剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
天啊 快打开
God. Come on.
该死 格兰纳先生
Shit. Mr. Graner?
出来
Come on out.
这是什么
What have we got here?
你最好跟我来
Perhaps you'd better come with me.
格兰纳先生
Mr. Graner.
嘿 你找到我那任性的受训人员了
Hey. I see you've found my wayward trainee.
先生 我一如既往地感谢你的帮助
Appreciate your help, sir, as always.
字条
The note.
这有点尴尬 但这是我第一次做培训
So, this is embarrassing, but, it's my first time training,
我一定是忘记告诉赫莉 有关走私数据的规定了
and I must've just forgotten to go over data-smuggling rules with Helly.
抱歉 这位是赫莉
Sorry. This is Helly.
赫莉 格兰纳先生
Helly, Mr. Graner.
是的
Yeah.
是 所以如果赫莉触发了编码识别器
Yeah, so if Helly tripped the code detectors,
这得怪我 我为此道歉 先生
that one, it's on me and, I apologize for that, sir.
诚恳道歉
Earnestly.
马克S 你现在是大部门主管了
Big department chief now, Mark S.?
这个…
Well…
那就怪你 走吧
On you, then. Let's go.
(休息室)
马克
Mark.
所以你是一位分娩导乐
So you're a doula?
其实是助产士
A midwife, actually.
你接生过多少次婴儿
And how many deliveries have you, I don't know, seen?
300多次吧
over 300?
主要是在蒙大拿州做的
This is mostly back in Montana.
- 天啊 好酷 - 是
- Wow. That's, so cool. - Yeah.
这个数字可够大的
That's such a high amount.
是 一天两次
Yeah. We get, two a day.
看情况
Depending.
那么就是一周十次
So, is-- is that, like, ten a week?
一周工作五天还是…
Like, in a five-day work week, or…
- 对 差不多 - 是 好
- Yeah, or so. - Yeah. Okay.
- 你是在为了妹妹调查我吗 - 不 不是 你似乎很不错
- Are you vetting me for your sister? - No. No. You seem great.
- 是 我开玩笑的 - 我知道
- Yeah, I'm kidding. - I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在卢蒙工作
So, Lumon?
- 是 - 半个镇的人都在那里工作
- Yeah. - Like half this town.
我有一半也是 开个玩笑
And half of me. That was a joke.
很搞笑
It was funny.
是 我是档案部的 算是个公♥司♥历史学家吧
Yeah. Um, I'm in the archives division, sort of a corporate historian, apparently.
有很多敏感材料 所以…
Um, so a lot of sensitive material, hence the…
所以你不知道…
So you don't know…
你和谁共事 做什么工作 什么都不知道
who you work with, or what you do, or-- or anything?
对 就是
Yeah, that's the idea.
- 如果你偷偷带张字条呢 - 无法偷带字条
- What if you snuck in a note? - You can't sneak notes.
就是说…
So…
- 你可能在卢蒙有个女朋友 - 谢谢
- you could have a girlfriend at Lumon… - Thank you.
自己却不知道
…and not know it.
而且如果你在外面认识了某人 你在公♥司♥里也不得而知
And if you met someone out here, you wouldn't know it in there.
比如你可以结婚生子
Like, you could get married and have kids,
然后每天有八小时忘记他们的存在
and just forget they exist for eight hours every day,
持续一生
for your whole life.
这不会令你精神错乱吗
That doesn't mess with your head?
我觉得对某些人来说 这正是他们的动机
I think for some people, it's the point.
那么对于你这个本地人来说 这个气温很合理
So, as a local, this just feels like a reasonable temperature to you?
严格来说 我来自甘茲
Well, technically, I'm from Ganz.
你还说呢
And you're one to talk.
明尼苏达州不是有很多湖 特别冷吗
Isn't Minnesota, like, crazy cold with the lakes?
是 明尼苏达州是很冷
Yes. Minnesota was very cold
有一次我从蒙大拿的家前去造访
the one time I visited from my home in Montana.
所以那是两个不同的地方
So-- so those are different places.
是的
你住在卢蒙提供的住房♥里吗
So do you live in Lumon housing?
你说得好像是宿舍什么的
You make it sound like dorms or something.
- 不 我的意思是… - 我住在贝尔德溪
- No, I just meant that there's-- - I live in Baird Creek.
是的 那些房♥子 碰巧是由雇佣我的公♥司♥资助的
And, yes, they happen to be subsidized by the company that employs me.
不好意思 有时间关注一下 儿童大脑健康问题吗
Excuse me, do you have a moment for children's brain health?
还有工作场所的合法分离问题
And legalized severance in the workplace?
- 好啊 健脑会的人在行动 - 谁
- Nice. The WMC's out and about. - Who?
大多数记忆分离的工作者 一辈子都见不到阳光
Most severed workers don't see the sun their whole lives.
健康大脑协会 他们可棒了
The Whole Mind Collective. They're great.
不好意思 有时间关注一下 儿童大脑健康问题吗
Excuse me, do you have a moment for children's brain health?
我们没空
We're all good.
有空关注一下儿童大脑健康问题吗
You folks have a moment for children's brain health?
- 有的 - 太好了
- We do. - Great!
我们试图将一条法案加在选票上
We're trying to get a measure on the ballot
来阻止卢蒙这样的超级大公♥司♥继续在本州
to keep mega-corporations like Lumon from continuing to force
强制实施合法分离
legalized severance on our state.
他们现在强制了
They're forcing it now?
这是他们正在游说的 杰姆伊根试图分离儿童…
That's what they're lobbying for. And Jame Eagan is trying to sever kids--
好吧 那些自愿分离记忆 有自残倾向的人呢
Okay, well, what about the self-mutilating types who do it willingly?
我是说 听说有些人被蒙蔽了
I mean, I heard that some of them are so deluded
甚至不知道自己是受害者
they don't even know they're victims.
我还听说如果记忆分离了
I also heard that if you're severed,
你会进入两个独♥立♥的地狱 是真的吗
you go to two separate hells. Is that true?
嘿 哥们 如果你想 靠强制劳动获益 那就…
Hey, man, you wanna benefit off forced labor, that's up…
- 嘿 哥们 强制劳动 - 那是你的事
- Hey, man. Forced labor? - …then that's up to you.
你是认真的
Fucking really?
- 嘿 - 是的
- Hey! - Yeah.
- 强制劳动 好吧 - 真的
- Forced labor? Okay. - Really.
所以人们可以自我囚禁
So people can just, like, self-imprison?
你现在处于囚禁中吗
Are you captive right now?
不 真的 因为过去的你选择走到这里来
No, seriously, because your past self chose to walk you down here
当一个把别人当成小孩的混♥蛋♥
to be an infantilizing prick to people.
分离是奴役 混♥蛋♥
Severance is subjugation, asshole.
这话可真好听
That's nice language for a--
你多大了 12岁
What-- What are you? Twelve?
你12岁吗 你上高中了没有
Are you 12 years old? Are you even in high school yet?
好了 走吧
Okay. Come on.
塞尔维格太太
Mrs. Selvig.
我是来和解的
Peace offering.
我们吵架了
Are we fighting?
我一直在想那些该死的垃圾桶
I just keep thinking about those damn bins.
你太客气了 但你真好 谢谢
Well, that is so not necessary, but, very kind. Thank you.
来 请进吧 我有牛奶
Here, why don't you come in? I have milk.
- 好啊 谢谢 - 是
- Why, thank you! - Yeah.
我在尝试用甘菊 所以如果你作呕请别难过
I'm experimenting with chamomile, so no hard feelings if you gag.
我一定不会的
I'm sure I won't.
你还在等第三个灯泡自己亮起来吗
Still waiting for that third bulb to revive itself?
是 我总是忘记换
Yeah. Keep forgetting to change that.
天啊 你的气味真好闻 你刚刚在约会
My, you smell nice. Were you on a date?
算是吧 我妹妹给我安排了 和她的导乐见面 或是叫助产士
Sort of. My sister set me up with, like, her doula, or midwife.
我其实没什么感觉
Didn't really feel like anything.
我们来吃吧 我…
Well, let's see here. I'll…
天啊
Wow.
这太好吃了
This i-- These are magic.
我已故的丈夫是个木匠
My late husband was a carpenter,
他去世之前
and before he passed,
他说会为我们在来世建一栋房♥子
he said he would start building us a house in the hereafter.
后面会有一个小客房♥
And there would be a small guest apartment in the back,
以防我去来世前找到了新欢
in case I found a new man before I got there.
真甜蜜
That's… so sweet.
是啊 他甚至还画了蓝图 我带在钱包里
Yes. He even drew blueprints, which I keep in my purse.
有空来一趟店里好吗
Well, come by the shop, okay?
我给你一个艾草气泡浴球 会让你睡得像个死人
I'll give you a mugwort bath bomb that'll make you sleep like a rag doll.
我会记得去的
I'll try to get down there.
晚安 塞尔维格太太
Good night, Mrs. Selvig.
(珍玛的手工品)
真有胆 我的新搭档是个女人
The nerve, my new partner's a woman.
我觉得你本可以早些说出来的
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表