剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
昨晚我搭电梯上去之后
Last night, after I went up the elevator,
我在自己家里醒来了 米尔奇克也在
I woke up outside, in my house, with Milchick.
什么
What?
我看见了我的儿子
I saw my son.
然后他拥抱了我
And then he hugged me.
他见到我很高兴
He was so happy to see me.
然后米尔奇克把他拉开了 就结束了
Then Milchick pulled him off, and it was over.
一切发生得太快 我一直想回忆起更多
It happened so fast, I just keep trying to remember more.
- 天啊 迪伦 这太疯狂了 - 是 这不公平
- Jesus, Dylan. That's crazy. - Yeah, it's not fair.
现在我每天在这里的时候 脑袋里都会有这段记忆
And now I'm just supposed to have that in my head every day here.
而我永远无法再见到他
And I never get to see him again.
他不是你的儿子 迪伦 他是你外面的自己的儿子
He's not your son, Dylan. He's your outie's son.
胡说 他也是我儿子
That's bullshit. He's my son too.
这很好 我们可以利用这一点
This is good. We could use this.
什么
What?
如果他们能让我们在外面醒来
If they can wake us up on the outside,
有什么能阻止我们唤醒自己
what's to stop us from doing it to ourselves?
有什么能阻止我们
What's to stop us?
我们可以找到他们用来 控制唤醒的东西 然后夺过来
We can find whatever they use to control it and, you know, commandeer it.
我们都能看到外面 了解自己是谁
We can all see the outside, find out who we are.
但是 赫莉 原谅我 这是错误的 我们是公♥司♥里的自己
But, Helly, forgive me, but that's perverse. We're innies.
而且控制器一定在我们无法通行的区域
Plus, the controls are surely somewhere we can't access.
比如安保办公室
Like the security office?
这是…
Is that…
格兰纳的门卡
Graner's key card?
- 你从哪里找到的 - 我口袋里
- Where did you find it? - In my pocket
伴乐起舞体验时找到的
during the Music Dance Experience.
我认为我一定是今天上班时带来的
I think I must've had it with me when I came in today.
你外面的自己为什么会有 我们安保主管的门卡
Why does your outie have the key card of our head of security?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们该外出旅行了
I think it's time for a field trip.
去安保办公室 所有保安工作的地方
To the security office where all the security guards work?
真了不起 是啊
Amazing. Yeah.
谁说有保安了 我至今只见过格兰纳
Who's to say there are security guards? I've only ever seen Graner.
- 那米尔奇克呢 - 他不可能无处不在
- What about Milchick? - He can't be everywhere at once.
- 这次对话… - 你知道安保办公室在哪吗
- This whole line of con-- - Do you know where the office is?
佩蒂在去年火警演习时看见过 他指给我看了
Petey saw it during a fire alarm last year. He showed me.
我们能成功
We can do this.
(储物室)
听着 如果米尔奇克真的出现 拖住他
Look, if Milchick does show up, stall him.
- 交给我吧 - 好
- I got it. - Okay.
希望这门卡有效
Hopefully this works.
还没有骑兵来救场
No cavalry yet.
好 要经过永恒区 所以…
Okay, it's a ways past perpetuity, so--
欧文
Irving.
对不起 马克
I'm sorry, Mark.
- 你去哪 - 我必须确保伯特没事
- Where you going? - I have to make sure Burt's okay.
那计划怎么办
What about the plan?
我很抱歉 马克 我听不见你说话 我会回来的
I-- I'm sorry, Mark. I can't hear you! I'll be back!
- 我是说… - 什么
- I mean-- - What?
好吧
Okay.
是这一间
It's this one.
这里好奇怪
This is fucking weird.
在这里
It's over here.
我的天
Oh, my God.
(宏观数据精检 欧文B 迪伦G 赫莉R 马克S)
看 是我们
Look, that's us.
那东西叫什么 加班什么的
What's the name of that thing? The oversight something?
紧急加班
The overtime contingency.
(服务器健康监视器)
(安保办公室规程快速索引)
不好
Shit.
(正在下降 科贝尔)
- 不好了 - 怎么了
- Shit. - What?
是科贝尔
It's Cobel.
她不会来这里的
She won't come here.
(紧急加班规程)
你知道这一点真是太好了 我们快离开这里吧
Okay. It's great you know that. Let's get the fuck outta here.
哈蒙妮 我在找你呢
Harmony, I was looking for you.
- 现在不是时… - 董事会在线上
- Now isn't a good-- - I have the Board here.
现在
Right now?
道格格兰纳死了
Doug Graner is dead.
什么
What?
董事会认为这令人深感不安
The Board finds this deeply troubling.
董事会想知道你是否知道他失踪了
The Board wants to know if you knew he was missing
以及你是否和警方沟通过
and if you've spoken to the police.
杀死格兰纳先生的凶手很可能
Whoever killed Mr. Graner is probably
和给彼得吉尔莫恢复记忆的人是同一个
the same person who reintegrated Peter Kilmer.
董事会提醒你说恢复记忆是不…
The Board reminds you that reintegration is not--
恢复记忆确实发生了 我有数据可以证明
Reintegration happened. And I have the data to prove it.
我很乐意当面分享我的发现
And I would be happy to share my findings in person
不靠中间人
without intermediaries.
董事会同意了
The Board agrees…
可以在下周的伊根家族晚宴上见你
and will be available to meet with you at the Eagan Family Gala next week
进一步讨论此事 细节稍后通知
to discuss this further. Details to come.
我期待得到细节通知
I look forward to receiving them.
所以那里没人 这安保也太不严密了
So, no one is in there? That's lax as fuck.
也许让我们以为自己随时遭到监控就够了
Well, maybe it's enough that we think we're constantly being watched.
没人告诉你们这里的一切都是鬼扯 真是太可惜了
It's too bad nobody told you guys that everything here is bullshit.
- 规程有道理吗 - 有
- Is that making sense? - Yeah.
有很多步骤 但其实很直白
There's a bunch of steps, but it's actually pretty straightforward.
只要激活跟踪球 键入号♥码
You just engage the trackball, type the code,
然后切换 键入 拨开关
then it's switch, type, flip,
- 键入 等待 - 什么
- type, hold. - What?
跟踪球 键入 切换 键入 拨开关 键入 等待 搞定
Trackball, type, switch, type, flip, type, hold. Boom.
怎么了
What?
我很聪明的 所以我的指套玩具 数量是你们的三倍
I'm smart. That's why I have three times as many finger traps as you guys.
但要这么做 我们其中一人 必须留下 对吗
But to do this, one of us has to stay behind, right?
对 下班后留下 我来吧 我已经在外面醒过了 这样才公平
Yeah, after work. I can do it. I've already been out, so it's only fair.
你很崇高 但我认为 这个操作被设计成必须两人完成
Very noble of you, but I think it's designed as a two-man operation.
很好 我的力量一个顶俩
Great. I have the strength of two men.
和力量无关
It's not about strength.
对 你看 有两个杠杆开关 必须一直保持开启
Yeah, see. There are two lever switches that you have to hold open
持续整个过程
during the actual procedure.
分别在门的两侧
And they're on either side of the door.
我能做到
I can do it.
(再见伯特)
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
给这次活动的主角来点掌声吧
how about a round of applause for the man of the hour?
来围成一圈 聚过来
Come and circle up! Gather round.
伯特…
Burt, Burt, Burt.
(电源)
大家好 设计师们
Greetings, Designers…
还有一位精检员
and one Refiner.
我们得检查一下那扇门了
We'll have to get those doors looked at.
同时呢
In the meantime…
伯特G 这是为你准备的
Burt G. This is for you.
(再见 播放影片 “伯特G”)
你好
Hello.
这有点奇怪 但是…
This is kinda strange, but…
这份工作中很多事都很奇怪
a lot of things about this job are.
我猜你们都比我更清楚这一点
You all know that better than me, I'm guessing.
当然了 我其实不认识你们任何一人
And, of course, I don't really know any of you,
但现在站在你们身边的那个人认识
but the man standing there with you now does.
他和你们共事快七年了
He's worked with you for nearly seven years,
我希望这些年过得很顺利
and I hope they've been good years.
我不知道这段时光是怎样的
I-- I don't know what they've been like,
也不知道我或他具体在和你们做些什么
or what exactly I, or he, has been doing with you,
但我确实清楚 自己每天下班离开你们后的感受
but I do know how I feel every day when I come from being with you.
我回家后感觉很累 但很充实 我感觉很满足
I come home feeling tired but fulfilled. I feel satisfied.
我一定很喜欢你们
I must like you very much.
虽然今天是我最后一天和大家共事
And though today is my last day with you,
我相信你们的精神一定会和我同在
I'm certain you will remain with me in spirit
深深地藏在我头脑中遥不可及的角落
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表