剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
不过,'你'究竟是什麽?"
Good luck tonight.
祝今晚顺利
It was great to meet you, Helena.
海莉娜,很高兴见到妳
"How can 'you' mean different things
"'你'为什麽
to millions of readers around a vast Earth?
在广袤地球上的数百万读者心中 乘载了不同意义?
And perhaps, most importantly, who are you?"
而或许最重要的是 你是谁?"
海莉 记忆切割真实故事
美国海军
爸爸
"All creatures, from the leaping cat
"所有的生物 从跳跃的猫
to the cowering shrew,
到畏畏缩缩的尖鼠
think of themselves as 'you,' a logical center for the universe.
都将自己视为'你' 宇宙中最合乎逻辑的中心
Yet the cat eats the shrew, and we, like Schrödinger,
然而 猫会吃尖鼠 而我们就如同薛丁格(量子力学物理学家 薛丁格猫的思想实验)
live on to wonder what it means."
以思考事情的意义过活"
End of chapter.
本章结束
Let's all take a
我们先休息一下
seven-minute reflection break and then come back.
有7分钟的中场讨论时间 之后再回来
Balf. Prepare the neti pot.
鲍夫 去准备鼻冲壶
It was transformative.
这彷彿让人改头换面
I'm gonna have to change my name again.
我得再改一次名字了
What a wordsmith. He seemed to have a little something in his throat.
真是个文字大♥师♥ 他喉咙裡好像有卡痰
Oh, yeah. - Hey.
噢 对 - 嘿
I'm gonna see if she'll have more bottle.
我要去看看她想不想多喝点奶
Give me a couple of minutes, then meet me in the baby room?
你等我一下 我们在宝宝房♥见?
Okay. - Okay.
好 - 好
Excuse me.
失陪了
Mr. Hale-- Ricken?
哈尔-- 阿瑞
I don't know why my voice shakes like that.
我不知道我的声音怎麽会那麽抖
I sound like a sad old hamburger waiter
听起来像可怜的老汉堡服务生在讲话
prattling on about sauces.
在那边咕哝酱汁的事
"Hamburger waiter." What the fuck is that?
"汉堡服务生"到底是什麽鬼?
Jesus, why do I ever open my buffoon mouth?
天啊 我为何要胡言乱语?
It's going great.
进行得很顺利
I mean, the book is brilliant, and-- - Okay, Mark.
那本书写得很棒 而且... - 好了 马克
Thank you, but you don't have to say that.
谢谢你 但你不必安慰我
I'm well aware of how I come across to you.
我很清楚你是怎麽看待我的
What? No, I mean it.
什麽? 不 我是认真的
The-- Your book, it-- it opened up the world for me.
那本-- 你的书-- 让我眼界大开
Mark, are you okay?
马克 你没事吧?
Yes. This book changed my whole life.
真的 这本书改变了我的人生
You actually read it?
你真的有看吗?
Ricken, are we friends?
阿瑞 我们是朋友吧?
Look, I know I sometimes make you feel "less than"
听著 我知道我有时候 会让你觉得"不如人"
for having had the procedure.
因为你做了那个记忆切割术
And I regret that.
我很后悔那样对你
You had to deal with Gemma's passing in a way that was best for you.
毕竟洁玛过世了 那是你最好的疗伤方式
You know, I was scrolling through old pictures this morning,
我今天早上才在看旧照片
and I found one of the four of us on the crest hike.
找到一张我们4人去山脊健行的照片
You remember the funny bees? - Do you have that on you? The picture?
你记得那些搞笑的蜜蜂吗? - 你现在有把照片带在身上吗?
Yeah, sure. I should.
对 当然 应该有
Ricken. The neti pot is warm. - Thank you, Balf.
呃 阿瑞 鼻冲壶温好了 - 谢谢 鲍夫
Mark, I need to flush my sinuses.
马克 我得去衝鼻窦
But thank you. You have no idea how much this has meant to me.
但我很感谢你 你绝对想不到那番话对我多有帮助
Mark, I was worried about you.
马克 我很担心你
I'm fine. Thanks.
我没事 谢谢
I'm just going to check on my sister.
我要去找我妹妹一下
When you hugged me before, you suddenly became tense. What was that?
你之前抱我的时候 瞬间变得很紧绷 为什麽?
I didn't know I did.
噢 我有吗?
Well, you did. You're tense now.
有 你现在就很紧绷
Yeah, sorry, it's just parties.
对 抱歉 我只是不爱派对
Did you mean what you said before?
你刚才说的是认真的吗?
About your plans.
关于你计画的事
Of course.
当然
Tell me more.
再跟我多说一点
You know, I'm so sorry. I'm just-- I'm on uncle duty for my sister.
你知道的 不好意思 我-- 要先去帮我妹妹照顾孩子
So I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Okay? - Okay.
好吗? - 好
Okay. Thanks, Ms. Cobel.
好 谢了 考贝尔女士
I know. Hey, there you are. - Hey, I really need to talk to you.
我知道 - 嘿 你来了 - 嘿 我真的得和妳谈谈
No, I know. I just have to deal with her. She's having a meltdown.
不 我知道 我只是得应付她 她超崩溃的
But just meet me in there, okay?
但你在房♥裡等我 好吗?
Okay, I'll just-- Wait. Okay. - I promise I'll be back.
好 我-- 等妳 好 - 我保证马上回来
Thank God, Mrs. Selvig. Hi.
噢 谢天谢地 西维格太太 妳好
Can you take her for a sec while I talk to Mark?
我要和马克谈事情 妳能帮我照顾她吗?
Of course, love. - Thank you.
当然可以 亲爱的 - 谢谢
Is Mark all right? - Yeah, he's fine.
马克没事吧? - 对 没事
Thank you, you're an angel.
谢谢,妳真是我的救星
Okay... I'm all yours.
好... 我洗耳恭听
My name is Helena, and I'm an Eagan.
我叫海莉娜 我是伊根家的人
So one of the things you learn growing up as an Eagan
身为伊根家的人 成长过程中学到的一件事
is that the workers are our family.
即为员工是我们的家人
And I remember being confused about that as a kid,
我记得我小时候很困惑
because I thought that meant
因为我以为那表示
I had a few hundred thousand literal brothers and sisters
我有数十万名真正的兄弟姊妹
scattered around the world.
分散在世界各地
Oh, my God.
噢,天啊
But as I grew older, I learned that it's about shared ideals.
但等我年纪渐长 我知道那句话指的是我们拥有共同的理想
My dad used to make me recite the nine core principles
我爸以前都会叫我背诵9条核心宗旨
before bed every night,
每天睡前都要背
which I can't say I always did happily. Sorry, Dad.
但我并非每次都很甘愿 抱歉 爸爸
But those are now the values that I share with everyone who works at Lumon,
但现在那些宗旨 是我和路曼所有员工共同拥有的价值观
and that's what makes them my family.
而那正是让我们成为一家人的原因
And I would never ever ask them to do anything
我绝不会要求他们做任何
that I'm not willing or excited to do myself.
我不愿意或不情愿做的事
Look, my dad would love for me to sit here
噢,听著 我爸肯定会很高兴我坐在这裡
and say that I'm taking this job out of loyalty
说我接下这份工作是出于忠诚
and that it was the spirit of pure Eagan calling me to service.
而且正是纯粹的伊根精神 召唤我投身这项志业
But I took a severed job because it sounds freaking awesome.
但我接受记忆切割的工作 是因为这听起来超棒
So, no, I don't think severance divides us.
所以,我不认为记忆切割术会分♥裂♥我们
I think it brings us together.
而是让我们团结
路曼,因记忆切割术而团结
Greetings.
你好
I'm not here right now. - Goddamn it, Milchick!
我目前不在 - 可恶 米尔奇克
记忆切割员工在受伤后 提告要求揭露资讯
"路曼必须负责"
记忆切割员工名单
尔文·贝利夫
艾美·贝克,住在路曼附近
伊恩·伯利,试图联络
伯特·古德曼,奇尔PE07453 海鸥港路3329号♥
奇尔地区街道地图
布莱恩·沃许、马修·布莱兹 麦可·克劳斯
伊恩·伯利、强森透纳
梅朵·伊根信用合作社,尔文·贝利夫
伯特·古德曼)
Helena.
海莉娜
She's in here, sir.
她在裡面 先生
Helena.
海莉娜
You look so nice.
妳打扮得很美
Like a film.
闪耀动人
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you...
妳...
Are you still in pain?
还会痛吗?
I'm not.
不会
Not anymore.
不会痛了
I cried in my bed when they told me what she tried to do to you.
当他们跟我说 她企图对妳做出什麽事 我在床上哭了
What that innie tried to do. I--
那个公♥司♥人格居然想害妳 我--
Thank you for going through with this.
谢谢妳做的一切
The Grandfather would cherish what you've done.
祖父会感谢妳的付出
And one day you will sit with me at my revolving.
总有一天 妳会在我卸任后坐上我的位置
Are you feeling well?
妳现在感觉还好吗?
Yeah.
很好
I think, I think the drink just hit me a little bit.
我觉得 我想那杯酒让我有点微醺
You'll be all right for the speech?
妳有办法上台演讲吗?
For my speech. Yeah. Of course.
演讲 当然可以
Do you remember when I brought home the first chip to show you?
妳记得我带回家给妳看的第一块晶片吗?
The prototype.
那个原型
It had the blue and green lights back then.
当时会发出蓝色和绿色的光
Yeah.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表