剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
你是谁
Who are you?
跟我来
Come with me.
你几周前就可以 把佩蒂的手♥机♥扔掉了 为什么没扔
You could've thrown away Petey's phone weeks ago. Why didn't you?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, just-- Who are you?
我是帮助过你朋友的人
I'm the one who helped your friend.
帮助 你是指恢复记忆 这害死他了
Helped? You mean reintegration? It killed him.
手术没有害死佩蒂
The procedure didn't kill Petey.
如果他听从我的术后指示
If he had followed my post-op instructions
没有一出现病状就跑掉的话…
and not simply run away at the first sign of sickness--
那你是一位医生
So, you-- You're a doctor?
我是向你脑袋里植入芯片的人
I put that chip in your head,
目前仍然只有我能让它失效
and I'm still the only one who can deactivate it.
也许我并不想让芯片失效
Maybe I don't want it deactivated.
对 也许你公♥司♥里的自己想
Right. Well, maybe your innie does.
你想知道他对此事有什么看法 不是吗 你想知道他是否开心吗
You wonder what he thinks about all this, don't you? You wonder if he's happy?
我讨厌“公♥司♥里的自己”这个词 把人当婴儿看
I hate that term, "innie." So infantilizing.
但话说回来 你已经 记忆分离两年了 对吗
Then again, you've been severed for two years, right?
所以你公♥司♥里的自己其实还是个婴儿
So your innie really is still just a baby.
我公♥司♥里的自己过他自己的生活 因此我也能过自己的生活
My innie lives his own life and, as a result, I get to live mine.
但他的存在只是因为你
But he only exists because of you.
而且无论出于什么目的 他就是你
And for all intents and purposes, he is you.
你真的认为他在公♥司♥里是不同的吗
Do you really think he's different down there?
头发梳得不一样 被不同的笑话逗笑
Combs his hair differently, laughs at different jokes?
也许他喜欢这样 你说得对
Maybe he loves it, you're right.
但也许他并不喜欢
But maybe he doesn't.
也许他每天都梦想着能逃离那里
Maybe he dreams every day about clawing his way to the surface.
但你不知道 永远也不会知道
But you wouldn't know. You'll never know.
你在未经他允许的情况下 把他创造了出来
You brought him into this world without his permission,
出于自己对情感上的便利的需要
based on your own desire for emotional convenience.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
我认为你想去做正确的事
I think you wanna do what's right.
两个你都想
Both of you.
斯科特先生
Mr. Scout.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们是同事 在公♥司♥的地下
We work together. Down there.
马克 你在和谁聊天吗
You having a chat with someone, Mark?
没关系 我是你的朋友
It's okay. I'm a friend.
天啊
Shit!
你到底在干什么啊
What the fuck are you doing?
- 抓住他的胳膊 - 什么
- Grab his arms. - What?
过来 抓住他的胳膊
Come here. His arms.
天啊…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
该死 天啊
Oh, fuck! Oh, my God.
该死 天啊
Fuck. Oh, God.
他是我同事
I work with him.
不 不是的
No, you don't.
他是道格格兰纳 分离楼层的安保主管
He's Doug Graner. Head of security on the severed floor.
安保 我的天啊
Security? Oh, my God.
好了 我恶心了 我要吐了
Okay, I'm gonna get sick. I need to throw up.
- 我现在要吐了 - 别吐…
- I'm gonna throw up right now. - Don't! Don't! Don't!
里面有你的DNA
Your DNA's in that!
看 格兰纳的门卡
Look, Graner's security card.
全面权限 而且不会被查出是谁用的
Full access, and it can't be tied to anyone.
明天带着它去上班 他会知道该怎么做的
Take it to work tomorrow. He'll know what to do.
谁会知道
Who'll know what to do?
你
You.
把手♥机♥给我 佩蒂的手♥机♥ 给我
Give me the phone. Petey's phone. Give it to me.
我会处理尸体的
I'll take care of this.
回家去 把衣服都扔掉
Go home, get rid of your clothes.
现在就走
Go now.
我会联♥系♥你 没事的
I'll be in touch. It's gonna be okay.
我们会完成佩蒂未竟的心愿 马克
We'll finish what Petey started, Mark.
现在快给我离开这里
Now get the fuck out of here!
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
我要倒点水喝 你要来点什么吗
Just getting some water. Do you need anything?
你刚才去哪了
Where were you?
谁 我
Who, me?
- 对 - 就是…
- Yeah. - Just--
我听见汽车的声音了
I heard the car.
你听见汽车声
You heard a car?
你表现很奇怪
You're being weird.
也许只是个梦
Maybe it was just a dream.
我醒了一小时了 你不在
I've been up for an hour, and you weren't here.
好吧 是…
Okay, just--
抱歉 我…
I'm sorry, I…
我就是得开车兜兜风
I just needed to drive a little.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这对我来说很重要 而且…
Well, I mean, this is kind of a big deal for me. And…
我也不知道 这…
I don't know. It's--
你想让我离开吗
Do you want me to go?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe.
该死的
Fucking shit.
马克
Mark!
- 嗨 - 这么大的雪 你还起来这么早
- Hey. - You're out early in all this snowiness.
你通常是午后倒垃圾的
You usually dispose of your waste in the early afternoon.
我想今天早点忙完
Oh, well, just getting a head start on the day, I guess.
你看起来有心事 马克
You look troubled, Mark.
也许我们应该稍后一边喝美味的 热薰衣草茶 一边谈谈
Maybe we should talk later over a nice hot cup of lavender tea?
好 我要先看看今天过得怎么样
Yeah. I'm just gonna see how the day goes, you know?
冬将军真的需要去屑洗发水
Jack Frost certainly needs some new dandruff shampoo.
(宏观数据精检部)
伯特G
Burt G.
米尔奇克先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Milchick. Pleasure to see you, sir.
- 真早啊 - 请坐
- So early. - Please, sit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
丢失的7199-G
The missing 7199-G.
奥斯瓦德会很高兴的 我也很高兴
Oswald will be so delighted. I, too, am delighted.
很好 现在我们可以 集中精力做最后的准备了
Oh, good. Now we can focus on the final preparations.
- 是的 - 不会再受干扰
- That we can. - Without interruptions.
- 应该的 - 很好
- That we shall. - Excellent.
- 我能看看吗 - 当然了
- May I? - Yes, of course.
太好了
Outstanding.
- 对 - 天啊
- Yep. - Wow.
你一直是这个部门的好领导 伯特G
You've been a great leader to this department, Burt G.
谢谢
Thank you.
你值得拥有特别嘉奖
You deserve something special.
希望…不是一次休息室之旅
Not-- Not a trip to the break room, I hope.
昨天已经够难受的了
Yesterday was quite enough.
不…不是的 是另外的奖励 敬请期待
No. No, not that. Something else. Stay tuned.
迪伦G 早上好
Dylan G. Good morning.
这算什么
What the hell was that?
跟我走
Walk with me.
昨晚的事叫做紧急加班
What happened last night is called the overtime contingency.
是一种我们偶尔会使用的保险机制 用以远程唤醒公♥司♥之外的员工
It's a safeguard we occasionally employ to remotely awaken workers off-site.
你从来没告诉过我们你们可以这么做
You never told us you could do that.
这仅限紧急情况使用
It's for emergency use only.
而且我没有咨♥询♥科贝尔女士 因为她最近压力很大
And I didn't consult Ms. Cobel because she's been so stressed.
那个男孩 他是我儿子吗
The boy. Was he-- Was that my son?
他同意数到一千 但他没有做到
He'd agreed to count to a thousand, which he then violated.
迪伦 我建议你不要将此事告诉同事
I really wouldn't mention this to your colleagues, Dylan.
这次紧急加班仅限少数人知道 懂吗
This OTC's pretty need-to-know. Understand?
你能告诉我他的名字吗
Can you tell me his name?
也许还是不知道最好
Not knowing is probably for the best.
嘿 我知道这个季度很辛苦
Hey, I know this has been a tough quarter.
我会争取为你准备一些特殊奖励的
I'm gonna see about rustling you up some special perks.
怎么样
That sound good?
好样的 迪伦 真不错
Good man, Dylan. Good man.
马克S 早上好
Mark S. Good morning.
早上好
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表