剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
We're not. I didn't. It's just something I found.
我认为是佩蒂画的
I think Petey made it.
见鬼 你没有上交
Oh, shit. You didn't turn it in?
你真虚伪
You're such a hypocrite,
对我说教 让我遵守规则
lecturing me on following the rules.
我没有对你说教 我只是不想让你进休息室
I wasn't lecturing you. I'm just trying to keep you out of the break room.
我不敢相信佩蒂会画地图 给我看看
I can't believe Petey was a mapper. Let me see it.
他画了健康部 管理部 永恒区 我们知道的所有地方
He's got wellness, management, perpetuity… Everywhere we know of.
这肯定花了他好几周的时间
This must've taken him weeks.
我们为什么不得绘制办公室地图
Why aren't we supposed to map the office?
是伊根的规矩 “不得缩绘我的创造物”
It's an Eagan rule. "Render not my creation in miniature."
为什么
Why?
这是什么
What the fuck is this?
看起来像房♥子 对吗 房♥子就是这个样子
They look like houses, right? That's how houses look.
没错 这是人无聊的时候乱画的
Yeah, exactly, because these are random, bored doodles.
也许房♥子在公♥司♥外面 佩蒂找到了去到那里的方法
Well, maybe they're on the outside and Petey found a way to get to them.
那为什么要画在分离楼层的地图上
So why would they be on a map of the severed floor?
也许是真的呢 你又不知道
It could be a thing. You don't know.
不是真的
It's not a thing.
显然他是想告诉你些什么
Clearly he was trying to tell you something.
不是
No.
你可真是听话的好员工 马克
Go lick a boot, Mark.
你对公♥司♥的忠诚度超过了对你朋友
You're more loyal to this place than to your friend.
我忠于公♥司♥里的氛围 直到你出现
I'm loyal to how it felt around here before you showed up.
你是说佩蒂还在这里时
You mean when Petey was here?
是 因为原来有一种平衡
Yeah, because there was balance.
我们可以开心地工作 整个部门也不会垮掉
We could have fun and work without the whole goddamn department imploding.
这工作毫无意义
The work is bullshit.
这份工作既神秘又重要
The work is mysterious and important.
我们要处理随之而来的不确定性
And we deal with the uncertainty it brings us
就像基尔期望的那样
in the way that Kier would've wanted.
像个大家庭一样同心协力
Together, as a family.
就算有人用刀架在我脖子上
I could not, with a razor to my throat,
我也不想当你的家人
be less interested in being your family.
你最好的朋友给你留下这个 你却根本不在乎
Your best friend left this for you, and you don't give a shit.
你说得对 我是不在乎
You're right. I don't give a shit.
马克
Mark--
好 没了 谢谢你 赫莉 现在我们可以回去工作了
There. It's gone. Thank you, Helly. Now we can get back to work.
马克
Mark!
有紧急情况
It's an emergency.
好 那么…
Okay. All right--
我本想去找米尔奇克先生
I was going to get Mr. Milchick,
但我觉得最好还是不要越级
but I thought it best not to break the chain of command.
今天的违♥禁♥品♥真多啊
It's just raining contraband today.
-什么意思 -不重要
-What do you mean? -It doesn't matter.
有谁之前见过这样的东西吗
Has anyone seen anything like this before?
第110页 第31段落
Passage 31, page 110.
“满足于我的文字 不要浪费时间向不如我的人学习”
"Be content in my words, and dally not in the scholastic pursuits of lesser men."
除了手册之外不得阅读其他书籍
No books except the handbook. I know.
你干什么
What are you doing?
他自尊心受挫了 因为赫莉说他是听话好员工
His ego's pissed 'cause Helly called him out for boot-licking.
-我的自尊心没问题 我只是想… -该死
-My ego's fine. I'm just trying to-- -Damn.
(致马克:头脑的制图员)
马克 这是什么
Mark, what is this?
也许是佩蒂留下的另一条讯息 再翻几页 看看有没有我的名字
Maybe it's another Petey message. Flip through. See if my name's anywhere.
我打赌这是忠诚度测试
I bet it's a loyalty test.
还记得辣味糖果吗
Remember the spicy candy?
我会把这本书上交米尔奇克
I'll be turning this in to Milchick.
什么 为什么 这是战利品 上面写着你的名字呢
What? Why? It's booty. It's booty with your name on it.
明智的决定 马克
Excellent decision, Mark.
这是有关盲目崇拜的文字 应立即交给他
This is an idolatrous text that should be brought to him immediately.
他们的办公室什么样 像地下洞窟一样有钟乳石
So what's their space like? Stalactites and shit?
不 挺好的 伯特打造了一个温馨的环境
No, it's nice. Burt's fostered a really welcoming environment.
他理解卢蒙的精神
He understands the spirit of Lumon.
赫莉
Helly?
站住 赫莉
Excuse me! Helly!
天啊 赫莉
Jesus, Helly!
我要一台摄像机
I want a camera!
-抱歉 科贝尔女士 我这就… -怎么回事
-I am so sorry, Ms. Cobel. I will-- -What is happening here?
我告诉你 你要给我一部摄像机
What's happening is, you're going to give me a video camera
好让我立刻给外面的自己 录制一段辞职视频
so I can tape a resignation to my outie right fucking now,
否则你就要向她解释 她为什么少了四根手指
or you're going to have to explain to her why she's missing four fingers.
好 让我们…
Okay. Let's just--
你叫科贝尔 对吗
It's Cobel, right?
是
Yes.
科贝尔 我现在像是在开玩笑吗
Cobel, do I look like I'm fucking around right now?
不…不像
No. No, you do not.
赫莉
Helly!
嗨 马克 我在和你的受训人员叙旧
Hi, Mark. I'm just catching up with your trainee.
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick,
请你把摄像机拿来好吗
could you get the video camera, please?
嗨
Hey.
老板 看来是我对你说 “下地狱吧”的时候了
Well, boss. I guess this is the part where I should tell you to go to hell.
不过你已经在地狱里了
Except you're already here.
我从未感到过歉疚
I was never sorry.
赫莉
Helly,
我看过了你要求我辞职的视频
I watched your video asking that I resign.
我也收到并回应了你之前那次要求
I also received and responded to your previous request.
我认为那就会解决问题
I assumed that would resolve the issue,
但现在科贝尔女士说你威胁要切断手指
but now Ms. Cobel says you threatened to cut off your fingers?
我理解 你对被迫承受的生活感到不满
I understand that you're unhappy with the life that you've been given.
但你知道吗 我们最终都得接受现实
But you know what? Eventually, we all have to accept reality.
那么现实就是
So, here it is.
我是一个人
I am a person.
你不是
You are not.
做决定的是我
I make the decisions.
不是你
You do not.
如果你敢动我一根指头
And if you ever do anything to my fingers,
你记住了 我会让你后悔到生不如死
know that I will keep you alive long enough to horribly regret that.
你的辞职申请被拒绝了
Your resignation request is denied.
关掉吧
Turn it off.
“迎接你的孩子 来到大自然环绕的世界”
"Welcome your child into a world surrounded by nature."
不 谢了
No, thanks.
“向下滚动 探索我们的乡村分娩小屋”
"Scroll down to explore our rustic birthing cabins."
我不确定 这…
I don't know. It just--
我觉得看起来更像破烂的滑雪场 而不是分娩中心 但是…
It looks more like a shitty ski resort than a birthing center to me, but…
好 没关系
Okay, sure, fine.
但这会很不错的 你会喜欢的
But it's gonna be awesome. And you're gonna like it.
这其中有多少是里肯的主意 300%还是400%
How much of this was Ricken's idea, 300% or 400%?
好了…
Just--
现在把怨言全都说出来 否则永远不让你当舅舅
Get all of your snark out now or you're never gonna earn your uncle badge.
是这样 我心中 可能还有更多怨言 我有点累了
You know what? I think I might have some more snark in me. I'm kinda tired.
-明天打给你 -好 再见
-Call you tomorrow? -Okay, bye.
(《基尔纪事报》 本地新闻通知)
(卢蒙分离员工倒地后身亡 病因未知)
你有董事会的消息了吗
Have you heard from the Board yet?
没有
No.
吉尔莫的死不怪你 当然也不怪我
Kilmer wasn't your fault, and it certainly wasn't mine.
他们会理解的
They'll understand.
哈蒙妮 那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault, Harmony.
如果你想要拥抱 去地狱里找你母亲
If you want a hug, go to hell and find your mother.
天啊
Jesus.
自从佩蒂恢复记忆…
Since Petey reintegrated--
董事会从未认可过恢复记忆
The Board's never acknowledged reintegration.
我们必须拿到他的芯片
We have to get his chip.
他的尸体将被火化销毁
His corpse is scheduled to be destroyed by cremation
就在星期天他的葬礼之后
following his funeral on Sunday.
告诉你一下
FYI.
远见
Vision.
勇气
Verve.
智慧
Wit.
快乐
Cheer.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表