剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
任命你为宏观数据精检部主管
in the advanced role of Macrodata Refinement department chief.
恭喜
Congratulations.
如果你要求的话 我可以和你握手
A handshake is available upon request.
谢谢 能跟我握手吗
Thank you. May I have a handshake?
我知道你之前没有负责过培训 但欧文会在场帮你
I know you haven't run a training before, but Irving will be there to shadow.
严格按照流程表走 根据逻辑正确上报即可
Just stick to the flowchart and escalate properly depending on dialectics.
你不会有问题的
You'll be fine.
- 如果你需要一些时间… - 谢谢 不需要
- If you need to take a few minutes-- - Thank you. I don't.
也要感谢董事会
And, thank you to the Board as well.
董事会不会在此次会议上发言
The Board won't be contributing to this meeting vocally.
我们的上一位精检员是一位女性 她…
Our last refiner, who was a woman, was--
卡萝尔 迪伦之前的工作
Carol. Dylan's old seat.
别难过
Don't be sad.
我没事 我们会很好的
I'm fine. We'll be fine.
我知道你和佩蒂关系不错
I know you and Petey were close.
他是唯一欣赏你幽默感的人
He was the only one who really appreciated your humor.
一切都很好 那么我要从输入问卷调查开始
Everything's fine. So, I'm supposed to start with just the input survey?
这是不是有点奇怪
Isn't that a little weird?
这是标准
It's standard.
从1A开始 根据她的回答逐行继续
Just start at 1A and continue by line, based on her answers.
如果我和她交谈呢
Well, what if I just talk to her?
信息应以正确的顺序呈现给她
She deserves to have the information presented to her in the proper order.
和你当时一样
Just as you had.
(卢蒙重视回收再利用)
“如果受训人员变得焦躁不安 并要求离开 跳到第19页”
"If the trainee becomes agitated and demands to leave, skip to page 19."
她必须要求三次 你才能让她离开
She has to ask three times for you to let her.
是 好的
Right. Yes.
(受训人员必须要求离开三次)
画面很清晰
Image is good.
她看起来挺漂亮
She looks nice.
好 你可以开始了
Okay. You're all set.
我就喜欢看到你们这样进来
I just love seeing you all come in like this.
准备好就开始吧
Go on ahead when you're ready.
- 好吧 - 好
- All right. - Okay. Um…
(B-004 受训人员说:是谁在说话 )
(问题Q-001:你是谁 标准回答:未知)
好了
There you go.
你是谁
Who are you?
很好
All right.
你是谁
Who are you?
- 马克 - 怎么了
- Mark. - What?
你跳过了开场白
You skipped the preamble.
有人吗
Hello?
该死
Shit!
抱歉 我太心急了
I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself.
(你好啊 桌上那位)
- 就是这个 - 好
- That's it. - Okay, um…
你好啊 桌上那位
Hi there, you on the table.
不知道你愿不愿意做个简单的问卷调查
I wonder if you'd mind taking a brief survey.
你是谁啊
Who is that?
有五个问题
Five questions.
听着 我知道你很困
Now, I know you're sleepy,
但我肯定这会令你神清气爽
but I just bet it'll make you feel right as rain.
是谁在说话
Who's speaking?
“是谁在说话 ”
"Who's speaking?"
(伊根先生最喜欢吃什么早餐 )
嘿 开门
Hey! Open the door!
马克
Mark.
等你做完问卷调查后 我很乐意聊一聊
I'd be just thrilled to chat, once we've run the survey.
我们开始第一个问题吧
Shall we begin with question one?
我才不做你的问卷调查呢
I'm not taking your survey.
我们开始第一个问题吧
Shall we begin with question one?
让我出去
Let me out of here. Hey!
- 开门 - 她不应该这么做的
- Open the door! - She-- She's not supposed to do that.
嘿
Hey!
她会闯进来的
She's going to break in.
- 让我出去 - 不 她不会的
- Let me out! - No, she's not.
你在看吗
Are you seeing this?
我在看
I'm watching.
我要帮忙吗
Should I help?
不要
You should not.
你的回答是满分
That's a perfect score.
听着 我可能知道 你我之间为什么会有隔阂感
Now, I think I know where our disconnect is coming from.
- 什么 - 有一句开场白
- What? - Well, there was a preamble,
我应该在问卷调查前读出的
which I was supposed to read before the survey,
然后再提问 并且…
to lead into the questions and…
但不幸的是 我跳过了开场白 直接提问了
But I unfortunately skipped that and went straight into the survey.
我是牲畜吗
Am I livestock?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
比如你们把我当食物养殖 这就是我没有记忆的原因
Like, did you grow me as food and that's why I have no memories?
你认为我们把一个人类养大 给你自我意识…
You think we grew a full human, gave you consciousness…
- 我不知道 - 还给你做美甲和…
- I don't know. - …did your nails and--
我不知道 我不认识你
I don't know. I don't know you.
不 你不是牲畜 天啊
No, you're not livestock. Good Lord.
那我叫什么
Then what's my name?
赫莉
Helly.
你的名字是赫莉 赫莉R
Your name is Helly. Helly R.
请坐
Please.
谢谢你参与迎新问卷调查
Thank you for taking the welcome survey.
我能感觉到这几个问题 令你感到害怕或迷茫
I can sense that the questions made you feel afraid or disoriented.
好消息是 现在这是入职介绍
Well, the good news is, you're at an orientation.
是这样 你受聘的职位
You see, you have been hired to a position
在卢蒙工业的分离楼层
on the severed floor of Lumon Industries.
什么楼层
The what floor?
我明白你对分离手术感到迷惑
I understand you're confused about the severance procedure.
在我们谈那个之前
Before we hop on that,
我们来聊聊这个话题吧 你一定听说过工作和生活的平衡
let's chat about something I bet you have heard of, the work/life balance.
首先 请把自己想象成一个跷跷板
To start, imagine yourself as a seesaw.
该死
Fuck!
那扇门是从外面锁上的
That locks from out there!
- 让我出去 - 天啊
- Let me out! - God!
能冷静点吗 拜托
Can we just take a beat? Please.
请坐
Please.
好吧 我叫马克
Okay, my name's Mark.
是这样 我…
And-- So, I--
几年前 我在这张桌子上醒来
You know, few years back, I woke up on this table.
就在这个房♥间里
In this room.
然后一个空洞的声音问了19次我是谁
And a disembodied voice asked me 19 times who I was.
当我意识到自己回答不上来时
And when I realized I couldn't answer,
我对那个声音说我要找到并杀死他
I told that voice that I would find him and kill him.
我不知道自己为什么那么说 我是说我也很害怕
I don't know why I said that. I mean, I was scared too.
你杀了那个说话的人吗
Did you kill the voice?
没有
No.
没有 那个人叫佩蒂 后来他成了我最好的朋友
No, that voice's name was Petey, and he became my best friend.
听着 你在这里会拥有一种生活 赫莉
So, look, you know, there is a life to be had here, Helly.
拥有一种生活
A life to be had?
你看 生活就像跷跷板 需要…
Well, you see, life, like a seesaw, requi--
快让我出去
Let me the fuck out of here!
- 再要求一次 - 什么
- Ask me again. - What?
你要求离开两次了 再要求一次
You've asked twice to be let go. Ask one more time.
- 马克 - 是
- Mark. - Yeah?
我现在希望离开这个建筑
I would like to leave the building now.
我理解你感觉自己不适合卢蒙
I understand you don't feel it's working out for you here at Lumon.
虽然我很失望 但我不想把你留在 令你感到不开心的地方
While disappointed, I'd hate to keep you somewhere you're not happy.
那么我带你出去吧
So, let's get you outta here.
欧文
Irv.
各部门现在都很空 但有一天会坐满员工的
The departments are pretty spaced out, but it'll all fill in one day.
他们正打算扩招
They're planning an expansion.
我是扩招的对象吗
And I'm, what, part of that?
不 你是来顶替另一个员工的
No. You're a replacement.
顶替谁
Replacement for who?
为什么听起来你不喜欢这工作
Why are you saying that like you hate it?
楼梯间到了 拐过去就是
Here's your stairwell. Just past the bend.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表