剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
Good morning.
所以我是要去…
So, am I going to the--
我是来陪你去你的办公桌的
I'm here to escort you to your desk.
新的规章制度
New protocol.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你带路吧
Lead the way.
等等 我们现在被锁起来了
Wait, we're locked in now?
我更喜欢用“安全保障”这个词
I prefer the phrase, "safely situated."
这道门帮助我们确保 你们都好好待在工作空间里
These doors help us to ensure you all are tucked nicely in your work spaces.
是格兰纳先生要求的吗
Did Mr. Graner order this?
马克S来了
Mark S. is here.
坐吧
Have a seat.
- 我… - 黑咖啡 我会给你拿过来
- I… - Coffee. Black. I'll bring it to you.
早上好 马克
Good morning, Mark.
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
马克 这是怎么回事
Mark, what is this?
欧文 你好吗
How're you doing, Irv?
我很好 谢谢 我…
I'm well, thank you. I--
这些装♥修♥非常好
The renovations are… very nice.
是啊
Yeah.
迪伦 你还好吗
Dylan, you all right?
很好
I'm fine.
怎么回答得这么没精神 你那机智而又带点脏话的回答呢
That's the best you can do? Where's the sly, profanity-laced comeback?
给 来自卢旺达山坡上的咖啡豆
Here you go. Straight from the hills of Rwanda.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 是我 不知道你听说了没有 但格兰纳没来上班
Hey, it's me. Don't know if you heard, but Graner didn't come in.
一切都好 不知道你在哪
Everything's fine, just wondering where you are.
我会上身稍向前倾
So I lean my upper body slightly forward,
同时这样扶住脖子的上部
while cradling the top of the neck, just so.
轻轻呼气 吹出一小缕微风就好
Exhale softly. Just a whisper of a breeze.
然后我这样 再这样
Then I do this, and this.
给宝宝看乳晕 让宝宝咬住乳♥头♥
Show the baby the areola, and we latch.
现在你来试试
Now you try.
好
All right.
准备好了吗 小家伙 准备好了吗
You ready? You ready, buddy?
好吧
Okay.
- 对 露出乳晕 让她看到 - 好
- Yeah, expose the areola. Let her see it. - Okay.
- 她… - 她咬住了
- She's-- - There she is.
- 对 埃莉诺 对… - 我的天
- Yes, Eleanor, yes! Yes. - Oh, my God.
宝宝吃奶…
Baby sips, baby sips.
于是她进了机场洗手间 试图用手挤奶
So she goes into the airport restroom to try to hand express.
她进入隔间 想把奶挤在卫生纸上
She gets into the stall, and she's trying to do it in the toilet paper,
但是乳汁飞得到处都是
but it's just flying everywhere.
- 对 像个愤怒的消防水管 - 不
- Yes, like an angry fire hose. - Oh, no!
快别说了
Stop.
天啊 谢谢你帮助我
Oh, God. Thank you for helping me.
你刚才是说你得去店里吗
Did you say you need to get to the store?
他们没有我也可以 我正开心呢
They can do without me. I'm having fun.
而且 你又没有一群保姆和男仆
Besides, it's not as if you have a fleet of nannies and manservants
来照顾你 对吗
coming to take care of you, do you?
没有
Nope.
我在分娩中心认识了一位富婆
I met this rich woman at the birthing retreat.
我猜她老公是州议员
I guess her husband's a state senator.
天啊
Oh, wow.
是啊 但很奇怪 因为我几天后在公园又碰到她了
I know, but it was weird 'cause I saw her again at the park a few days later,
她根本不记得我
and she 100% didn't remember me.
真是个势利眼
What a snoot.
是
Yeah.
就好像…我也不确定 这个想法很蠢
Like-- I don't know. This is stupid.
马克的公♥司♥ 卢蒙 他们说 只会因为工作给人做分离手术
Mark's company, Lumon, they say that they only sever people for work.
但我在想 如果有人…
But I was thinking, what if someone--
比如假设你想要个宝宝 但你不想…
Like, what if you wanted a baby, but you didn't wanna--
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我要是刚刚分娩
Well, I don't think I'd remember even Clark Gable
我连克拉克盖博都记不住 所以…
if I'd just given birth, so…
是
Yeah.
分离
Severed.
你认为马克为什么要做分离手术
Why do you think Mark did it?
当时他妻子刚刚去世
Well, it was right after he lost his wife.
一开始 他试图继续 在大学里教书 但他做不到
At first, he tried to keep teaching at the college, but he couldn't.
他会谈起她吗
Does he ever talk about her?
谈得不多 我希望他多谈些
Not as much as I'd wish.
我老公去世时 我好像到哪里都能看见他
When my husband passed, I thought I saw him everywhere.
那段时间太艰难了
It was just so hard.
马克可曾觉得自己看到过她吗
Does Mark ever think he sees her?
(卓越 完成度33%)
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
- 我刚才去洗手间了 - 是吗
- I was just in the bathroom. - Yeah?
是 嘿 洗手液的标签是怎么回事
Yeah. Hey, what ever happened to the soap labels?
- 洗手液的标签 - 是
- The soap labels? - Yeah.
皂液器上不是应该 有标签写着“洗手液”吗
Shouldn't there be labels on the soap dispensers saying, "soap"?
从来都没有啊
There's never been that.
我们都知道那是洗手液
We all know it's soap.
似乎是个光学与设计部的问题
- Seems like an O& - D question.
欧文 你知道我们哪也去不了
Irv, you know we can't go anywhere.
我知道你担心伯特
I mean, I get that you're worried about Burt.
你觉得他是不是 因为我们的到访正在受罚
Suppose he's being disciplined for our visit?
可能是 多亏了你
Suppose he is, thanks to you.
若是有人一开始就告诉你
If only someone had told you
到那里去是个糟透了的主意就好了
that going there was a shitty fucking idea from the jump.
你们好 精检员们
Good day, Refiners!
这是什么
What's this?
是伴乐起舞体验
It's an MDE.
她完成75%了
She got to 75%?
赫莉R 请上前来
Helly R., please step forward.
伴乐起舞体验
MDE?
西纳的精检度达到了75%
By reaching 75% refinement on Siena, you have earned
你为自己和精检员同事们 挣得了五分钟的伴乐起舞体验
for you and your fellow refiners a five-minute Music Dance Experience.
米尔奇克先生 她的进度是73%
Mr. Milchick, she's at 73%.
是 今天上午大家过得都很艰难
Yes, well, it's been a tough morning on all of us.
- 你为什么也难 - 我认为轻松一下
- Why for you? - And I thought a little frivolity
应该正是我们所需要的
would be just what the doctor ordered.
赫莉 请靠近伴乐起舞体验推车
Helly, please approach the MDE cart.
你可以选择一种音乐类型和一个乐器
You may choose one genre and one accessory.
(音乐体验 选择一个)
(下流的放克 欢快的摇摆乐)
响葫芦 选得好
The maraca. Excellent choice.
应该选响板的
Should've gone for the castanets.
我选“叛逆的爵士乐”
I choose "Defiant Jazz."
虽然这次体验是为了奖励赫莉
Though this experience is in Helly's honor,
我呼吁所有人的精检员都来把握这次机会
I urge all the refiners to take advantage of the opportunity presented.
天啊
Wow.
好吧
Okay.
欢呼吧
Cheers.
我紧张
I'm nervous!
来吧 马克
Come on, Mark.
欧文 你有什么舞姿 跳来看看
Irving, what you got? Let's see it.
爸爸…
Daddy. Daddy. Daddy.
- 他叫什么名字 告诉我他的名字 - 迪伦 快把他拉开
- What is his name? Tell me his name! - Dylan! Get him off me!
把他拉开
Get him off me!
- 他在咬我 - 迪伦 你搞什么
- He's biting me! - Dylan, what the hell!
- 天啊 迪伦 好了 迪伦 - 他咬我
- Jesus Christ! Dylan! Come on, Dylan! - He's biting me!
他弄破了皮肤
He broke the skin.
他需要做全面的破伤风类毒素检查
He needs a full tetanus toxoid panel.
你的行为不可接受 迪伦 我要把你报告给科贝尔女士
You've done it now, Dylan. I'm reporting this to Ms. Cobel.
好 你想一起去见她吗
Yeah, you wanna go see her together?
伴乐起舞体验正式取消
The Music Dance Experience is officially canceled.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
他们能让我们醒来
They can wake us up.
什么
What?
在公♥司♥外面 这叫紧急加班
On the outside. It's called the overtime contingency.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表