剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
♪ I can see a place of trouble And I'm on the verge ♪
♪ For the love of everybody ♪
♪ But behind a wall ♪
七 秒 钟
第一季 第 1 集
告诉玛莉我这就赶去 我正开车去医院
Hey, tell Marie I'm on my way. I'm headed to the hospital now.
告诉她我爱她
And tell her I love her.
一切都不会有事
And everything's gonna be okay.
你听到留言打给我 让我知道目前的状况
Hey, call me when you get this and let me know what's going on.
玛莉 -不这是狄安杰洛
Marie? -Nah, it's DiAngelo.
你跟她说过话了吗 -她的电♥话♥打不通
You talk to her yet? -I can't get through to her.
她的表姐泰莉莎也不接电♥话♥
Her cousin Teresa isn't picking up either.
她一定能撑过去宝宝也一样
She's gonna pull through, man. The baby, too.
是啊他们会没事的
Yeah. They will.
听好我得走了我会再打给她
Hey, look, I gotta go, I gotta try her again.
晚点再跟你聊
I'll catch up with you later.
好晚点再聊 你一有消息就打给我
Yeah, I'll catch you later, man. Call me back when you hear some...
你没事吧彼特
You okay, Pete?
发生什么事了
What happened?
他突然就冒出来
He came out of nowhere.
狄安杰洛
DiAngelo.
他目前什么状况 男的女的到底是什么
What condition's he in? Male, female, what?
我不知道
I don't know.
你♥他♥妈♥的干了什么贾布朗斯基
What the fuck you do, Jablonski?
那是什么人 老大
Who's over there, Di?
你♥他♥妈♥的别过去
Stay on the fucking road.
放进后车厢 老大
Put it in the trunk. Di.
你跟你太太说到话了吗
You talk to your wife yet?
她怎么样
How's she doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
没有人看到你对吧
No one saw you, right?
唷老大
Yo, Di!
我们要这么办
This is what's gonna happen.
你要马上离开快走
You're gonna leave right now. Go.
老大搞什么鬼 -闭嘴
Di, what the fuck? -Shut up!
不行我们得报案 -他死了
No, we got to call it in. -He's dead.
你救不活他了
There's nothing you can do for him.
你有没有过去那里 你有没有看到水沟里有什么
Did you go over there? Did you see what's in that ditch?
你会因为这件事被钉上十字架
They're gonna crucify you for this.
我们每一个人都得付出代价 你明白我的意思吧
Every one of us is gonna pay for this. You understand what I'm saying, right?
没有人会发现他好吗
No one's gonna find him here, okay?
没有人会知道
No one's gotta know.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
我说过我会搞定
I said I got this.
快去医院快去陪你老婆
Get to the hospital. Go be with your wife.
马上离开
Drive away.
把它移到旁边
Get it out of the road.
你要我把它移到哪里
Where do you want me to put it?
对啊 -你在对她做什么
Yeah. -What are you doing to her?
噢 彼特
Oh, Pete.
没关系别这么担心 我只是有点出血
It's okay. Don't look so worried. It's just a little spotting.
你看到泰莉莎吗 她刚才…她突然就离开了
Did you see Teresa? She was... She just walked out.
泰瑞纳瓦医师照过超音波 你要的话我可以调出来
Dr. Taranaweh ran an ultrasound. I can pull it up for you if you want.
不用了你♥他♥妈♥的给我把医生找来
No, why don't you get the fucking doctor?
好的没问题
Yeah. Sure.
你有没有搞错彼提
Seriously, Petey?
那很没礼貌耶
That was rude.
听好他说你在流血
No, you said you were bleeding.
现在没有了
It stopped.
好吗
Okay?
你… -我没事我保证
You... -It's fine. I promise.
嘿过来
Hey, come here. Come here.
我已经怀胎超过五个月了彼特
We're past the five month mark, Pete.
我有很好的预感你知道吗
I have a good feeling, you know?
我知道我只是…
Yeah, I know. No, it's just...
你刚才吓到我了 - 我知道
You just scared me there. -I know. I know.
发生什么事
What happened?
没事我们只是…
It was nothing. No, we just...
我们刚才在干活 -医生马上就会过来
We were working. - Doc will be here in a minute.
这会自动关掉
It'll turn itself off.
宝贝
Babe.
那就是他 小家伙
There he is. Little Poke.
你别再弄丢了好吗
don't lose it again, okay?
这副眼镜很贵 这是最后一副 好吧
Those things are expensive. Last pair. All right.
圣彼得国中 泽西市
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在等人吗 -对等我弟弟
You waiting for somebody? -Yeah, my brother.
他应该在这里的
He's supposed to be here.
他念几年级
What grade is he in?
六年级
Sixth.
六年级生早就走了 所以他也走了
No, sixth graders, they left already, so that means he left too.
你想打给谁吗 -我刚刚打给我妈了
Is there somebody you want to call? -Yeah, I just did. My mom.
也许你弟弟走路回家了
Maybe your brother walked home?
他没有
He didn't.
他都骑脚踏车上学
He takes his bike to school.
我不知道你弟弟为什么来这里
What your brother would be doing down here is beyond me.
他不在这里他在公园
He's not here. He's at the park.
别再屠♥杀♥我们 去他的警♥察♥
你看到他了吗
Do you see him?
对
All right!
你觉得他还会在哪里
Where else do you think he could be?
我也不知道
I don't know.
莱恩
Ryan!
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
小屁孩
Little shit.
去你的
Fuck off.
我…呃
I, uh...
我不小心坐到这个对不起
kind of sat on this. Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
那是什么
What is that?
这是一只海鸥
It's a seagull.
我儿子布兰顿做的
My son Brenton made it.
很酷喔
Wow. It's cool.
系好安全带 开快一点就能赶在塞车前
Put on your seat belts. If we hurry up, we can get you home
送你们回到家
before it really starts kicking up.
你要再来一杯吗
Ready for another?
好啊
Yeah.
我被堵在收费公路真是抱歉 -起立
I got tied up on the turnpike. So sorry. - All rise.
纽泽西州哈德逊郡最高法庭现在开庭
Superior court of Hudson County, state of New Jersey, is now in session,
李察布莱克法官主审
Honorable Richard Blatt presiding.
请坐
Please sit.
嗯
Um...
庭上州立地检署提出案件编号♥…
Your Honor, the State presents complaint number...
编号♥是…编号♥是…
Uh, it's... Got it. Uh, it's...
案件编号♥5977
complaint number 5977.
这是被告第三次被控犯下偷窃罪
This is the defendant's third shoplifting charge.
露夫特女士偷走 价值两百美元的猫饲料
Ms. Lufts stole $200 in cat food.
你搞错被告了
You've got the wrong defendant.
那不是我要的案件编号♥检察官
That's not the complaint number I'm looking at, Counselor.
嗯
Um...
把文件整理好再走进我的法庭
Get your paperwork in order before you walk into my courtroom.
庭上就在这里它… -下一个案件
Your Honor, I have it right here. It... - Next.
本郡是执法单位的楷模
Our county is the gold standard in law enforcement.
我们和居民携手合作
Working hand in hand with its citizens.
美国各地的黑人 以及棕色人种小区
The police violence we're witnessing
发生的警♥察♥暴♥力♥ 绝不容许在纽泽西州发生
in black and brown communities throughout America has no place in New Jersey.
身为地方检察官 警方和小区的良好关系
As prosecutor, good police and community relations
一向都是我就任以来的优先考虑
have been a priority in my administration.
康纳利先生 你几时要宣布你将竞选州长
Mr. Connelly, when are you announcing your run for governor?
干
Fuck.
戴瑞斯
Darius!
戴瑞斯
Darius!
♪ - I will be free - I will be free ♪
♪ Free, someday ♪
♪ - Some glad morning - Some glad morning ♪
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表