剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
翠丝离家出走是我的错
Tricey gone is my fault?
一切都是我的错 你是不是这个意思
Everything my fault? That what you saying?
你们最好看看你们看
Y'all need to see this. Look.
他们说是一个警♥察♥杀死布兰顿
They're saying it was a cop who killed Brenton.
你值两轮班对你不好
It's hitting you hard, double-duty.
不会啦我很喜欢我喜欢值班
Nah. I love it. I'm a big fan.
我老婆更喜欢我值班
The wife's an even bigger one.
是啊那是一定的
Yeah, I bet.
尤其是现在又有了小麦可
Especially now with little Mikey.
生小孩对我来说不太可能
Wasn't in the cards for me, kids.
我…
I, uh... I...
不过我真的很想要小孩
I really wanted them though.
缉毒组就是我的家庭
The team's my family.
也是你的家庭
Yours too.
我说的是威尔考斯娶了泰莉莎 他就会是你的大舅子
I'm talking Wilcox when he marries Teresa and becomes your in-law.
别开这种蠢事的玩笑
Don't even joke about that shit.
那个混♥蛋♥会在圣诞节去你家
The motherfucker's gonna be over at your place at Christmas.
用手搔着他的裤裆
Hand down the front of his pants,
在你的小孩面前大放臭屁
farting fucking "Deck the Halls" for the kid.
这是第九频道直播现场…
Channel 9 News here live...
涉嫌犯案的警官…
Officers were allegedly involved...
大家都围过来
Everyone gather around.
我猜你们都看到新闻了
I'm guessing you all seen the news by now.
他们说我们分局的警♥察♥ 是撞死那小子的肇事逃逸驾驶
They're saying cops from our district are behind that kid's hit-and-run.
我们在找到方法处理这件事之前 谁也不准说什么
Until we get a handle of what went down, no one says shit.
至于新闻媒体 南区分局要装聋装哑装瞎
As far as the press is concerned, the South's gone deaf, dumb, and blind.
要是有记者跑来想访问你 你就请他去找局长
A reporter shoves a mike in your face, point them to the Chief's office.
他们负责处理公♥关♥
They're handling PR.
你知道哪些警♥察♥受到指控吗
Know which cops are being fingered for this?
或是这案子有证据吗 -是啊
Yeah.
我知道的跟你们一样多 连个屁都没有
I know as much as you do, which is jack shit.
这让我很不爽 因为查到这案子的警♥察♥
Which doesn't sit well, since the cop who caught the case
应该先警告我
owed me a heads-up.
这个费许是谁 不管他的名字是什么
Who is this Fish, whatever the fuck his name is?
那家伙来自他妈的河的对面 他置物柜的油漆都还没干
The guy's from across the fucking river. Paint hasn't even dried on his locker yet.
纽约小子一跑来河的这一边 就开始兴风作浪
New York City boy lands on this side of the river and starts stirring shit.
希望这件事只会受到当地媒体报导
Hopefully eyes on this thing will stay local.
这场风波过几个礼拜就会过去
Shit storm will blow over in a couple of weeks.
我知道你们都是好警♥察♥
I know that you are all good police.
但是这从来都不能阻止一个 想出风头的记者
But that never stopped a fucking reporter with an itch.
所以大家都要小心谨慎
So everyone check their ass.
做好警♥察♥份内的工作
Good police work.
把一切都记录下来
Get everything on record.
天啊
Oh, God.
当查到警♥察♥头上 必须向我报告
You land on cops, I want to hear it from you,
而不是让他妈的记者 打给我要我发表意见
not some fucking reporter calling for comment.
什么
What?
《日志报》记者路易卡瑞罗打给我
Luis Carillo from the Journal just called,
他想知道巴特勒肇事逃逸案 我们在调查哪些警♥察♥
wanting to know which officers we're investigating on the Butler hit-and-run.
新闻媒体知道了
The press knows?
是谁泄漏的
Who leaked it?
该死KJ 怎么会让这种事发生
Goddamn it, KJ, how could you let this happen?
我没有
I didn't.
我绝对不会这么对你你应该知道
I would never do that to you and you know it.
情况有多糟
How bad is this?
我想涉案的有四名警♥察♥
We think we're looking at four officers.
三名警♥察♥被指认出现在犯罪现场
Three were identified at the scene of the crime,
我得先查出肇事驾驶是谁 然后再逮捕其他的人
and I need to find the driver first before arresting the others.
那三个警♥察♥是谁
Well, who are the three?
麦克狄安杰洛费力斯奥斯瑞欧 还有曼尼威尔考斯
Michael DiAngelo, Felix Osorio, and Manny Wilcox.
他妈的棒呆了 他们是泽西市的明星警♥察♥
Fucking great. That's the city's star task force.
他们帮助降低犯罪率
All these reduced crime stats
我能在竞选活动 吹嘘这一点都是靠他们
I'm blowing out my ass on the campaign trail is due to them.
别担心
Don't worry.
这件案子不会有进展
It's not going forward.
我已经叫调查这件案子的警探罢手
I already told the detective working it to drop it.
为什么这件案子没有证据
Why? Does the case not hold weight?
卡瑞罗告诉我有一个目击证人 -对一个15岁的海♥洛♥因♥毒虫
Carillo told me you had a witness. -Yeah, a 15-year-old heroin junkie.
媒体会全面报导KJ 大家看到的只会是肤色
Media's all over this, KJ. All anybody's gonna do is see color.
我们得继续进行调查
We've gotta move forward.
我们
"We"?
别把我算进去
Count me out.
不行我不能半途换检察官 那会影响地检署的形象
I'm not switching prosecutors mid-stream. How is that gonna look?
没错
Right.
黑人女性检察官的形象比较好
A black female prosecutor's better for optics.
我才不干
Fuck that.
你底下有很多黑人女性检察官
You have a nice collection of us.
你把我换掉没有人会注意
No one would even notice if you switched me out.
天啊詹姆斯
Oh, God, James.
相信我
Believe me...
你不会想要我办这件案子
you don't want me on this.
觉得现在 受够不想一直往后看了
You think you'd be tired of it by now, constantly looking in your rear-view.
你知道我受够了什么吗
You know what I'm tired of?
你一直用我的过去来对付我
You constantly using my past against me.
用来对我威逼利诱
Using it when you need a carrot or a stick.
这是的案子 努力争取也要坚持到底
This case is yours. You fought for it, you're stuck with it.
我今天稍晚会举♥行♥记者会 我要也出席
I'm calling a press conference later today. I expect you there.
费许芮诺迪
Fish Rinaldi. -Yeah.
我不得不问 你怎么会有这种绰号♥
I gotta ask, where'd you get the nickname?
我在警校的教官替我取的
Uh, my CO at the academy stuck me with it.
我当掉两次游泳测验 所以帮我取了跟鱼同音的绰号♥
I failed the swimming test twice, so Fish it was.
你念哪一间警校 -大学点
Which academy you go to? -College Point.
是喔
Right.
不是这一边的史坦勒警校
Not Stamler over on this side of the river?
你知道多半调职的警♥察♥会过来
You know, most transfers, they come over,
在我们的警校花点时间 至少当一年的巡警
they do some time at our academy, at least a year on patrol.
嗯
Hm.
不过你没有
But not you.
你直接就升级成警探
You hopscotched over all that.
我一直都在想费许芮诺迪
I always wondered if Fish Rinaldi
是不是有人脉关系 被宠坏的富二代
was some spoiled rich shit with connections.
是不是这样
Is that it?
你是不是被宠坏的富二代
You a spoiled rich shit?
我只是个尽职的警♥察♥ -你的职责是把别的警♥察♥关起来
I'm a cop doing my job. -Your job's locking up other cops now?
我没看到备忘录
I miss a memo?
我的职责是把坏人关起来
The job's locking up bad guys.
你说我的哪一个手下是坏人
Which one of my guys are you calling bad?
我们在锁定任何人之前 消息就走漏了 我们还没有特定线索 所以没有嫌犯姓名
The news leaked before we could nail anybody down. We still don't have any specifics, so no names.
你的头脑很冷静我不得不佩服你
Oh, you're a cool one, I'll give you that.
你以为我会信这一套
You expect me to buy that?
我希望你能让我替这孩子伸张正义 因为他的肤色那并不容易
I expect you to let me do right by this kid, which isn't easy given the visuals.
我以为你应该最能了解这一点 我看到的颜色只有警♥察♥的蓝色
Thought you of all people would understand. Only color I see is blue.
那是我的分局 任何人看到的唯一的颜色
That's the only color anyone in my district sees.
嘿你们看
Hey. Look at this.
什么
What?
看看是谁来了
Hey, look who's here.
啊 该死
Ah, shit.
等一下好吗 -真可悲你瞭吗
Hang on a sec, all right? -Pathetic, you know what I mean?
她到底想要什么
What does she want?
噢嘿我在找芮诺迪警探
Oh, hey. I'm looking for Detective Rinaldi.
请在他的办公桌旁边坐着等
Have a seat at his desk.
嘿你想坐下来吗
Hey, you want to take a seat?
搞什么鬼 -你想要一张办公桌吗
What the fuck? -Want a desk to go with that chair?
你要把你的卫生棉条 藏到哪儿费许
Where you gonna hide your Tampax box now, Fish?
他妈的幼稚鬼
Fucking children.
顺便带她走去钓鱼吧
Take her with you. Gone fishin'.
费许
Fish! Fish!
嘿你为什么泄漏那件事
Hey! Why would you leak the story?
我他妈的在说什么 明明是
Me? What the fuck you talking about? It was you.
不是我
It wasn't me.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表