剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
Did they ever kill anyone?
没有 没有过政♥变♥ 也没有人杀过人
Nope. There was no coup. No one killed anyone.
那为什么我们从来没有聚会过
Then why don't we ever hang out?
我99%可以确定没有发生过政♥变♥
I mean, I'm 99% sure there was no coup.
如果他们回来攻击我们 我觉得我们应该杀死马克
If they come back and attack us, I think we should kill Mark.
- 是吗 - 是
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
这样他们会认为我们疯了 是背水一战
So they think we're crazy with nothing to lose.
聪明 很聪明
Smart. That's smart.
我想象他们转过一个拐角 我们浑身是血
Like, I'm imagining them rounding a corner, and we're all blood-soaked,
我用你的脸皮当面具 他们问:“那是谁的脸 ”
and I'm wearing your face, and they're like, "Whose face is that?"
我回答:“上一个惹我们的人”
And I'm like, "The last person who fucked with us."
我觉得这个画面很震撼
And that's just feeling like a really powerful image to me.
似乎他们应该能认出我的脸
Just-- Seems like they'd recognize my face.
也许你戴反了
Maybe if you wore it inside out?
(永恒区)
我们到了
We're here.
(被记住的人永垂不朽 基尔伊根)
(历史活在我们心中 无论我们是否去学习它 杰姆伊根)
“来吧 我的行业之子
"Come now, children of my industry,
认识一下我的血脉之子”
and know the children of my blood."
天啊
Whoa.
这是杰姆伊根 现任首席执行官 了不起的人
That's Jame Eagan. Current CEO. Remarkable man.
还很英俊 看见他的眉毛了吗
Handsome too. See those brows?
所有中间的展台都是给一位 过去的伊根首席执行官准备的
All the center displays are for a past Eagan CEO.
但整个后面的部分都是基尔的 但整个后面的部分都是基尔的
But the whole back part is Kier. But the whole back part is Kier.
我知道自己快要死了
I know that death is near upon me,
因为人们已经开始问 我认为自己这一生的伟大成就是什么
because people have begun to ask what I see as my life's great achievement.
他们希望在我化成灰烬时 应该将我以何种身份记住
They wish to know how they should remember me as I rot.
在我这一生中 我鉴别出了四种元素 我称它们为脾气
In my life, I have identified four components, which I call tempers,
从中我又推导出了每一个人的灵魂
from which are derived every human soul.
悲哀 嬉笑 恐惧 恶意
Woe. Frolic. Dread. Malice.
(任职CEO 1865年至1939年 基尔伊根 1841年至1939年)
每个人的性格 由体内这些元素的精确比例决定 每个人的性格 由体内这些元素的精确比例决定
Each man's character is defined by the precise ratio Each man's character is defined by the precise ratio that resides in him.
(任职CEO 1959年至1976年 贝尔德伊根 1902年至1976年)
我进入自己的心灵深处 驯服了这些元素
I walked into the cave of my own mind, and there I tamed them.
(任职CEO 1987年至1999年 “皮普”菲利普伊根 1937年至1999年)
如果你们能像我一样驯服这些脾气 那么世界将会变成…
Should you tame the tempers as I did mine, then the world shall become but...
(任职CEO 1976年至1987年 格哈特伊根 1920年至1991年)
…你们的附属品
your appendage.
这是一种伟大 神圣的力量
It is this great and consecrated power
我希望能够传给你们 我的孩子们
that I hope to pass on to all of you, my children.
(任职CEO 1941年至1959年 麦特伊根 1886年至1960年)
我认为作为伊根家的一员
I think that to be an Eagan,
无论是真正的伊根家人 还是卢蒙大家庭的员工
either a true Eagan or anyone working in this Lumon family,
你们都是一种精神的守护者
what you are is the keeper of an ethos,
指引着我们长♥期♥珍视的价值观
a compact of values that we have long held as precious,
我相信这些价值观 有一天能够拯救这个世界
and which I do believe will one day save this world.
这种精神历史悠久
And that ethos goes all the way back
- 是我的祖先… - 看 你搞定了一个
- through my blood… - Look, you got one.
基尔 我们所有人的源头
…to where we all started, with Kier.
- 哭也没关系 - 我小时候 - 哭也没关系 - 我小时候
- It's okay if you cry. - When I was a girl, - It's okay if you cry. - When I was a girl,
我父亲会让我小声说
my father would make me whisper…
她是五任首席执行官之前的
She was five CEOs ago.
那之前从来没有女人当过
They'd never had a woman before.
她七岁时对父亲说她要当第一个
And she told her father at age seven, she was going to be the first.
远见 勇气
Vision. Verve.
- 可爱吧 - 智慧
- Isn't that lovely? - Wit.
- 很美 - 快乐
- It's beautiful. - Cheer.
几乎让我希望能记得自己的童年了
It almost makes me wish I remembered my own childhood.
灵活 正直 狡猾
Nimbleness. Probity. Wiles.
一个人没有历史是不自然的
It's an unnatural state for a person to have no history.
历史让我们拥有意义 给了我们背景 形态
History makes us someone. Gives us a context. A shape.
但在那张桌子上醒来时 我没有形态
But waking up on that table, I was shapeless.
但是我后来得知 我所效力的公♥司♥
But then I learned that I work for a company
从1866年起就一直在积极地照顾人类
that has been actively caring for mankind since 1866.
看吧 看吧
Look. Look.
每个都是外面的人真实的微笑
Each of these is a real smile from someone on the outside.
是卢蒙工业帮助过的人
Someone Lumon Industries has helped.
这些照片是轮换的
And they rotate these through.
真正的微笑数量可能早已数以百万计了
The true number of smiles may well be in the millions.
那么我们是个牙科公♥司♥吗
So what are we, like, a dental company?
不
No.
我的意思是你现在是一段历史的一部分了
My point is you're part of a history now.
- 一段崇高的历史 - 这个意义要重大得…
- A noble one. - And that's so much more mea--
他们更新了嘴巴墙
They update the mouth wall?
这不叫“嘴巴墙”
It's not called the "mouth wall."
该死 他们把我喜欢的小妞换下去了
Damn, they took down the chick I like.
- 你们想走吗 - 我们才刚来
- Are you guys ready to go? - We just got here.
她还没看到基尔那部分呢
She hasn't even seen the Kier part yet.
格哈特
Gerhardt.
(卢蒙欢乐的传承 基尔伊根家复♥制♥品)
- 上帝啊 - 不 是基尔
- Jesus. - No. Kier.
这是他的房♥子
It's his house?
完美的复♥制♥品
A perfect replica.
很酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
是很酷
Yeah, pretty cool.
(禁止躺在基尔伊根的床上)
基尔的卧室 和他离开时一模一样
The bedroom of Kier, just as he might have left it.
细节真到位啊
Well, this is thorough.
我讨厌这里 有股19世纪的臭味
I hate this place. It smells like 19th century ass.
别把这当成啤酒派对
Stop treating this like some kind of beer party.
这么说不公平 直到现在我都一直非常虔诚 这么说不公平 直到现在我都一直非常虔诚
That's not fair. Up till now, I've been reverent as shit. That's not fair. Up till now, I've been reverent as shit.
- 马克 - 是
- Mark. - Yeah?
你刚才想要坐在床上
Were you about to… bed sit?
不是 没有
No. Nuh-uh.
马克 你的口袋里是什么
What's that in your pocket, Mark?
我…
I--
天啊 马克 还是老样子
Oh, God, Mark. Still?
这是为了找乐子
It's… for fun.
这里是永恒区
It's the perpetuity wing.
是伊根一家
It's the Eagans.
这是卢蒙之魂 还有公♥司♥所代表的一切
It's the living soul of Lumon and everything she stands for,
不是宾果比赛
not a bingo match.
听着 基尔说过 “永远要在心中保持欢乐”
Look, Kier said, "Keep a merry humor ever in your heart."
你是不是给了实习员工一张
Did you give one to the trainee?
你一定给了
Of course, you did.
她急需知道这里的意义
She's starved for meaning here.
当然了 你会用玩笑和不虔诚
So, of course, you'd pervert our founder's message
来曲解创始人的意思
with jokes and impiety.
这绝对是她需要 从她部门主管那里得到的东西 这绝对是她需要 从她部门主管那里得到的东西
That's definitely what she needs from her department chief. That's definitely what she needs from her department chief.
嘿 又不是我想当部门主管的
Hey, I didn't want to be department chief.
我没有要求佩蒂失踪 还有…
I didn't ask for Petey to disappear and for--
赫莉
Helly?
不好
Uh-oh.
赫莉
Helly?
该死
Shit.
赫莉
Helly!
这…天啊
This is… Jesus.
赫莉
Helly!
赫莉
Helly!
赫莉
Helly!
(永远不要回到这里)
不
No!
该死的 赫莉
Goddamn it, Helly.
这边请 赫莉R
This way, please, Helly R.
(分离区临界点 禁区)
进去吧
On you go.
赫莉 我真的很遗憾在这里见到你
I'm truly sorry to see you here, Helly.
(三重抗生素 消毒剂)
我希望你能适应这里
I hoped you'd just settle in.
我知道马克一直很努力地想让你开心
I know Mark's been trying so hard to get you to feel happy.
听着 你似乎是个聪明人 但你看不出这公♥司♥有多糟糕吗
Look, you seem like a smart person. But don't you see how fucked up this is?
- 你们不能留… - 现在别说 赫莉
- You can't keep-- - Not right now, Helly.
请坐
Sit. Please.
请把手放在桌子上
Hands on the table, please.
现在播放赫莉R的忏悔声明
I'm bringing up the compunction statement for Helly R.
这是什么
What is this?
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表