剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
是
Yeah.
还是说你们在调查其他部门
Or were you sniffing around other departments
而你的部门距离业绩指标还差得很远
while your department falls woefully below quota?
她差点死了
She almost died.
你的职责不是给每一位新精检员当保姆
It's not your job to play nursemaid to every new refiner.
好 那我的职责是什么
Okay, so what is my job?
你真的要问我这个吗
Are you really asking me that?
是的
Yeah.
我们到底在这里做什么
What is it we actually do here?
我们为基尔服务 你太幼稚了
We serve Kier, you child!
在你用愚蠢的脑袋 理解这一点并完成指标前
And until you get that through your mildewed little brain and hit quota,
宏观数据精检部去走廊的特权被取消了
MDR's hallway privileges are hereby revoked.
滚回办公桌待着 让你动你才可以动
So get your little ass back to your desk and stay there until you're told to move.
(卢蒙)
这真是天大的悲剧
Goddamn tragedy for the ages.
宏观数据精检部 将为我和凯西女士的好奇心哀悼
MDR will mourn the "will-they-won't-they" energy shared by Ms. Casey and myself.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
要知道 我今天特意为她穿了件漂亮衬衫
And to think I wore this nice-ass shirt for her today.
你选这件衬衫时根本不知道有她这个人
When you picked that shirt, you didn't know she existed.
也许爱情可以跨越记忆分离
Well, maybe love transcends severance.
- 你这么认为 - 不
- You think so? - No.
你和马克是怎么回事
What about you and Mark?
什么
What?
你们两个那天偷偷溜出去开心吗
You two enjoy sneaking off the other day?
“小山羊”
"Baby goats"?
你为什么用这种语气
Why are you saying it like that?
你在暗示“小山羊”是 和马克S做♥爱♥的暗语
Are you implying that "baby goats" is code for sex with Mark S.?
天啊
Wow.
“小山羊”是和马克S做♥爱♥的暗语吗
Is "baby goats" code for sex with Mark S.?
不是 是真正的山羊
No, they were actual goats.
我们为什么要用它做暗语
Why would we call it that?
好吧 行 我相信你
Okay. Yeah, I believe you.
马克
Mark.
你弄清怎么回事了吗
You find out what happened?
她在休息室
She's in the break room.
该死 是因为我们吗
Shit. Is that because of us?
而且我们在完成指标前 不能去外面的走廊了
And we're not allowed in the outer hallways anymore till we hit quota,
所以不能再去拜访其他部门了
so no more interdepartmental visits!
你是认真的
Are you serious?
我…
I'm…
对不起 马克 这是我的错
I'm sorry, Mark. It's-- It's my fault…
作为最资深的精检员 我一直在给大家设立坏榜样
that I've been setting a bad example as the senior-most refiner.
你说哪条路是通往光学与设计部来着
Which way did you say it was to O&D?
米尔奇克
Milchick!
交给我吧
I'm on it.
我在公♥司♥从来没见过这么多人
This is more people than I've ever seen.
我也是
Same.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道变化会使人迷惑
I know change can be disorienting,
但宏观数据精检部的人现在来了
but MDR is here now.
这里欢迎你们
You are welcome here,
我也希望你们欢迎我们所有人 去你们努力工作的地方参观
much as I hope all of us will be welcome to visit you at your place of endeavors.
请吧 你们一定有问题想问他们
Now go on. Surely you must have some questions for them.
那么你们部门叫宏观数据精检部
So, it's called Macrodata Refinement?
你们精检什么东西
What do you refine?
那是个浇水喷壶吗
Is that a watering can?
我们认为这可能是 为楼上主管区提供的东西
We think it might be supplies for the executive wing upstairs.
话说回来 上周的产品感觉更具攻击性
Then again, last week's output had more of an aggressive feel.
斧头才没有攻击性呢
The hatchets weren't aggressive.
斧头
Hatchets?
我们一直想弄明白这些事物之间的关系
We've been trying to figure out how it all fits together.
我们找到了一个部门 在和这边相反的方向
We found a department the opposite way from here
他们在那里养小山羊
that's, well, raising baby goats.
养小山羊
Raising baby goats?
我们也有很多不知道的事 但我们仍继续工作
There is a lot unknown to us as well, but we keep plugging along.
这工作显然很重要
It's important work, obviously.
我们在这里做的一切都很重要
Everything we do here is important.
是真的重要还是因为你说它重要
It's important because it actually is or because you're saying it is?
听着 也许我们应该合作
Look, maybe we should work together on this.
具体合作去做什么呢
Together doing what, exactly?
我不知道 查清楚为什么这里有山羊
I don't know. Finding out why there are goats.
或者查清楚这里有多大
Or, you know, finding out how big this place is
或是有多少员工
or how many of us there are.
我的意思是 他们为什么不肯告诉我们 我们在这里做什么
I mean, why won't they tell us what we're doing here?
他们在害怕什么
What-What are they so afraid of?
如果伊根的理念 是凌驾于一切之上的启蒙…
If the Eagan philosophy is illumination above all--
是超越一切的启蒙
Illumination beyond all.
但你说得对
But yes.
那为什么我们没有被包括在内
Then why doesn't that include us?
我们为什么在对真♥相♥一无所知中工作
Why are we down here still working in the dark?
这话真有诗意 哥们
That was poetic as shit, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
马克说得对
Mark is right.
- 是吗 - 是的
- He is? - He is.
欧文 基尔会希望我们 感受知识和真♥相♥的温暖
Irving, Kier would want us to feel the warm embrace of knowledge and truth.
这样我们就能成为他教诲中的真正伙伴
That way we could be true partners in his teachings.
没错
Exactly.
我认为作为两个部门的主管
I think, as the two department chiefs,
我和马克应该联♥系♥这个山羊部门 看看他们知道些什么
Mark and I should make contact with this goat department, see what they know.
而且我们可以每人带一个副手
And we can each bring one aide-de-camp.
米尔奇克先生 我们不是小孩子 我们没有犯错
We're not children, Mr. Milchick. We didn't do anything wrong.
(宏观数据精检部)
基尔 天选之人 基尔
Kier, chosen one, Kier
基尔 智慧之人 基尔
Kier, brilliant one, Kier
历经苦难、穿过风雨 给平原带来丰收
Brings the bounty to the plain Through the torment, through the rains
进步、知识 不要怕
Progress, knowledge Show no fear
基尔 天选之人
Kier, chosen one
基尔
Kier
我信任你 而你却滥用了这种信任
I trusted you, and you abused that trust.
你工作效率低下 像走地鸡一般自♥由♥散漫
Your inefficiency and free-range chicken roaming
这最终都是你的责任
is ultimately your responsibility.
送他去休息室
Escort him to the break room.
(休息室)
对不起
I'm sorry.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
据说是我在给公♥司♥的饮水机 换水桶时夹到手了
Apparently, I jammed my hand at work replenishing a watercooler.
至少他们是这么对我说的
Or at least that's what they tell me.
那些水桶很重
Those jugs are very heavy.
确实重
Indeed they are.
再来一杯梅洛
Another merlot?
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
我喝水就好 谢谢
I'm good with water, thank you.
你见过小公主了吗
Have you seen the princess?
没有 她出生后还没见
No, not since her birth.
但我和你妹妹通过电♥话♥了
But I did talk on the phone with your sister.
我不知道她对你说了多少她…
I don't know how much she tells you about her--
- 哺乳困难 - 是
- Latching difficulties? - Yes.
我知道 也许知道得太多了 我不确定
I-I'm aware. Maybe too aware. I don't know.
她想要一些哺乳期顾问的信息
Well, she just wanted the names of some lactation consultants.
这不是很严重的事吧
Well, it's not something serious, is it?
不严重 很常见
No. It's very common.
听听专家意见可能还是有益的
Still, it's probably good to get an expert opinion.
听听其他人意见 除了…
I mean, from someone other than…
- 里肯 对 - 里肯
- Ricken? Yes. - …Ricken.
你想过要孩子吗
Did you ever think about having kids?
和珍玛
With Gemma?
想过
Yes.
是 我们尝试过一阵子
Yeah, we tried for a little while.
没成功
It wasn't really working.
我们曾一度讨论领养 但…
We talked about adopting at one point, but…
我也不知道 然后我就想 “好 这是你得到的生活
I don't know. Then you think, "Okay, this is the life you've been given.
那是另一种生活 你得不到
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表