剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
我要你们记住他是怎么形容 自♥由♥女神像手握的火炬是点亮的
I want you to remember how he described that her torch was lit up
就像在阳光中的明灯
like a beacon in the sun.
现在我要你们回想我在这场审判期间 给你们看过的犯罪现场照片
And now I want you to think about the crime scene photos that I've shown you over the course of this trial.
今天早上
This morning...
我也站在那条路上
I too stood on that road,
就站在当时被告站的同一个位置
in the exact same spot the defendant stood.
就在这里
Right here.
他从那条路上 是不可能看到自♥由♥女神像
It's impossible to see the Statue of Liberty from the road.
它完全被挡住
It is completely blocked.
这个
This...
是从泥沟旁边看出去的景象
is the view from the edge of the ditch.
所以如果彼得贾布朗斯基 能看到自♥由♥女神像
So Peter Jablonski can only have seen the Statue of Liberty
就代表他站在泥沟的旁边 他也看到了布兰顿巴特勒
if he stood at the edge of the ditch, which means he saw Brenton Butler.
他站在那里多久
How long did he stand there?
有几秒钟
How many seconds...
他曾往下看过布兰顿
did he look down at Brenton?
一秒钟
One second?
两秒钟
Two seconds?
三秒
Three?
四秒
Four?
五秒
Five?
六秒钟
Six seconds?
七秒钟
Seven seconds?
彼得贾布朗斯基就这样走开
Peter Jablonski walked away.
因此布兰顿巴特勒也就这样死去
And Brenton Butler died.
虽然他大可以被救活
When he could have lived.
如果布兰顿是白人 他会不会走开
Would he have walked away if Brenton were white?
你们会不会
Would you?
你们也必须考虑这是一起仇恨犯罪 因为这个社会有更严重的罪行
You must also consider this a hate crime, because there is a bigger crime,
更大的问题
a bigger problem.
我们都有这个问题
We have a problem,
而我们的国家也有这个问题
and our country has a problem.
我们的孩子不断地死去
Our children are dying,
就在大庭广众之下
in plain sight,
他们像动物一样死在小区游乐场
left like roadkill on our playgrounds,
他们死在街头和人行道上
our streets, and our sidewalks.
打开新闻
Turn on the news.
翻开报纸
Open a paper.
读他们的名字
And read their names.
每个名字都向每个黑人女人 男人和小孩传达一个清楚的信息
Each is a clear message to every black woman, man, and child
那就是我们的生命和我们的身体 都毫无价值可言
that our lives and our bodies have no value.
所以到底还要死多少个人
So how many names are enough,
直到我们直到你们说
before we, before you say,
够了
"Enough"?
被告说他从来没有见过布兰顿巴特勒
The defendant said that he never saw Brenton Butler.
我希望你们现在看到布兰顿
I'd like you to see Brenton now.
不是他是怎么死的
And not how he died,
而是他是怎么活的
but how he lived.
他在那条冰滑路上的那几秒钟
See those seconds near that icy road.
在一辆车撞到一名 骑着脚踏车的少年之前
Before a car met a boy on a bike.
看看头上的天空和脚下的土地
See the sky above and the earth below.
就在一条生命结束前的几秒钟
And in these last seconds of a life,
看看他的生命是多么地美好
see how beautiful it is,
他的生命又是多么无穷和珍贵
how endless and precious his life is.
你们看到他了吗
Do you see him?
那么就让布兰顿知道
Then let Brenton know...
他的命也是命
his life mattered.
天父请用你的大慈悲与大爱
Father God, look down on us today with your mercy,
眷顾着我们 -阿们
your great love.
为我们的孩子你的孩子 以你的方法
Find justice for our child, your child,
伸张正义 -是的
as you see fit. - Yes.
赐予他的母亲和父亲不屈不挠的力量
Give his mother and father the strength and fortitude
承受你今天为他们带来的命运
to bear whatever you bring to them today.
是的天父
Yes, Father.
你拥有无穷的智慧
Your wisdom is bountiful,
远比高山更高比大海更广
vaster than the oceans and mountains of your great earth.
今天请看到我们天父 -看到我们
See us today, Father God. -See us.
今天请听到我们天父 -听到我们
Hear us today, Father God. -Hear us.
阿们 -阿们
Amen. - Amen.
陪审团团长你们做出判决了吗
Mr. Foreman, do you have a verdict?
是的法官大人
We do, Your Honor.
贾布朗斯基先生
Mr. Jablonski.
好了请书♥记♥员宣布判决
All right, will the clerk please publish the verdict?
纽泽西州州政♥府♥ 控告彼得麦可贾布朗斯基
The State of New Jersey v. Peter Michael Jablonski.
就仇恨犯罪的罪名 陪审团判定被告无罪
On the charge of hate crime, the jury finds the defendant not guilty.
就肇事驾车致死罪 陪审团判定被告有罪
On the charge of death by auto, the jury finds the defendant guilty.
基于被告身为一名执法人员 拥有杰出的记录
Based on the outstanding record of the defendant as an officer of the law,
贾布朗斯基先生被判 在郡立监狱服刑36♥4♥天
Mr. Jablonski is sentenced to 36♥4♥ days in county jail,
30天后即可申请假释
eligible for parole in 30 days time.
我的天啊 -这是不对的
That ain't right.
你做得到 彼特
You can do it, Pete.
被告还押
Defendant remanded.
玛莉
Marie?
玛莉
Marie!
各位先生女士 谢谢你们的服务请解散
Ladies and gentleman, thank you for your service. You are dismissed.
请起立
All rise.
今天正义得以伸张
Today, justice was served.
我们证明没有人能够凌驾于法律之上
We were given proof that no one is above the law.
每一个人包括警♥察♥
And everyone, including the police,
都必须为他们的行为负责任
will be held accountable for their actions.
虽然这场胜利无法减轻 一条年轻生命夭折的悲剧
Now this victory may not lessen the tragedy of a young life cut short,
也无法疗愈一个受到丧子之痛的家庭
nor heal the hearts of a family who suffered unspeakable loss.
但是我们必须往前进
But we must move forward.
♪ Standing now ♪
♪ Calling all the people here To see the show ♪
♪ Calling for my demons now To let me go ♪
♪ I need something Give me something wonderful ♪
♪ I believe ♪
♪ She won't take me somewhere I'm not supposed to be ♪
♪ You can't steal the things That God has given me ♪
♪ No more pain and no more shame And misery ♪
♪ You can't take me down ♪
♪ You can't break me down ♪
♪ You can't take me down ♪
♪ You can't take me down ♪
♪ You can't break me down ♪
♪ You can't take me down ♪
♪ Love and hate ♪
♪ How much more Are we supposed to tolerate? ♪
泽西市大会堂
♪ Can't you see there's more to me Than my mistakes? ♪
♪ Sometimes I get this feeling Makes me hesitate ♪
♪ I believe ♪
♪ She won't take me somewhere I'm not supposed to be ♪
♪ You can't steal the things That God has given me ♪
♪ No more pain and no more shame And misery ♪
我曾经认为正义女神 蒙起眼睛是件好事
I once thought that blindfold was a good thing.
但是她也背对着我们
Her back's turned to us, too.
除非那是她的…
Unless that's her...
说啊 -我不会说的
Say it. -I wasn't gonna.
那么你是真的变了
Then you've really changed.
是啊你也变了
Yeah, you have too.
我们辜负了他
We failed him.
也许大家都辜负了他
Maybe we all did.
很高兴能和你合作KJ哈泼
It was good working with you, KJ Harper.
是啊我也是费许 -回头见 -好
Yeah. You too, Fish. -See ya around. -Yep.
别忘了买♥♥薄荷糖 -是啊
Don't forget about those mints. -Yeah.
导 演
埃德·比安奇
编 剧
维纳南 莎莉莎·弗朗西斯
七秒钟 第一季 完
谢 谢 观 赏
灵感来自俄♥罗♥斯♥尤里·比科夫和阿列克谢·乌奇特尔的原创故事片
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表