剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
七 秒 钟
第一季 第 3 集
我会等你的宝贝
I'll be waiting for you, baby.
哈德逊郡医学鉴识组
巴特勒布兰顿
见见你儿子
Meet your son.
呃
Uh...
很抱歉我没有陪在你身边
I'm sorry I wasn't here for you.
我应该在这里我…
I should've been here. I'm...
你现在来了
You're here now.
我在店里看过那个白人女孩几次
I've seen that white girl in the store a couple times.
我抓到她的时候 她的背包里有洗手凝露
When I caught her, she had hand sanitizing gel,
湿纸巾和有的没有的
wet-naps and whatnot in her backpack.
她不是这附近常见的贫民区小妞
Not one of the usual project bunnies you get around here.
她是一个有洁癖的毒虫 这算头一遭对吧
A clean freak heroin junkie. That's a first, huh?
是啊
Yeah, right.
她有一束挑染成紫色的头发 所以也特别显眼
Stood out too because of that purple streak in her hair.
没错这就是她的档案
Yep. Here's her file.
娜汀伊莲麦克勒斯特
Nadine Elaine MacAllister.
圣玛莉女子学院
St. Mary's Girls Academy.
那是在肖特山 从国宅走路过去很远
That's in Short Hills. It's quite a walk from the projects.
我打给学校告诉他们 我们抓到他们一名资优生
I called the school, told them we had one of their best and brightest.
不到一个小时 她的母亲就开着六系列奔驰车出现
Not an hour later, her mother shows up in a 6 Series Benz.
这是商店事件报告
This is a store incident report.
你没打电♥话♥报♥警♥她没被逮捕
You didn't call the police? She wasn't arrested?
她母亲付了钱还多给了一些钱
Her mother paid for the stuff and then some.
那孩子来自好家庭 我觉得我应该给她一次机会
From a good home. Figured I'd give her a break.
当然了
Of course you did.
我能拿走吗 -当然
Can we keep this? -Sure.
你好像对肖特山那种富人区很熟
That Short Hills whatever fancy hoo-ha, you seemed familiar.
我在邻近的城镇长大 -是喔
I grew up the next town over. -Okay.
是啊美国也有有钱的黑人
Yes, there are well-off black people in America.
好吧你有钱的父母 对你昨晚的男友会有什么看法
What would your well-off folks think about your boyfriend from last night?
既然谈开了 你想买♥♥事后避孕药吗以防万一
Wanna get a Plan B while we're here? I'm just saying. Just to be safe.
我们应该把卡拉OK先生 介绍给KJ先生夫人
We should take karaoke guy and introduce him to Mr. and Mrs. KJ.
你不觉得吗我觉得他们 一定会喜欢他芮诺迪
Don't you think? I'm sure they'd get a kick out of him. Rinaldi.
什么时候
When?
好我知道了谢了掰
Yeah, all right. I got it. Thanks. Bye.
怎么了
What?
布兰顿巴特勒昨晚去世了
Brenton Butler died last night.
你应该去找巴特勒一家 跟他们报告多西最新的情况
Uh, you should go to the Butlers', give an update on Dorsey,
让他们知道这案子仍未结案 我会试着找到那个女孩
let them know the job's still open. I'll try to find this girl.
你不是应该跟家属谈话吗
Well, shouldn't you speak with the family?
你才是警探所以…
You're the detective, so...
你才应该… -我15分钟后…
You should... -I got court in... in...
得上法庭 -那就晚点去找他们
In 15 minutes. So... -So, talk to them after.
我开车送你 -我搭公交车那比较快
I'll give you a ride. -I'll take the bus. It'll be faster.
我还有别的案子
I've got other cases.
泽西市医学中心
欢迎回家 塞斯叔叔
翠丝
Trice?
他们跟我说他会回到我身边
They told me he'd come back to me.
不管是什么决定 都不是医生说了算
Whatever decision was gonna be made wasn't up to no doctor.
它会保佑我们
He's got us.
天主
The Lord.
它会保佑我们度过难关
He's gonna keep us up through this.
这就能让你得到慰藉
You find comfort in that?
我要开始打电♥话♥
I'm gonna start making calls.
把窗户打开 麦克勒斯特太太
I want it open. Mrs. MacAllister?
嗨这是麦克勒斯特宅吧 -我能帮什么忙
Hi. It is MacAllister, right? -Can I help you?
是的我是芮诺迪警探 泽西市警局
Yeah, Detective Rinaldi. Jersey City Police Department.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我只想跟你女儿娜汀谈谈
I just want to have a word with your daughter, Nadine.
她不在家
She's not here.
好吧你知道她几时会回家吗
Okay. Um, do you know when she'll be back?
是啊我是说 这外面他妈的冷死了
Yeah, yeah, you know, I mean, it is fucking cold out here, um...
我不介意进去谈谈 如果对你来说可以的话
Uh, yeah, I don't mind talking inside, if that works best for you.
嗯
Hm?
不 - 哦 天啊
No. -Oh, my God.
学校校园 禁止进入或游荡
我的天啊 -过来
Oh, my God. -Come here.
不要 -别乱来
Don't. -Don't you dare.
别去 -娜汀别去
No. -Nadine, don't. Stop.
娜汀别去
Nadine, no.
那是给我的吗
Is that for me?
这要看你能不能赚到
Depends on if you earn it.
我下面什么都没穿
I'm totally bare down there.
就像一个小女孩
Like a little girl.
你喜欢小女孩 没错你喜欢我看得出来
You like little girls. Yeah, you do. I can tell.
你想要买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥吗
Looking to score some tar?
为什么你有货
Why, you holding?
你对一双在自♥由♥州立公园
What do you know about some Timberland boots taken off a kid
从一个小子脚上 偷走的天伯伦靴知道什么
in Liberty State Park?
嗯
Huh?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道什么靴子 或是自♥由♥州立公园的什么人
Don't know about boots or anybody at Liberty State Park.
你找错女生了 -我找对了
You got the wrong girl. -I got the right girl.
也许时机不对但是我找对女生了
Maybe the wrong time, but I got the right girl.
来吧我们走吧
Come on. Let's go!
小心
Be careful. -No, I got him. Don't worry.
放心我拿得很稳别担心
Shh.
他好小喔
He's so little.
我希望我们不会把他摔坏
I hope we don't break him.
我们不会啦
No, we won't.
没事了
It's okay. Shh...
小麦可没事了
Little Michael. It's all right.
嘘
Shh...
惊喜
Surprise!
祝福你们的新家人
我的天不费力斯拿去
Oh, my God, no. Felix, take this, please.
快点
Right now.
这一个我喜欢这个 -是吗你喜欢
This one here. I love this. -Yeah? Do you like it?
超可爱的
It's so cute.
噢
Oh!
这是你的伙伴送你的
This is from your boys.
奥斯瑞欧和曼尼
Osorio and Manny.
都是给你的
It's all you.
只是几样礼物而已 -你们不必这么做 替他买♥♥些好东西
Just a few gifts. - you don't have to do that, buy him some nice stuff
别傻了 你需要什么尽管开口
Are you kidding me? Whatever you need. Just let me know.
天啊好可爱哦 -真的很可爱
Oh, my gosh! That's adorable. -That is really cute.
很好我们特别找人做的 -彼提
It's good. Yeah. We had it made special. -Petey.
很可爱对吧
It's so cute, right?
听好大伙儿
Well, listen up. Guys! Guys!
听好了大家围过来
Listen up! Gather around!
我们都知道彼特 这一个月来被借调到我的小组
So, we all know that Pete's been on loan to my unit for the last month.
我得说
And I got to say...
我想过不只一次 要把他的烂屁♥股♥踢出去
it crossed my mind more than a few times to kick his ass out.
老大别骂人这里有宝宝拜托
Di. Language. There's a baby here. Come on.
好啦克莉丝我嘴巴会放干净
All right, Crys, I'll keep it clean.
所以事情是这样子
So, here's the deal.
他证明自己是个很棒的警♥察♥
He's proven himself to be one hell of a cop.
是自己人
One of us.
我要正式欢迎你加入南区分局缉毒组
I want to welcome you, officially, to South District's Narcotics Unit.
嗯
Huh?
你好吗 你好吗
You good? You good?
你的正式调职单 至少要一个月后才会下来
Your official transfer orders will take at least a month to process.
上面那些他妈的官僚 做什么事都像蜗牛一样慢
These fucking bureaucrats upstairs, they do everything at a snail's pace.
在这段时间我们会想办法 让你得到应得的薪水
In the meantime, we're going to figure out a way to get you properly compensated.
是啊
Yeah.
新宝宝升职调薪 干嘛一副苦瓜脸
New baby, promotion, raise. What's with the face?
多西是怎么回事
What's with Dorsey?
你说你搞定那件事了 我看你还有很多事要学
You said you had it handled. Well, I see you got a lot to learn.
我说过我正在处理
I said I'm handling it.
你几时才要告诉我 他们把那家伙给放了
And when we are gonna tell me they released the guy?
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表