剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
关上门
Get the door.
欧文认为我们今天应该带赫莉去永恒区
Irving thought we should take Helly to the perpetuity wing today.
看来我让欧文当部门主管是好事
Well, it's a good thing I made Irving department chief.
抱歉 我认为我应该 带赫莉和整个团队去永恒区
Sorry. I think I should take Helly and the team to the perpetuity wing.
你填写公共区域预约条了吗
And have you filled out a common-space reservation slip?
- 没有 我… - 马克
- No, I-- - Mark.
抱歉 我只是…我也不知道
I'm sorry. I've just been-- I don't know.
佩蒂走后感觉很奇怪
It's been weird since Petey left.
我是说 他为公♥司♥定下基调 我是说 他为公♥司♥定下基调
I mean, you know, he was-- He set the tone. I mean, you know, he was-- He set the tone.
如果佩蒂像你推崇的那样 能给公♥司♥定下基调
If Petey were the tone-setter you're lionizing him as,
那他一定还在公♥司♥
he'd still be here.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你要逼我用杯子砸你吗
Are you gonna make me throw my mug at you?
我…你为什么…
I-- Why would you--
- 让宏观数据精检部去处理数字 - 好
- Get MDR to its numbers. - Okay.
马克
Mark?
我刚才的所作所为是你一定可以承受的 你能因此而成长
What I just did was something I knew that you could handle and grow from.
这对我来说很痛苦
It was very painful for me.
希望你让此事帮助你
I hope that you'll let it help you.
门开着还是关着
Open or closed?
亦开亦关
Both.
那我就…
I'll just--
我的三角肌今天非常棒 我外面的自己一定在从事健美秀
My delts are embarrassingly good today. My outie does muscle shows for sure.
如果你外面的自己从事健美秀 你就不必在这里工作了
If your outie did muscle shows, you wouldn't have to work here.
抱歉 你知道健美秀赚多少钱吗
I'm sorry, do you know how much muscle shows pay?
不 我们谁都不可能知道
No, none of us can know that.
我想应该是个分级的系统
I imagine it's a tiered system.
(我不想在这里工作)
也许金牌 银牌和铜牌有金钱上的奖励
Perhaps there are monetary prizes for gold, silver and bronze.
不 我猜是按每块肌肉 来颁发零散的奖励 所以…
No. My guess is that they do it piecemeal per muscle. So…
- 不 我觉得不是 - 最佳三角肌 30美元
- No, I don't think so. - Best delt, 30 bucks.
最佳腹肌 20美元 肱二头肌比较炫 75美元
Best ab, 20 bucks. Biceps are a little flashier, 75 bucks.
我觉得背阔肌应该比较值钱
I would think lats carry a high value.
在健身圈里 人们认为背阔肌很有吸引力
They're considered very attractive in muscle-building circles.
在整个社会中也是
And in society at large.
背阔肌最糟糕了 哥们
Lats are bullshit, dude--
- 是好身材的关键 - 只有你这样认为 欧文
- The center of a good physique. - You are alone on this one, Irv…
- 你注意过我的背阔肌吗 - 放心 从来没有
- You've never noticed my lats? - …I assure you. Never once.
你不理解为什么我身材笔挺 你看…
You don't understand why my posture's ramrod straight. You see how…
口渴吗
Thirsty?
嘿 也许这和你有关
Hey, just in case you find this relevant for some reason,
编码识别器连藏在体内的文字也能读出来
the code detectors can read messages hidden inside the body as well.
而且 发生这种情况时 米尔奇克负责把文字从你体内取出
Also, when that happens, it's Milchick's job to extract the message from you.
当他问你多久前吃下这文字的时候
And when he asks how long ago you ingested it,
我强烈建议你实话实说
I really can't recommend honesty enough.
他知道从哪边下手对你们俩都比较容易
It's easier for you both if he knows which end to start from.
不过又是一次不错的尝试
Another good try though.
去把工作站关闭 我们要去一个地方
Go shut down your workstation. We're taking a trip.
力量在小腿上 力量在小腿上
The power is in your calves. The power is in your calves.
一直都是那样的 我现在就能告诉你 小子
…and it's always been that way. I can tell you that right now, young boy.
所有八位首席执行官都是伊根的血亲
All eight CEOs have been of the Eagan lineage.
该血统可追溯到创始人
A line dating back to the founder.
我有一首帮助记忆的诗 可以帮你们记住他们的名字
I have a mnemonic poem to help you remember their names.
是我自创的 当然了 不属于公♥司♥规定
I authored it myself, and of course, it falls outside corporate canon,
而且从诗词的角度来说并不完美
and it's poetically imperfect, to be sure.
第二句有个斜韵 “安布罗斯”和“禁止那些事”
There's a slant rhyme in the second verse. of "Ambrose" to "ban those,"
这对叙事是必要的 但还是很遗憾
which was necessary to further the narrative, but regrettable.
有时 人们污蔑安布罗斯 是族谱中的另类 这很不公平
Ambrose is sometimes unfairly maligned as a black sheep in the annals of the family.
这是什么
What's this?
我当然无意进一步中伤他
And it certainly wasn't my intent to slight him further,
- 但我觉得你们会发现… - “伊根宾果”
- but I think you'll find… - "Eagan bingo"?
嘿 伊根宾果
Hey. Eagan bingo.
- 不应该这样 对吗 这… - 因为当我们到达…
- We shouldn't, right? This-- - …for when we arrive…
伊根宾果是什么
Hey, what the hell is Eagan bingo?
这样你才不会在永恒区无聊致死
It's how you don't die of boredom in the perpetuity wing.
拜托 这是一次绝好的机会
And come on, it'll be an excellent opportunity
让除了欧文之外的所有人增进关系
for everyone except Irv to bond.
光学与设计部
Optics and Design.
宏观数据精检部
Macrodata Refinement.
伯特
Burt.
嗨
Hi.
相信你的咨♥询♥很不错
I trust that your session was good.
很好 很有助于我恢复
Great, very restorative.
你们俩认识
Wa-- You two know each other?
我们只是短暂地 一起欣赏了一幅卢蒙艺术作品
We were just admiring some Lumon artwork together, very briefly.
要记得 我们很快就有新的手册袋了
Remember, we'll have those new handbook totes soon.
真令人兴奋
So exciting.
谢谢提醒 你有工作还是出来散步的
Thanks for the tip. You got business, or you out for a stroll?
- 迪伦 - 怎么了 我觉得你们很酷
- Dylan. - What? I think you guys are cool,
我只想知道你们在干什么 很少见你们走出自己的部门
and I'm just wondering what you're up to. It's rare seeing you out of your hole.
我们在团建区进行鸡蛋掉落挑战
Egg drop challenge in the team-building space.
像我们这样关系紧密的部门 必须保持配合默契
Tight department like us gotta keep our synergy up.
鸡蛋掉落挑战 你信这鬼话吗
Egg drop challenge. You buy this fucking shit?
- 你们在做什么 - 费莉西亚
- And what are you guys doing? - Felicia.
我们去造访永恒区 这位是赫莉 新来的精检员
Perpetuity wing visit. This is Helly, our new refiner.
- 这是… - 欢迎 赫莉
- This is-- - Welcome, Helly.
我们得回去了 不能让部门空着
Well, we should get back. Can't leave the nest empty.
幸会 光学与设计部
Good to see you, O&D.
那些鸡蛋看起来糟透了
Those eggs look like shit.
欧文 走吧
Irving, come on.
塞斯
Seth?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
哈蒙妮 你好
Harmony, hello.
没想到…是为了海伦娜吗
I wasn't expecting-- Is this about Helena?
不 是为了彼得吉尔莫
No, this is about Peter Kilmer.
我应该告诉你 董事会也要参加
And I should tell you that the Board is joining us.
董事会希望你先发言
The Board would like you to speak first.
是 当然了
Oh, yes. Of course.
问候各位
Salutations.
搜寻吉尔莫的工作还在继续
So the search for Kilmer continues.
我这么说吧
I will say this.
不是杞人忧天 但在他离开前
Not to be alarmist, but prior to his departure,
出现了一些令人担忧的迹象 他可能恢复记忆了
there were some troubling signs of possible… reintegration.
好
Okay.
董事会强调
So, the Board is conveying pretty strongly
分离手术经过证明是不可逆的
that the severance procedure is provenly irreversible.
是
Yes--
这对一个管理分离楼层的人来说 是毋庸置疑的 这对一个管理分离楼层的人来说 是毋庸置疑的
And that this knowledge should be a given for a person managing a severed floor. And that this knowledge should be a given for a person managing a severed floor.
当然了
Yes, of course.
当然了 同时要让宏观数据精检部
While, of course, getting MDR to their projected numbers
在三周后完成季度指标
by the quarterly deadline in three weeks.
当然
Yes, of course.
我们正在用新的精检员快速恢复产能
We are quickly rekindling our yield down here with our nimble new refiner.
- 不管有没有用 我想… - 董事会已经挂断了
- And for what it's worth, I'd like-- - The Board has concluded the call.
是 好吧 谢谢你
Yes, okay. Thank you.
- 我能否问… - 再见 哈蒙妮
- And may I ask-- - Goodbye, Harmony.
真的有个两人的部门 他们只能看到彼此
There's seriously a two-person department? Like, they only ever see each other?
我想大部分时间他们是孤独的
For the most part. It's lonely, I suspect.
而且不自然 反常
And unnatural. Perverse.
光学与设计部很好
O&D is nice.
不 他们不好 和我们的价值观也不一样
No, they're not. Nor do they share our values.
基尔按德行对各部门进行分类
Kier sorted the departments by virtue.
宏观数据精检部的人聪明 真实 光学与设计部则以残忍♥为中心
Macrodats are clever and true, while O&D's more cruelty-centered.
公♥司♥有多少个部门
How many departments are there?
- 可能有30个 - 大概五个
- Probably 30. - Around five.
没有人能确定
No one's quite sure.
光学与设计部 几十年前曾试图推♥翻♥其他部门
O&D tried a violent coup on the others decades ago,
所以他们才被裁减到了两人 所以他们才被裁减到了两人
and that's why they reduced them down to two. and that's why they reduced them down to two.
所以他们现在让各部门之间离得很远
And that's why they keep us all so far apart now.
这完全是编造的
That's an absolute fiction.
他们杀过人吗
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表