which is what? - Yes, what is it?
- 对 是什么 - 是燃料
Fuel.
卡路里 和生活是不同的
Calories. It's not the same thing.
- 说得太对了 巴顿 - 完全同意
- Yes, that is spot on, Patton. - I definitely agree.
不过呢 让我…
Though, if I'm…
抱歉 马克和我爸曾经在酒壶上刻着 “威士忌就是生活”
Sorry, Mark and my dad used to have "whiskey is life" carved on a flask.
- 没错 - 我随便开个玩笑
- True. - It was low-hanging fruit.
是的 他是一个被误诊的酗酒者
He did. He was a misdiagnosed alcoholic.
对了 马克 里肯对我和瑞贝卡说 你曾是一位历史教授
Now, Mark, Ricken told Rebeck and me that you're a former history professor.
是
Yeah. Um…
所以我想知道你对此有何看法
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表