剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
我给大家带来了 华夫饼派对前的鸡蛋小吃品尝会
I've ordered the pre-waffle party egg bar social for everyone.
太好了 福利 好耶
Yes! Pay dirt! Yeah!
你们完成了指标 值得奖励
All of you deserve this for reaching quota.
但在我们开始之前
But before we begin…
有一份特别的礼物送给特别的迪伦
A very special gift for a very special Dylan.
我们三次季度精检员获得者
Our three-time R of the Q!
头脑和门牙一样犀利的人
A man whose mind is as sharp as his incisors.
朋友 对吧
Right, bud?
打开吧
Open it.
是 我相信你们一定想看 混♥蛋♥们 但是我的奖品只给我看 所以…
Yeah, I bet you'd like that, fuckers. But my prize, my eyes, so…
也许你该让他们看看
Maybe you should show them, Dylan.
让他们看看你想要的是什么
Show them what you requested.
对啊 给我们看看 哥们
Yeah, show us, man.
好吧
Fine.
好 行了 我们来换个气氛吧
Okay, yeah. Let's switch up the vibe in here.
没事吧
Good?
天啊 竟然很好吃
Jesus, this is actually good.
是的 鸡蛋小吃是大家梦寐以求的
Yeah, the egg bar is coveted as fuck.
看这边
Look at this thing over here.
很帅气
Looking good.
留下来的人应该是我
I should be the one to stay behind.
不行
Nope.
你不想和你的孩子再见一面吗
Don't you wanna see your kid again?
我们今晚所做的只是计划的第一步
What we're doing tonight is just the first step.
你确定
Are you sure?
赫莉R三周前自杀未遂
Helly R. attempted suicide three weeks ago.
是的
Yes, she did.
你怎么没告诉我们
How could you not tell us?
照片是米尔奇克给你的吗
Did Milchick give you those?
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
我是在和董事会说话吗
Am I speaking with the Board?
我们还知道你曾花时间
We also know that you've been spending time
待在马克斯科特的妹妹家
at the home of Mark Scout's sister.
对
Right.
董事会决定要你停职 立刻生效
It has been decided that you be suspended from your position, effective immediately.
你被炒了
You are fired.
去…
Go--
滚蛋吧 娜塔莉
Oh, fuck off, Natalie!
董事会真的在线吗
Is the Board even there?
在
Yes.
对不起 我失礼了
I'm sorry. That was rude.
拜托 我今晚可以向董事会解释一切
I can explain everything to the Board tonight, please.
董事会已经挂断了
The Board has concluded the call.
(卢蒙 合规手册)
“每一次挥斧劈砍
"Endow in each swing of your ax
或是动笔写字 都要注入你全部的热情
or swipe of your pen the sum of your affections,
通过我 热情将得到净化
that through me they may be purified
和回归
and returned.
这是最崇高的目的
No higher purpose may be found than this.
也是最高尚的爱”
Nor any… higher love."
我想出答案了
I figured it out.
蛋是山羊下的
The goats lay the eggs.
天啊 你说对了
Oh, my God. You got it!
你对今晚感到害怕吗
You scared about tonight?
是
Yeah.
我怕被抓住
I'm scared of getting caught.
他们不管我们 以为我们太蠢 注意不到
They left us unattended, and thought we'd be too dumb to notice.
他们不会料到的
They won't see this coming.
或者我们不会醒来
Or we won't wake up.
或者公♥司♥外的我们都是混♥蛋♥
Or we're all assholes out there.
我肯定是这样
Well, that's a given for me.
我只是希望我有自己在乎的东西
You know, I just hope it turns out I have things I care about.
我是认真的
Like, for real.
你假装在乎我 装得挺像的
You pretended to care about me pretty well.
假装在乎你挺简单的
You're easy to pretend to care about.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也一样
As are you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 精检员们
Okay, Refiners!
我要去处理一件管理层的事务 这次派对结束了
I need to see about a management issue, and this party is over.
我会把吃的留下
I'll leave the food.
谢谢你 米尔奇克先生
Thank you, Mr. Milchick.
迪伦 我很快就回来 陪你去永恒区
Dylan, I'll be back to escort you to perpetuity shortly.
门卡
Key card.
那你走吧
On you go then.
好 听着 你不要干预任何其他部门
Okay, look, you don't mess with any other departments.
- 只唤醒我们三个 - 我知道
- It's just us three. - I know.
这个机器的设计是要有两个…
The machine's designed to be operated by two--
两个人操作 我没问题的
Two people. I'll be fine.
请把东西给我好吗
Can I have the stuff, please?
听着 我们很可能会在其他人身边醒来
Now, look, it's likely we'll all wake up around people.
可能正在开车 滑雪或是其他什么事
Could be driving or skiing, whatever we do up there.
所以乘电梯上去时要做好一切准备
So be ready for anything as you go up the elevator.
明白吗
Okay?
重要的是要找一个看起来值得信任的人
The important thing is you find someone it seems you can trust,
然后告诉他们一切
and you tell them everything.
我们不知道迪伦能给我们争取多少时间
And we don't know how long Dylan will be able to give us,
所以我们不能分心去调查自己的生活
so we can't get distracted digging into our lives.
对 优先完成任务
Right. The mission is the priority.
我也许之前应该告诉你们
I probably should've told you guys…
(《你的身份》 里肯博士著)
我把这个留下了
But I kept this.
书中有一部分是…
And there was a part of it that--
是…
Well…
“我们的工作就是品味自♥由♥的空气
"Our job… is to taste free air.
你所谓的老板虽然拥有计时的钟表 挂在墙上嘲讽着你
Your so-called boss may own the clock that taunts you from the wall.
- 但我的…” - “但我的朋友 时间是属于你的”
- But, my--" - "But, my friends, the hour is yours."
第197页写得太好了
Page 197 slaps.
好了 孩子们
Okay, kids.
我们来看看晚饭吃什么吧
Let's find out what's for dinner.
你认为我们是否即将遇到各自的伴侣
You think we're about to meet our spouses?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许正是彼此呢
Maybe it's each other.
那就太有趣了
That'd be a hoot.
是
Yeah.
对 也许正在因为洗车优♥惠♥券争吵
Yeah, like, mid-argument over car wash coupons.
“亲爱的 你把优♥惠♥券剪错了”
"Honey, you're cutting them wrong!"
- 好了 - 好
- Okay. - All right.
以防我们回不来
In case we don't come back.
不知道 也许是以防我们能回来
Or, I don't know, in case we do?
是
Right.
祝你在公♥司♥外好运 老板
Good luck out there, boss.
“键入 跟踪球 键入 拨开关
"Type. Trackball. Type. Flip.
跟踪球 回车 大写键 回车”
Trackball. Enter. Shift. Enter."
(超控开关A 开 关)
好
Okay.
迪伦G 你准备好了吗
Are you ready, Dylan G.?
迪伦G
Dylan G.?
我马上就出来
I'll be out in a minute!
“选择 拨开关”
"Select, flip…"
(欢迎卢蒙的朋友们)
(被记住的人永垂不朽)
(基尔伊根)
请吧
Enjoy.
我咒她永世不得超生
Fuck her goddamn soul forever into hell!
肮脏的贱♥人♥不得好死
Filth and fucking fire until she fucking dies!
让她和她的假笑去死吧
Fuck her and her fucking fake smile!
天啊
Oh, God.
让她该死的灵魂见鬼去吧
Fuck her goddamn soul!
(现在去创始人的床边)
(卢蒙)
不
No.
为什么
Why?
(科贝尔夏洛特 生日:1944年3月17日)
马克
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表