剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
Speaking of which, you still smell like a distillery.
抱歉 我只是必须压抑那些记忆
I'm sorry, I just had to drown out the memory
让自己无法想起 妈妈和爸爸在我们小时候给我换床
of Mom and Dad switching out my beds when we were kids.
这话你早就想好了吧
You've been sitting on that one.
(塞尔维格太太来电)
(皮普烧烤店 午餐 晚餐)
(贵宾区)
你好
Hello.
好吧 是这样 塞尔维格太太 昨晚收可回收垃圾
Okay. So, recycling was last night, Mrs. Selvig.
今晚收废弃垃圾
Tonight's garbage.
你总是把你的垃圾桶放我这边 所以…
And you keep putting your bin on my side. So--
是 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
其实我现在不方便说话 我正在外面吃晚餐 但是…
You know, I actually can't talk right now. I'm out at dinner. But--
不 就我自己
No, by myself.
皮普烧烤店
Pip's Bar and Grille.
不好意思 什…
Excuse me. Wh--
挂掉 快
Hang up. Quickly.
抱歉 塞尔维格太太 我点的餐做好了 上来了
I'm sorry, Mrs. Selvig. They've cooked the food, and it's here.
嗨 孩子们 晚饭吃什么
Hi, kids. What's for dinner?
抱歉 你听不懂我在说什么
I'm sorry. You don't get that reference.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me? Wh--
你的声音在这里听起来不一样
Your voice is different here.
更难听
Worse.
- 好吧 你到底是谁 - 佩蒂
- Okay, who the fuck are you? I-- - Petey.
我叫佩蒂 我是你同事
My name is Petey. I'm from work.
那不可能 我部门里所有人都…
Well, that's not plausible. Everyone in my department is--
分离了…我也是
Severed. Severed. I was.
好吧 分离是永久性的
Okay. Well, severance is pretty permanent.
对 绕过植入装置确实不简单 我有人帮忙
Yeah. Bypassing the implant wasn't easy. I had help.
那么你是对工作不满意吗
So, what, you were unhappy at work?
- 你不去投诉 反而… - 不是
- And instead of lodging a complaint, you-- - No.
我投诉过了 你也是
I tried that first. So did you.
是啊 好 那么…
Right. Um, okay. So…
你解除了分离
You've unsevered.
现在你认为他们在追捕你吗
And now you, what, think they're after you or something? …
是的
Yeah.
“他们”指的是格兰纳 他可能现在就在外面
"They" being Graner, who's probably out here right now.
格兰纳 好吧 那是你认识的人还是…
Graner. Okay. Is that, like, a person you know or…
我们都认识 都不喜欢他
We both know him. We don't like him.
我明白了
I see.
公♥司♥里的事全都和他们说的不一样
Nothing down there is what they say.
如果我出事了
If something happens to me,
我知道的那些事必须有人知道
the things I know need to stay known.
我希望是让一位朋友知道
I'd prefer it be by a friend.
所以我们是朋友
So, we're friends?
我是你最好的朋友
I'm your best friend.
你是我很好的朋友
You're my very good friend.
(皮普烧烤店)
(生日快乐 外甥女)
马克 很抱歉用这张生日卡
Mark, sorry about the card.
我必须找个东西来写 我知道这不合适
I had to grab something, and I know it's not appropriate.
不过我肯定你会是一个很棒的外甥女
Though I'm sure you'd be a really fucking awesome niece.
我们以前会想 我们在公♥司♥之外是什么样的人
We used to wonder what kind of men we were on the outside,
我们做出了怎样的选择及其原因
what choices we had made and why.
我曾经认为只有恶魔
I used to think it would take a monster
才会让人去那种地方上班
to put someone in a place like that office.
尤其是当那个人就是他自己时
Especially if the person was himself.
但我们不是恶魔 马克 不是真正的坏人
But we're not monsters, Mark. Not real ones.
如果你不想知道公♥司♥地下室里发生的事 我不会强迫你
If you don't wanna know what's going on down there, I won't force it.
但如果你想知道 这张卡的背面有个地址
But if you do, there's an address on the back of this card.
你独自前往 就会找到一个很长的答案的开端
Go alone, and you'll find the beginning of a very long answer.
(半环路499号♥)
马克 是你吗
Mark, is that you?
嗨 塞尔维格太太
Hi, Mrs. Selvig.
我弄错了垃圾桶 真是太尴尬了
Will you color me embarrassed for the mix-up with the bins?
不 没关系
No, it's no problem.
你的晚餐如何
How was dinner?
挺好 我就是有点累
Fine. I'm just, you know, tired.
你知道我母亲是天主教♥徒♥
You know, my mother was a Catholic.
她以前说圣人要用八个小时 来祝福一位熟睡的孩子
She used to say it takes the saints eight hours to bless a sleeping child.
我希望你给圣人足够的时间
I hope you aren't rushing the saints.
我今晚会给他们足够时间的
Well, I'll give them ample time tonight.
晚安 塞尔维格太太
Good night, Mrs. Selvig.
马克
Mark.
你是好人
You're good people.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表