剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
德文
Devon!
不...听着 我们不开心 我们很痛苦
No, no, no. Listen, we're not happy. We're miserable.
伯特
Burt!
他们在地下折磨我们
They torture us down there!
德文
Devon!
我们都是囚犯 - 伯特
We're prisoners! - Burt!
她还活着
She's alive!
(健康部)
(宏观数据精检部)
我猜你就是马克S
I suppose you're Mark S.
我... - 我是马克W
I-- - I'm Mark W.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
你愿意换个名字
Would you be open to using a different first name
以避免混淆吗
to avoid confusion?
欢迎回来 马克S
Welcome back, Mark S.
好久不见
Been a minute.
他们去哪了
Where are they?
我觉得 还是等到
I think it's best to save any queries
去了管理层办公室再问问题吧
till we arrive at the management office.
他们被辞退了吗
Were they fired?
你可以把气球放在我旧桌子边的门厅里
You can leave the balloons in the foyer by my old desk.
我们有许多要讨论的事 别让气球分了你的心
We've much to discuss, and I don't want them distracting you.
我保证 不会拿走你的气球的
I assure you, they won't be taken.
米尔奇克先生 拜托了
Mr. Milchick, please.
你们五个月前做的事
What you all did five months ago
是这家公♥司♥历史上最痛苦的时刻之一
was one of the most painful moments in the history of this company.
五个月
Five months?
我也因此受到了影响
I, too, was wounded by it.
但不经历痛苦就无法治愈 对吗
But we must be cut to heal, mustn't we?
等等 你刚说你的“旧办公室”
Wait, did you say your old office?
马克 这是黄小姐
Mark, this is Miss Huang.
黄小姐 这是马克S
Miss Huang, Mark S.
你好
Hello.
我们聊的时候 可以请她保管你的气球
She'll be happy to mind your balloons while we chat.
这边 马克
Right this way, Mark.
你可以关上门
You can shut it.
这正常吗 让小孩...
Is it normal for a child to--
房♥间很乱 你别介意
Excuse the clutter.
好吧 到底是怎么回事
Okay. What's happening?
科贝尔女士已经从公♥司♥离职了
Ms. Cobel is no longer with this company.
现在我是分离楼层的主管
I now manage the severed floor.
我的团队呢
What about my team?
我们没有辞退他们
We didn't fire them.
赫莉R和欧文B都成功与外面的人联络上了
Helly R. and Irving B. both successfully made contact with persons on the outside,
和你一样
just as you did.
迪伦G外面的自己在事后得知发生了什么
Dylan G.'s outie learned what happened after the fact.
全世界都知道你们四人了
The four of you have achieved international fame.
你们作为一个团体出名了 成了分离改革的带路人
As a group, you've become known as the face of severance reform.
(“里面的自己”成为吹哨人)
分离改... - 马克 坐吧
Severance ref-- - Have a seat, Mark.
你们叛变之后 我们安装了安全门
Shortly before your mutiny, we installed security doors
保证你们不离开宏观数据精检
to keep you in MDR.
此外 科贝尔女士 还会唱诵基尔圣歌♥的惩罚版本
This accompanied a punitive rendition of the Kier hymn performed by Ms. Cobel.
你记得吗
Do you recall?
我记得
I do.
我把你锁在房♥间里 像牲畜一样 马克
I locked you in a room like an animal, Mark.
作为一个未分离的人
As an unsevered man,
我这辈子都会记得这件事
I'll carry that knowledge the rest of my life.
但过去五个月
But for the past five months,
我们一直在自问 像哈蒙妮科贝尔这样的虐待狂
we've been asking how a sadist like Harmony Cobel
怎能在卢蒙的土壤上扎根和生长
could take fertile root in Lumon soil.
这说明我们是哪种公♥司♥
And what that says about us.
我们也知道 你在你妹妹家醒来时
We also know Ms. Cobel was at your sister's home
科贝尔女士也在场
when you awoke there.
对 为什么
Yeah. Why was that?
我们认为她对你产生了一种痴迷
We believe she'd developed an erotic fixation on you
计划追求你和你外面的自己
and had plans to pursue both you and your outie
希望你们成为“三人情侣”
in what might be termed "a throuple."
什么
What?
幸好她没有成功
Thankfully, she failed at this.
你还没说我的团队去哪儿了
You still haven't told me where my team is.
我们努力了几周 想要召回他们 马克
We tried for weeks to get them back, Mark.
但他们都不同意
None of them agreed.
我们和他们说会进行改革 但那还是不够
We told them of the reforms, but it wasn't enough.
除了我
Except for me?
你外面的自己坚持要回来
Your outie insisted on returning.
事实上 他求我们立即让他回来
In fact, he begged us to let him back right away.
所以其他人...都拒绝了
So the others, they refused?
是的
Yes.
我想听他们亲口说
Well, I'd like to hear it from them.
这不可能
That's not possible.
好好享受你的气球吧
Enjoy your balloons.
对 我们在你来大约一小时前到的
Yeah. We showed up about an hour before you did.
和原来的宏观数据精检比起来 这里有点狭小
It's a little cramped compared to our old MDR,
但我喜欢绿色的地毯
but I love the green carpet.
我们的地毯是焦糖奶油色 键盘是紫红色的
Ours was a crème br?lée and the keyboards were puce.
是紫色
They were purple.
不对 是紫红色 我知道 因为那颜色令我眩晕
No. They were puce. I know because it makes me nauseous,
我也讨厌甜点
and I hate sweets.
说到甜点 我们多长时间 会见到一次那个“米奇”先生
Speaking of which, how much do we see of that Mr. "Milkshake"?
米尔奇克先生
Milchick.
什么
What?
是米尔奇克 不是米奇 我不知道
It's Milchick, not milkshake. And I don't know.
马尔克 哪里能找到墨水 还有铅笔
Marco, where I can find some ink pencils?
文具柜
Supply closet.
我带你去
I'll show ya.
所以你真见到外面的世界了 - 是的
So, did you really see the outie world? - Yeah.
天空是什么样的
How's the sky?
我不知道
I don't know.
(储存柜)
怎么 你没见到 - 我是去了外面一小会儿
What, you didn't see it? - Well, I went outside for a second,
但被我的妹夫转移了注意力
but I was distracted by my brother-in-law.
真的
Seriously?
因为我们列了一份清单 写着我们最想在外面看到什么
Because we made a list of what we'd most like to see on the outside.
天空显然是第一位
And sky was an easy number one.
完全没有“妹夫”这一项
Brothers-in-law weren't even on the list.
谢谢
Grazie.
你能看出我们来自哪个州吗
Could you tell what state we were in?
因为我们在入职调查中 有三个人都填了怀俄明州
Because three of us put Wyoming on our input survey.
你见到了孤丘吗 - 没有
Did you see any buttes? - No.
天 风是什么感觉
Oh, my God. How's wind?
就像有人朝着你呼气 是吗
Is it just like getting breathed on, kind of?
精检员们 你们好
Hello, Refiners.
你好 黄小姐
Hello, Miss Huang.
噢 不好 是传球游戏
Oh, no. It's the ball game.
我们去厨房♥吧
Let's head to the kitchenette.
好的 那么
Okay. So,
我叫黄小姐
my name is Miss Huang.
今天是我担任副经理的第一天
It's my first day here as deputy manager.
关于我这个人呢 我的上一份工作是交通指挥员
I guess something about me is that before this, I was a crossing guard.
马克W
Mark W.?
为什么你是个孩子
Why are you a child?
因为我出生的年份吧
Because of when I was born.
好吧 我叫马克W
Right. I'm Mark W.
我是5X分支下的宏观数据精检部员工
I'm from the MDR department of branch 5X,
我曾在那里与格温德琳Y共事
where I worked with Gwendolyn Y.
关于我的一件趣事是 我本以为我们分支关闭后
Kind of a fun fact about me is that I thought I'd be permanently retired
我会永久退休
when my branch shut down.
所以这是个惊喜
So this is a nice surprise.
马克S
Mark S.?
好的
Okay.
我叫马克S
I'm Mark S.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表