剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
But people just talk about MDR. Stupid old stories, jokes even.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我…
I…
真的很蠢 比如他们说你们都有育儿袋
It's literally silly. Like, they say you all have pouches.
- 育儿袋 装小孩子用的 - 对
- Pouches? Like to carry young? - Yes.
有些人还说你们每个人都有一个幼虫后代
According to some, you each have a larval offspring
如果靠得太近 幼虫就会跳出来袭击我们
that will jump out and attack if we get too close.
这真是疯了
That's fucking psycho.
这当然是个笑话 但我不知道
I mean, it's a joke of course, but I don't know.
不知何故 这种感觉 一直留了下来 人们都很奇怪
The sentiment, you know, somehow holds. People are weird.
- 是 - 不过我有责任要说
- Yeah. - Though, I'd be remiss not to say
在这个理论中 幼虫最终会将你们吃掉 取而代之
that in this theory, the larva eventually eats and replaces you.
欧文 这也就能解释…
Which, Irving, would solve the mystery…
你为什么充满年轻的活力
of your youthful energy.
欧文…
Irv. Irv?
- 失陪一下 - 你去哪
- Excuse me. - Where are you going?
怎么了
Yes?
你喜欢上这家伙了
Are you sweet on this guy?
你不同意
You disapprove?
没错 我不同意
I do. I do disapprove.
手册确实禁止恋上其他员工
Certainly the handbook forbids taking heart to other employees.
让手册见鬼去吧
Rat-fuck the handbook.
这人来自光学与设计部 他们部门的人都很奸诈
This guy's O and goddamn D, who are duplicitous snakes to a one.
这不安全
It's not safe.
它们还没准备好
They're not ready.
你们不能带走它们 它们还没准备好
You can't take them yet. They're not ready.
时候未到
It isn't time!
- 我们不是… - 快给我出去
- We don't-- - Get the hell out of here.
走啊
Go!
“光学与设计部可怕的暴行”
"The Grim Barbarity of Optics and Design "?
上面就是这么写的
That's what it said.
绝对没有叫这个名字的画
There's definitely no painting by that name.
我们到底有什么暴行啊
What kind of barbarities were we enacting?
那不重要 我觉得不是真的
It doesn't matter. I don't think it was real.
当然了 我必须咨♥询♥一下我的幼虫
I mean, I'll have to confer with my larva, of course.
- 我很遗憾你不得不这么做 - 没关系
- I'm sorry you had to do this. - It's all right.
你是知道的
I mean, you know that
超越柏拉图式的关系反正是会遭到反对的
relationships beyond the platonic are frowned upon anyway.
这就是我们的关系吗
Is that what we are?
伯特G 此时此刻 我
Well, Burt G., at this time I
正式解除宏观数据精检对你的监管
formally release you from MDR's supervision.
正如基尔所说:“要永远快乐”
As Kier said, "Be ever merry."
你想进来吗
Would you like to come in?
我想带你去看储藏室里的一个东西
There is something in the storeroom I'd like to show you.
当然还有迪伦
And Dylan, of course.
不要
No.
《基尔和伊莫金的求爱》
The Courtship of Kier and Imogene.
他是在一家乙♥醚♥工厂 当工人时认识他妻子的
He met his wife while a stewman in an ether factory.
待在这里真蠢
Damn dumb being here.
她是个清洁工
She was a swab girl.
手册只说他们因为行业的精神走到了一起
The handbook just says they were bonded by the spirit of industry.
我知道 但如果这个说法♥正♥确
I know, but if this interpretation is correct,
那他们认识的时候是同事 并以同事的身份爱上了彼此
they met as colleagues. Took heart to each other as colleagues.
令人不禁去想 这种事 怎么会是错误的呢 如果基尔…
Makes you wonder how something could be wrong if Kier--
- 离他远点 你这个骗子 - 迪伦 怎么了
- Get away from him! You lying fuck! - Dylan, what?
- 迪伦 - 他说自己不知道
- Dylan! - He claims he doesn't know
这幅画的事 可同时 画就在他的架子上摆着
about this painting, meanwhile, it's sitting on his shelf.
- 不是的 - 欧文 我们必须立刻离开
- That isn't. - Irv, we need to go. Now.
这幅画不一样
It's not the same.
- 什么 - 你看
- What? - Look.
看那些突袭者佩戴的胸卡
Look at the badges the raiders are wearing.
这不是光学与设计部 迪伦 是我们
That's not O&D, Dylan. It's us.
这幅画从来没挂到过走廊里
This one's never gone into the hallway rotation.
这幅画名叫“宏观数据精检部的灾难”
It's called "The Macrodata Refinement Calamity ."
好吧 但我们从来没做过这种事
Okay, but we've never done anything like that.
为什么同一幅画会有两个版本
Why the hell would there be two versions of the same painting?
如果那些山羊就是数字呢
I mean, what if the goats are the numbers?
即我们来决定 哪些山羊活下去 哪些…天啊
Like, we're deciding which goats live and which ones-- Oh, God.
我对此表示怀疑
I doubt it's that.
听着
Look…
我知道你不想待在这里 但是…
I know you don't wanna be here. But…
我很高兴你在这里
I'm glad you are.
很抱歉 我现在尽全力 也只能做到这个地步了
And I'm sorry that this is the best I can do right now.
如果你把地图给我 我可以把它重画
If you give me the map, I'll clean it up.
你画得太难看了
Your drawing is shit.
嗨 凯西女士
Hi, Ms. Casey.
我们刚刚完成 帮助心理健康的散步 正要返回
We were just heading back from our mental health walk.
你们俩都没受伤
You're both unhurt?
我们没有
We are.
我很高兴 我吓坏了
I'm glad. I was scared.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
那好
Okay, then.
你知道宏观数据精检部正在做什么吗
You aware what MDR is up to right now?
我以为那是你的职责
I thought that's what you were paid for.
你不去阻止吗
You're not stopping it?
“驯服一个囚犯的最可靠方法 是让他相信自己是自♥由♥的”
"The surest way to tame a prisoner is to let him believe he's free."
真是什么事都能引用基尔的话
There's a Kier quote for everything.
你打算让他们再找到多少个部门
How many more departments are you gonna let them find?
我会找马克谈话的
I'll have a word with Mark.
我要是你的话就会多加小心 上面的人对此事不会客气
I would be careful. Upstairs wouldn't look kindly on this.
知道了 老爸
Yes, Daddy.
等你查清楚是谁侵入了 吉尔莫的芯片 再来找我谈吧
You can talk to me when you figure out who hacked Kilmer's chip.
打扰一下 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
我想向大家介绍欧文和迪伦
I wanna introduce you all to Irving and Dylan.
他们是宏观数据精检部的
They're from MDR.
是朋友
And they're friends.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表