剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
Okay, well, I definitely haven't seen that.
书一定是被偷了 我…
I mean, it must've been stolen or something. I--
什么 那是先行本
What? That was an advanced copy.
天啊…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
- 你还好吗 - 天啊
- Are you okay? - Oh, my God.
我没事
I'm okay.
没事了…
It's fine. It's all fine.
好吧…我没事 你还好吗
Okay, okay. I'm okay. Are you okay?
还好
Okay.
- 我没事 - 是吗
- I'm good. - Yeah?
- 是 我去买♥♥咖啡 - 真的吗
- Yeah, I'm gonna go get coffee. - Really?
我想是的 我去了
Yeah. I think. I'm gonna get going.
- 你确定 - 谢谢 谢了 哥
- Are you sure? - Thank you. Thanks, bud.
- 好了 我去去就回 - 好
- All right. I'll be back. - Yeah.
好 小心点
Okay. Be careful.
这样很好 我们可以把房♥间准备好
Well, this is good. We can finish setting up the room.
马克 你能帮我挂海藻吗
Mark, would you help me hang the kelp?
挂海藻 为什么
Hang the kelp? Why?
你真的想让我解释吗
Do you really want me to explain it?
嗨
Hi.
嗨 打扰一下
Hi. Excuse me?
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir--
嘿
Hey.
搞什么鬼 我的天
What the fuck, man? Oh, my Go--
嗨 真抱歉 我是另一个孕妇
Hi, I'm so sorry. I'm another pregnant lady.
我住那边 出来买♥♥咖啡的
I'm from over there. I just came out on a coffee run,
半路上看到了你手中漂亮的咖啡
and I got distracted by your beautiful coffee,
我在想不知你能否给我一些
and I was wondering if there's any chance you could hook me up.
好
Okay.
好 太好了 谢谢 谢天谢地
Yeah? Yes. Thank you. Thank Christ.
嗨 非常感谢
Hi. Thank you so much.
借过一下
I'm gonna squeeze right past you.
我叫德文
I'm Devon.
嘉比
Gabby.
谢谢你的麻醉剂
Thank you for narcotics.
我丈夫快把我逼疯了
My husband is driving me fucking crazy.
我弟弟令我感到抑郁
My brother's… depressing me.
这是你第一胎吗
Is it your first?
是 你呢
Yeah. Yours?
第三胎
My third.
我要给他起名叫威廉姆
I'm naming him William.
三个孩子 我很怕一个孩子都养不好
Three kiddos. I'm so fucking scared of ruining one child.
你是怎么养育三个的
How do you handle it?
- 大概是得到了很多帮助吧 - 是
- Lotta help, I guess. - Yeah.
顺便一提 天啊 这小屋也太美了 真棒
Holy shit, by the way, how about this cabin? It's so nice.
你很有钱
Are you rich?
因为真的 如果小偷读了我的书
Because really… if the thief reads the book,
那也值了
it will have been worth it.
事实上 他读完后一定会自首的
In fact, I bet you he turns himself in afterward.
听着 我知道你上一次 进医疗机构是为了珍玛
Listen, I know the last time you were in a medical facility was for Gemma.
这是个医疗机构吗
Is that what this is? A medical facility?
当然了 婴儿的中间名 本可以用她的名字 向她致敬 但…
Of course, the baby's middle name could've been so lovely a tribute to her, but…
我明白 你会感到不自在
I understand you were unable to be comfortable with it.
你的孩子应该拥有 她自己的名字 不必背负…
Your kid deserves her own name without some…
沉重的感情包袱
big, feely baggage.
好
Yes.
我弄到咖啡了
I got coffee.
请交过路费
Toll, please.
我和婴儿营地里最富的女士交了朋友
I made friends with the richest lady in baby camp.
她…
She was…
话不多 但人很好
quiet, but she was nice.
非常漂亮 我应该派你去的
Very cute. I should send you up there.
我想她应该名花有主了
I'd imagine she's spoken for.
我打赌艾丽莎会再给你一次机会的
I bet Alexa would give you another shot.
我打赌她不会
I bet she wouldn't.
- 我打赌你可以去问她 - 好
- I bet you could ask her. - Okay.
你还好吗 要我去叫她吗
You okay? Do you want me to go get her?
不…等等 我能握住你的手吗
No, no, no. Hold on, can I squeeze your hand?
好 来
Yeah. There we go.
好
All right.
- 要我说个秘密吗 - 好 说吧
- Need me to tell a secret? - Yeah, go ahead.
让我听听你阴暗的秘密
Give me your dark shit.
那么
Well, so…
我觉得卢蒙可能在做不正当的事
I kinda think Lumon might be up to something.
什么意思 给你的工资有问题
What do you mean? Like, with your paychecks?
不 我听到了些流言蜚语
No, I've just been hearing stuff. Just around.
你听谁说的
Who've you been talking to?
是这样
So…
怎么了
What?
你记得那个商务人士吗
Do you remember the businessman?
见了鬼了
Holy fucking pit of hell!
好吧 亲爱的 你还好吗
Okay. Darling, you okay?
- 人为什么要生孩子 - 我去叫艾丽莎
- Why do people do this? - I'll go get Alexa.
- 好 - 别碰我 宝贝
- Great. - Don't touch me, baby.
好
Okay.
- 再好好用力一次 - 天啊
- One more big push. - Oh, my God.
她快出来了…你太棒了
She's right here. She's right here. You're doing so great.
- 好痛… - 我知道很痛 但她马上就出来了
- It hurts. - I know it hurts but she's right here.
- 我能看到她 头露出来了 好吗 - 天啊
- I can see her. She's crowning. Okay? - Oh, my God.
好了 我能看到她 她出来了
All right, now. You know, I can see her. Here she comes.
(已阻止来电)
- 天啊 - 她出来了
- Oh, my God. - She's coming.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢你 她真棒 我要晕倒了
Thank you. She did great. I'm gonna pass out.
她醒来时是外面的自己
She was in outie form at the time she woke up.
所以今天是公♥司♥里的赫莉 自缢后第一次清醒的体验
So this will be innie Helly's first conscious experience since the hanging.
她看到你时 重要的是你的目光要和善
When she sees you, it's important your eyes be kind.
你知道如何让自己的目光和善吗
Do you know how to make your eyes kind?
你没事
You're okay.
你没事 没关系的
You're okay. It's all right.
他们把延长线 和其他危险物品锁起来了 所以
So they locked away the extension cords and other dangerous items so, you know,
你应该会很安全
you should be safe.
如果你想暂时专注于寻找令人开心的数字
And if you wanna focus on looking for happy numbers for a while, that's fine.
好吧
Yeah.
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
我们应该把鼓舞人心的手册语录
We should hide inspirational handbook quotes
藏在办公室各处 等她无意间发现
around the office for her to stumble upon.
她只是需要开始赢得员工奖励 哥们
She just needs to start earning perks, dude.
如果我还没有指套玩具 我也会自杀的
I'd end my life if I didn't have any finger traps yet.
我们中应该有个人 把自己的指套玩具借给她
You know, what one of us should do is lend her our trap
直到她有自己的为止
until she has one of her own.
对 但不是我借 因为我已经贡献了这个点子
Yeah, but not me though 'cause I already contributed the idea.
这样才公平
It's only fair.
凯西女士
Ms. Casey.
我是来这里观察赫莉R的
I'm here to observe Helly R.
没人告诉我啊
No one told me.
这是科贝尔女士的命令 我要观察她是否有悲伤的迹象
Ms. Cobel's orders. I am to watch her for signs of sadness,
并用语言鼓励她放弃未来自杀的念头
and verbally encourage her to forgo further suicide attempts.
如果有要求 我还可以给予一个拥抱
Upon request, I can also perform a hug.
我一直有表现出悲伤的迹象 能给我一个拥抱吗
You know I've been exhibiting signs of sadness. Could I get one of those?
不行
No.
你都记下来了吗
Did you get all that?
你不开心吗
Are you upset?
不 我很开心
No. I'm peachy.
如果你不开心 你可以要求…
If you're upset, you can request a--
要个拥抱 我知道 不用了
A hug. I know. I'm good.
欧文
Irv.
朋友 你又走神了
We lose you again there, buddy?
欧文
Irv?
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表