剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
好 雷达 好 来吧 我们走
All right, Radar. Okay, come on. Let's go.
(利奥诺拉湖)
- 还好吗 - 是的
- Going good? - Yep.
是吗
Yeah?
- 你觉得会在… - 我会完成的
- Think you'll have it by-- - I'll get there.
- 她完不成了 对不对 - 你应该回到办公桌去
- She's not gonna make it, is she? - You should be at your desks.
我们都完成指标一星期了 还有什么可做的
We've both been done a week. What is there to do?
- 她能完成吗 - 她会完成的
- Is she gonna make it? - She's gonna make it.
马克
Mark.
是
Yes?
- 别笑 - 笑什么
- Don't laugh. - At?
我在想我们站在她身后高喊她的名字
I just wonder if it might be helpful for us to stand behind her
会不会有帮助
and perhaps chant her name.
好了 她能完成的 让她专心工作就好
Okay. She'll make it. Just let her focus.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
最后一刻才能揭晓
Gonna be down to the wire.
她能完成
She'll make it.
我们为她完成工作准备一下吧
Let's prep for when she makes it.
我想约一次
And I want to schedule
季度末的健康咨♥询♥给马克
a end-of-the-quarter wellness session for Mark…
最后一次
one last time.
是吗
Really?
塞斯
Seth.
我知道这个季度很艰难
I know that this has been a trying quarter,
你工作表现得很出色
and you have availed yourself well.
格兰纳先生现在和基尔作伴了
Mr. Graner sits with Kier now,
我想他们一定都对你很满意
and I imagine they're both very satisfied with you.
嘿
Hey.
你是不是…
Did you…
我想是的
I think I did.
- 她完成了 - 她完成了
- She do it? - She did it!
太好了
Fuck and yes.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
(西纳 完成度100%)
我知道你能做到 赫莉R
I knew you could do it, Helly R.
即使在你最困难的时刻 我都能预见到你可以完成工作
Even in your darkest moments, I could see you arriving here.
通过宏观数据精检 你将光荣带给了这家公♥司♥和我
In refining your macrodata file, you have brought glory to this company and to me.
基尔伊根
Kier Eagan.
我爱你
I-- I love you.
但我现在必须走了 因为世界上还有其他人需要我
But now I must away, for there are others who need me around the world.
再见 赫莉R 谢谢你
Goodbye, Helly R., and thank you.
搞定 完成指标 我们成功了
Boom! That's quota. We did it.
好样的
Good work.
那现在该执行计划了
So it's on now?
马克 我不知道你是怎么知道的
Oh, Mark. I don't know how you knew
这个季度末我差点犯心脏病了
for the end of the quarter I wanted a heart attack.
我们成功了 虽然人员有所变动
Well, we made it, despite a staffing shake-up.
是的 你们还用了 一半的时间在走廊里闲逛
Yes, and spending half of your time farting around the halls.
但是没错 你们还是成功了
Still, yes. You made it.
你决定要谁留下来参加华夫饼派对了吗
Have you decided who you want to stay for the waffle party?
我想让迪伦参加
I was thinking Dylan.
你知道你可以选自己 或除了迪伦之外的任何一人
You know you can choose yourself or anyone but Dylan.
是 但他更喜欢这个派对 而且他工作真的很努力
Yeah, but it's more his thing, and he really worked hard.
那我去安排一下
Well, I'll make the arrangements.
- 好 - 但在你们庆祝之前
- Great. - But before you celebrate,
我希望你去一趟健康部
I'd like you to drop by wellness.
是吗
Really?
是的 我让所有部门主管在季度末都去
Yes. I'm having all department heads do it end-of-quarter.
最近压力太大 还有格兰纳先生退休什么的
With all of this stress and Mr. Graner retiring and everything.
当然
Of course.
马克 讽刺的话先放在一边
Mark, all sarcasm aside…
是
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我…
I--
这是卢蒙需要的
Lumon needed this.
(不要让软弱活在你的血液里)
(基尔伊根)
马克
Mark.
凯西女士
Ms. Casey.
那棵树哪去了
Where'd the tree go?
请坐吧
You can have a seat.
为什么东西都装箱了
Why's everything in boxes?
显然卢蒙有幸聘请了一位新的健康指导
Evidently Lumon's been blessed with a new wellness director.
所以这次咨♥询♥后 我就要退休了 这个房♥间…
So I'll be retiring at the conclusion of this session, and the room is--
什么 等等
What? Wait.
他们什么时候通知你的
When did they tell you?
刚才 刚刚才通知的
Just now. Just a moment ago.
马克S
Mark S.,
你成功领导宏观数据精检部
you have successfully led your department, Macrodata Refinement,
完成了季度指标
to meet their quarterly quota,
因此有资格进行这次特别增强健康咨♥询♥
and are thus eligible for this special, augmented wellness session.
我没想到你会被开除
I didn't think you'd get fired.
“你外面的自己很善良
"Your outie is kind.
你外面的自己仅仅用微笑 就能令他人心情变好
Your outie has brightened people's days by merely smiling.
你外面的自己 为人们腾出时间 即使是在…”
Your outie makes time for people, even when--"
嘿 我去找人说说
Hey, let me talk to somebody.
我很喜欢那天在办公室和你相处的时光
I really liked being in the office with you all that day.
我知道我让你很苦恼
I know I vexed you.
我知道我很奇怪
I know I'm… strange.
不 你不奇怪
No, you're not strange.
我的人生已经有107小时长了
My life has been 107 hours long.
其中大部分都是这些半小时的健康咨♥询♥
Most of that has been these half-hour sessions.
对我来说 我最喜欢的时光就是
For me, my favorite time was the eight hours
在你的部门里观察赫莉的那八小时
I spent in your department watching Helly.
那是我连续醒着最长的一次
It's the longest I've ever been awake.
我想你可以称之为我的美好往日
I suppose it's what you could call my good old days.
我们一定能做点什么
There must be something we can do.
你为什么会在乎我的遭遇
Why do you care what happens to me?
因为我们是人 不是人的一部分
Because we're people, not parts of people.
虽然他们给我们的少得可怜 这也是我们的生活
Even with what little they gave us, these are our lives.
没人有权剥夺你的存在
No one gets to just turn you off.
你很善良 马克
You're nice, Mark.
“你外面的自己很善良
"Your outie is kind.
你外面的自己 可以在三分钟内支好一个帐篷
Your outie can set up a tent in under three minutes.
你外面的自己能从普通石头中 识别出漂亮的那一颗
Your outie knows a beautiful rock from a plain one.
你外面的自己喜欢给予…”
Your outie likes giving--"
你知道这是好事 对吧
You know it's good, right?
即他们不记得彼此
That they don't remember each other?
这意味着芯片是有效的
It means the chips work.
这是成功的
It's a win.
请把她带回
Take her back down
测试楼层
to the testing floor, please.
你知道我在公♥司♥外面开心吗
Do you know if I'm happy up there?
当然开心
Of course.
你会做各种美好的事
You do all sorts of wonderful things.
- 我能不能… - 对不起
- Could I just-- - I'm sorry.
我今天的工作太多了
I just have so much to do today.
你走吧
On you go.
- 马克 - 你去哪了
- Mark. - Where were you?
他们给我做了一次健康咨♥询♥
They gave me a wellness check.
好 你们都要参加华夫饼派对了
Okay. You're all set for the waffle party.
凯西女士怎么样
How's Ms. Casey?
我已经不想追她了 但还是想做朋友
I mean, I'm over her, but I still wanna be friends.
- 他们把她炒了 - 什么
- They fired her. - What?
对 她刚刚得到通知
Yeah. She just found out.
我们能帮她吗 有什么我们能做的
Well, can we help her? Is there anything we can do?
我不知道
I don't know.
大家都确定要这么做吗
Is everyone sure they wanna do this?
有宏观数据精检员准备开派对吗
Any Macrodats ready to party?
好
Yeah.
迪伦G的华夫饼派对将会在下班前举♥行♥
Dylan G.'s waffle party will commence at close of day.
同时呢
In the meantime,
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表