剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
对
I remember you said to me, "It's so pretty, Daddy.
我记得妳跟我说 "好漂亮 爸爸
Everybody in the whole world should get one."
世上的每个人都应该要有一块"
They will.
他们会的
Because of you.
多亏了妳
They'll all be Kier's children.
他们全都会成为奇尔之子
Mr. Eagan. Helena. It's time to head to stage.
伊根先生 海莉娜 该上台了
Forgive me for the harm I've caused this world.
请原谅我对这个世界造成的伤害
None may atone for my actions... but me.
除了我,没人能替我的所作所为赎罪
And only in me shall their stain live on.
这项罪名也只会在我身上留下印记
All I can be is sorry.
我衷心感到懊悔
And that is all I am.
我发自内心忏悔
You swear you're not fucking with me?
你发誓没在闹我吗?
I swear.
我发誓
This is so insane.
实在太扯了
They need to send people down to check every inch of that place.
必须派人彻底严查地下室
Like, inspectors or whatever. Is that a thing? Inspectors?
找警探之类的 有警探这种职业吗?
Yeah. There are inspectors.
对 有警探
Mark has b-- I mean, out here,
马克之前-- 我是说在外界的他
you have been trying to figure out what Lumon does. What you do.
你之前就想弄清楚路曼的底细 与你做的工作
Okay.
好
I just...
我只是...
I just want to know why.
我只是想知道为什麽
Why he put me in there.
为何他让我在那裡工作
He lost his wife.
他的妻子过世
You lost your wife. A little before you started at Lumon.
你的妻子过世了 就在你去路曼上班之前不久
Gemma.
洁玛 - 没错
It was a car accident, and, at first, you tried to keep teaching.
出了一场车祸 你起初想继续教书
I was a teacher?
我原本是老师吗?
A professor. Of history.
你是历史教授
You tried to go back to teaching three weeks after she died,
你试图回学校教书 在她死后3星期
and it was a disaster.
但情况一团糟
She was just still in your veins, you know?
她依然在你心裡 你懂吗?
Making everything hurt.
会触景伤情
Which is why I guess you thought the severed job would--
我想正因如此 你认为记忆切割的工作能...
He hoped you'd be spared from the pain.
他让你不必承受心痛
It's a nice name. Gemma.
洁玛这名字真好听
Yeah.
是啊
We were all really close. It was great.
我们大家感情很好 相处融洽
She was wonderful.
她真的很棒
She made you wonderful.
她让你变成很棒的人
考贝尔来电
They told me not to talk to you.
他们叫我不准跟妳讲话
The goddamn OTC's been triggered! Mark S. is his fucking innie!
超时应变措施开启了 马克·S. 现在是公♥司♥人格状态
What? That's not possible.
什麽? 不可能
It's Dylan. They've been plotting this all along.
是迪伦 他们老早就预谋好了
Helly's at the gala.
海莉在宴会
I'll take care of Helly. I'll fix it like I fix everything.
我来处理海莉的事 我会一如往常处理好所有的事
Get to the security office, and shut it off now!
快去保全办公室把那东西关掉
Shit!
妈的
Goddamn it! Dylan!
妈的! 迪伦!
Dylan!
迪伦!
I know you're in there, Dylan. Open the door!
迪伦 我知道你在裡面 开门!
Fuck you, Mr. Milchick!
你去死啦 米尔奇克先生
Dylan! Dylan!
迪伦!...
Ricken knows a lot of high-end journalists in New York.
阿瑞认识很多纽约的高级记者
And you think that's better than the police?
妳认为告诉记者比警方有用吗?
Well, Lumon has their hands in so many pies.
路曼的黑手涉入许多地方
Sorry, do you understand metaphor?
抱歉 你听得懂隐喻吗?
Yeah, hands in pies. I get it.
对 我懂黑手的意思
I think we have to be really careful about who we talk to.
我认为我们必须谨慎处理我们的谈话内容
Okay. - How much time do you have?
好 - 你有多少时间?
I don't know. Maybe an hour?
我不晓得,也许1小时吧?
Right. Because once your bosses find out...
对 因为你的上司一旦得知...
Jesus, I totally forgot. Cobel! Why is Cobel here?
天啊 我完全忘了考贝尔 考贝尔为什麽在这裡?
What?
什麽?
My boss from Lumon. Ms. Cobel. She's at this party.
我在路曼的上司 考贝尔女士 她也在派对上
What are you talking about?
你说什麽?
I mean, she's dressed different.
她的穿著和平时不同
Kind of a flowy, purple outfit, silver hair.
她穿一件紫色的垂坠服装 留著一头银髮
Mark, are you talking about Mrs. Selvig?
马克 你是说西维格太太吗?
Maybe, but her name is Harmony Cobel.
可能吧 但她叫哈莫妮·考贝尔
And she works at Lumon?
她在路曼工作吗?
Yeah, she's my boss.
对 她是我的上司
Jesus fucking Christ.
我的老天爷
Dylan.
迪伦
Why are you doing this, man?
你为何要这样? 兄弟
Come on.
别这样
You are the refiner of the quarter!
你是季度精算师
"While most cultures view sex as ugly or foul,
"多数文化 将性视为丑恶或下流的事
I've always seen it--" - Mrs. Selvig?
但我总认为--" - 西维格太太呢?
What? - Is she there? Is Mrs. Selvig there?
什麽? - 她在吗? 西维格太太呢?
Do you-- - What?
你有-- - 什麽?
Mrs. Selvig?
西维格太太?
What is going on? - She has Eleanor!
怎麽了? - 艾莉诺在她那裡
What? Excuse me a moment, okay.
什麽? 稍等我一下 好
Honey? What did you say?
亲爱的 妳说什麽?
Mrs. Selvig has Eleanor. Did you see her?
艾莉诺在西维格太太那边 你有看到她吗?
Oh, my God. - What is going on?
噢,天啊 - 等等 怎麽回事?
Oh, my God. Her car's gone.
噢 天啊 她把车开走了
I gave her the baby, and she left!
我把宝宝交给她 然后她离开了
She left? With Eleanor? - I handed her the baby,
她离开了? 带著艾莉诺吗? - 我把宝宝交给她
and she left!
然后她离开了
Have we looked everywhere? - Not yet!
所有地方都找遍了吗? - 还没
Okay, let's go inside and look.
好 我们进去找看看
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊!
I bet the tempers were disappointed.
我想这就是失望的情绪吧
I can still get you back in there.
我还是可以让你回去
I can get you any perk you want, Dylan.
迪伦 你想要什麽奖励 我都能给你
Hey, there's stuff you don't even know about.
有些你之前都不知道的东西
There's paintball, there's coffee cozies.
有漆弹 咖啡保暖罩
Dylan, come on!
迪伦 别这样
Just say the word, and I'll get you a coffee cozy literally right now, Dylan.
迪伦 你只要说一声 我现在立刻给你咖啡保暖罩
Come on, man!
兄弟,开门
I wanna remember my fucking kid being born!
我想记得我孩子出生的情景
You have two others.
你还有另外2个孩子
I can tell you about 'em.
我可以跟你说他们的事
Open the door, and I'll tell you their names.
开门 我就跟你说他们的名字
Come on, Dylan.
迪伦 开门
Dylan!
迪伦!
欢迎路曼之友
It's rolling.
车子还在动
My name is Helena, and I'm an Eagan.
我叫海莉娜 我是伊根家的人
So one of the things you learn growing up as an Eagan is that the workers...
身为伊根家的人 成长过程中学到的一件事 即为员工...
We start in two minutes. - Thanks.
我们2分钟后开始 - 谢谢
Good luck.
祝好运
I'll tee you up. Just stick to the talking points.
我会介绍妳出场 妳只要照讲稿演说就行
Use the line about how you see your innie as your sister.
记得说妳将公♥司♥人格视为妳的姊妹
They'll love that. - Got it.
他们会喜欢那一句 - 知道了
It's gonna be great.
一定会很顺利
She's not in the baby room.
她不在宝宝房♥
Have all these rooms been checked?
所有房♥间都找过了吗?
Thank God.
噢 谢天谢地
Devon! I got her!
戴文! 我找到她了
Devon, she's here! I found her.
戴文 她在这裡 我找到她了
I found your child.
我找到妳的宝宝了
I'm the one who found her!
是我找到她!
Dylan!
迪伦!
Dylan!
迪伦!
...improvements in morale,
...提升士气
a happier workplace.
更快乐的工作场所
As with any transformative technology, there have been setbacks.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表