剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
You look trim, Mark. I wonder if you were food poisoned.
欢迎回来 老板 新照片印好了
Welcome back, boss. New photos come in?
好 你终于可以扔掉旧照片了
Oh, good. You can finally get rid of those old ones.
其实你最好跳过照片这一步 因为我提交了辞职申请
You may as well skip it actually, 'cause I put in my resignation request.
- 你真提交了 - 是的
- You did submit it? - I did.
这样很好 你就不必再被送进休息室了
It's good. It means you won't get sent to the break room anymore.
你们好 精检员
Hello, Refiners.
你好 米尔奇克
Hello, Mr. Milchick.
马克 我昨天和你外面的自己谈了
Mark, I spoke to your outie yesterday.
因为没来上班 他听起来很失望
He sounded just shattered not to be at work.
但是你现在来了
But now that you're here,
你来宣读作为部门主管的 第一份早间通知吧
care to read your first morning announcements as department head?
当然
Sure.
我不是听众了 这样应该更容易些
Should be easier without me in the audience.
马克以前会以打断佩蒂宣读通知为乐
Mark used to find it funny to interrupt Petey's announcements.
模仿放屁
With gas having.
好了 大家请安静 我是马克 你们新的通知宣读员
Okay, quiet down, all. I'm Mark, your new announcements person.
只有几件事
Just a couple things here.
你为什么站姿那么奇怪 正常点
Why are you standing weird? Stand normal.
我站得很好
I'm-- I'm standing great.
你是不自在吗 我们可以看别处 你是不自在吗 我们可以看别处
Are you uncomfortable? We could all look away? Are you uncomfortable? We could all look away?
好了 回收桶里有些垃圾
Okay, there's been some garbage in the recycling.
请各位不要这样做
Please, everybody, don't do that.
提醒一下 不要把便利贴粘在脸上
As a reminder, Post-it Notes are not to be put on faces.
这会堵住你们外面的自己的毛孔
They clog your outie's pores.
这说的是我 我会模仿可爱的黏黏头这个角色
That one's about me. I do this beloved character, Sticky Head.
还有 请克制一点 不要吹嘘 自己曾得到华夫饼派对的奖励
Also, please refrain from boasting about previously earned waffle parties?
感觉这是针对我
Feeling attacked.
最后一点
And lastly--
我从没见过辞职申请这么快得到批复
Well, I've never seen a resignation request get such a quick turnaround.
我要做完今天的工作吗 还是现在就可以走
Do I have to finish out the day or can I skip out now?
最后一点 赫莉的辞职申请
Lastly, Helly's resignation request…
被拒绝了
was denied.
不 这一定是弄错了
Yeah, no, that can't be right.
我外面的自己不会这样
My outie wouldn't do that.
你知道 佩蒂以前会说…
You know, Petey used to say--
这太有意思了
This is so fun.
我要不要蹑手蹑脚地走到门前
Shall I, you know, tiptoe up and sneak to the door?
- 他在上班 宝贝 无所谓的 - 你怎么知道
- He's at work, baby. It doesn't matter. - How do you know?
- 因为他的车不在 - 也许他翘班了
- Because his car's not here. - Maybe he played hooky.
你能快去吗 因为我想尿尿
Can you go do it? 'Cause I gotta pee.
好
Yes.
靠着门放还是放在一边
Against the door, or to the side?
我觉得怎么放都很好
I think either's really good.
- 你觉得他会感到惊讶吗 - 是的 - 你觉得他会感到惊讶吗 - 是的
- Do you think he'll be surprised? - I do. - Do you think he'll be surprised? - I do.
宝贝 我会把它放在一旁
My babe, I'm gonna put it off to the side.
很好
Awesome.
- 完美 - 好
- Perfect. - Good.
- 很完美 - 是的
- I mean, it's perfect. - Yes.
他一定会很开心的
He's gonna be so excited.
- 是 - 我希望他提早回家
- Yeah. - I hope he comes home early.
他不会的
He's not going to.
(马克)
嘿 那是什么 数独吗
Hey. What's that? Sudoku?
没什么
It's nothing.
你在画什么
What were you drawing?
你以立体主义形式回来工作的样子
You getting back to work, in cubist form.
好 两个问题 你怎么知道什么是立体主义形式
Kay, two things. How do you know what cubist form is?
还有你穿的这是什么
And what the fuck are you wearing?
该死
Oh, fuck.
不
No.
(珍玛的手工品)
有人吗
Yes?
宣读通知后他对她说了什么
What did he tell her after the announcement?
不 没那么糟
No, it's not so bad.
只是有点挑衅而已
Just mildly aggressive.
你表扬她了吗 你表扬她了吗
Did you give her directed praise? Did you give her directed praise?
好的…
Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
我这就来
I'm coming.
嘿 赫莉
Hey, Helly?
走开
Go away.
- 你还好吗 - 我很好
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
已经过了45分钟了
I mean, it's been, like, 45 minutes.
我在上厕所
I'm using the bathroom.
好吧 只是已经很久了
Okay. It's just-- It has been a while.
- 我没事 马克 - 我觉得我得进来
- I'm fine, Mark. - I think I need to come in.
- 可以吗 - 不行
- That's-- Okay? - No!
我要进来了 做好准备
I am going to come in, so get ready.
做好该做的准备 因为我要进来了
Do the things you need to do 'cause I'm comin' in.
不行
No!
- 好 我进来了 抱歉 - 马克 不行 我衣装不整
- Okay, here I come. I'm sorry. - Mark, no! I'm not decent!
- 别…天啊 - 抱歉 我…
- Do-- Jesus. - I'm sorry. I'm--
直接在皮肤上写字条啊
Writing the note directly on your skin.
很不幸 识别器能监测出任何地方的文字
Well, unfortunately, the detectors can pick up lettering anywhere.
这看起来像文字吗
Does this look like lettering to you?
把胳膊并拢就像了
Well, if you put your arms together.
(让我出去)
不错嘛
Not bad.
我以为你已经开始接受这里了
I thought you were starting to, like, be okay here.
怎么 因为我处理了那些数字
What, 'cause I did the numbers thing?
你成功了一次 很多人觉得这是很有趣的事
Well, you got a win. You know, a lot of people find joy in that.
那些数字真的很可怕
It literally causes fear.
那只是一个数字子集 其他的更加令人宽慰
That's just one subset of numbers. The others are more comforting--
马克 我不想在这里和你共事
Mark, I don't wanna work here with you.
所以不要带着上级的口吻闯入厕所
So don't burst into the bathroom with your pathetic boss voice on
试图说服我在这里工作
and try to convince me that I do.
好 我给你五分钟 把胳膊擦干净
Okay, I'll give you five minutes to scrub your arms.
不然呢
Or what?
你想让格兰纳用坏肥皂吗
Do you want Graner to use the bad soap?
还有坏肥皂
There's bad soap?
谢了 老板
Thanks, boss.
是啊 我真是爱死在这里工作了
Yeah, I fucking love working here.
- 马克 - 欧文
- Mark. - Irv.
我刚才在门外都听见了
I was listening at the door. I heard it all.
- 好吧 - 我很困扰
- Okay. - I am troubled by you having
你才刚刚食物中毒 就经历这种令人紧张的对话
high-stress exchanges like that so fresh off your food poisoning.
我没事
It's fine.
她对你说话时充满了恨意
The loathing with which she spoke to you.
适应环境是需要时间的
Well, acclimating takes time.
还需要指引
And guidance.
欧文 你想说什么
What's on your mind, Irving?
迪伦昨天说了一整天奖励的事
Dylan was going on all yesterday about incentives,
橡皮擦和华夫饼派对 好像我们在这里就是为了这些
pencil erasers and waffle parties, as though that's why we're here.
才不是这样呢
That's not why we're here.
如果她渴求更深层次的意义 她应该去永恒区看看
If it's a deeper meaning she craves, she should see the perpetuity wing.
她可以从手册里读到这些内容
She can read about all that stuff in the handbook.
你知道亲临现场 亲眼看到是不同的
You know it's different to be there. To see it.
时机似乎还不成熟 那个地方信息量太大
It just seems premature. I mean, that place is a lot.
没错 那个地方就是一切
Correct. That place is everything.
检查得如何
How'd the check go?
某人在他门前留下了一个包裹 你来打开好吗
There was a package left at his door from someone. Open it, would you?
(你的身份 你的精神传记)
(里肯拉兹洛哈尔博士著)
- 天啊 - 这是他妹夫
- Oh, God. - Is this the brother-in-law?
里肯 这是他的第五本书
Ricken. His fifth book.
“第12章:学着在我妻子面前 剥去情感的伪装” “第12章:学着在我妻子面前 剥去情感的伪装”
"Chapter 12: On Learning to Be Emotionally Nude in Front of My Wife." "Chapter 12: On Learning to Be Emotionally Nude in Front of My Wife."
查查有没有其他信息 保险起见
Check it for messages, just to be safe.
马克
Mark.
- 有何贵干 - 她有空吗
- Can I help you? - Does she have a moment?
你填写与上级互动的正式申请表了吗
Did you fill out an official request for supervisory interaction?
- 没有 我… - 没事 进来吧
- No, I-- - It's fine. Come in.
抱歉 我可以填表
Sorry. I can fill out the form.
什么事
What is it?
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表