剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
It's a big deal. You're having a baby.
你得放轻松点尤其是现在
You gotta have some fun.
嘿 拜托 -你得玩得开心
Hey, please. - You have to have fun.
这不会不吉利吗
Isn't that bad luck?
听好给我闭嘴 -你会是一个好妈妈
Hey, listen up. Ladies, shut up. - You're gonna be a great mom.
好了起来
All right, get up.
我知道还太早不过去他妈的 我们终于能庆祝好消息
I know it's early, but fuck it. We have got to celebrate good news for once.
老大别说脏话说话小心点
Watch your fucking language, babe.
演讲
Speech, speech, speech, speech.
你是一个很棒的警♥察♥
You're one hell of a cop.
你也会是一个很棒的爸爸
You're gonna be one hell of a dad.
你♥他♥妈♥的是有毛病吗
The fuck is the matter with you? ¿Que te pasa, coño?
唷把那玩意儿拿开 你有没有搞错
Yo, get the fuck off of me with that shit! Are you serious?
不 -嘿他妈的滚开
No! No! -Hey, hey, hey! Get the fuck off!
走开 -他他妈的喝醉了
Walk away! Walk away! -He's fucking drunk!
他是个他妈的白♥痴♥ -臭婊♥子♥
He's a fucking idiot. -Bitch!
喂嘴巴放干净点好吗
Hey! Watch your fucking tone. All right?
过来 坐下来 他是个混球
Come sit down. He's an asshole.
我不知道他是怎么了 他好像发了疯
I don't know what happened to him. He seems to be going crazy.
曼尼 你知道他是怎么了吗 -不知道 没事啦
Manny, do you know what happened to him? - Nah, it's nothing.
他都不睡觉 -别管他
He doesn't sleep either. - Forget about it.
这很可爱对吧超可爱的
It's so cute.
我们的小孩会一起长大 就跟我们一样
Our kids are gonna grow up together, just like we did.
我们会一起当妈妈
We're gonna be mommies together.
你出庭作证一定不会有事
You're gonna do great in court.
我信任你
I trust you.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
好吗 陪我喝酒
All right? You drink with me.
干杯
Salud.
敬我们
Here's to us.
敬正义对吧
To justice. Right?
去他的
Fuck him.
去他的
Fuck him.
彼提我得告诉你一件事
Petey, I need to tell you something.
狄安杰洛… -不嘿
DiAngelo... -No, hey, hey.
我得告诉你一件事 -我再替你拿瓶啤酒好吗
I need to talk to you about something. -Let me grab you another beer. All right?
我不会让他们伤害你 -嘿别这样
I ain't going to let them hurt you. -Hey, no.
不行
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你不能抽烟你怀孕了 -别这样
You can't smoke, you're pregnant. -Come on, stop, T.
你怀孕了 -拜托你得把烟戒掉
You're pregnant. -Come on, you gotta quit that shit.
你想生出有蟹脚的宝宝吗
You want your kid to come out with crab claws?
我认识住在河滨区的一个女生 她的小孩天生就有缺陷我对天发誓
I know a girl on the shore, her kid came out with fucking pincers, I swear to God.
这是最后一根我保证 -拜托你不必抽烟
Oh, it's my last one. Promise. -Come on, you don't need to do that.
拜托别抽了
Promise. -Come on, stop, stop, stop.
搞什么
Fuck! What the fuck? What the fuck?
嘿
Hey.
我猜我应该恭喜你
I guess congratulations are in order.
女孩子最贴心了 -你现在在监视我们
Little girls, man, they're the best. -You're spying on us now?
你第一次看到她的脸绝对会心碎
First time you see that face, it's gonna break your heart.
你的小孩也会心碎 因为她得去牢里看你
Break your kid's heart too, knowing she's gotta visit you in the clink.
给我出去你不能来这里 这算是非法入侵
Get out of here. You can't be here. It's trespassing.
我觉得你懂法律真的很棒
I think it's good that you know the law.
这代表你知道共犯是什么意思
It means you know what an accessory is.
你就知道你不说出 那些警♥察♥害死那孩子
So you know not talking about those cops killing that kid
开着你喜欢开的那辆休旅车 把他的脑袋撞烂…
and crushing his head under that SUV that you like to drive around
你再不走我就要叫他们出来
You don't leave now, I will call them out here.
尽管叫呀你应该叫他们出来
Let's do it. You should do it!
叫他们出来
Call them!
问他们关于娜汀的事 他们杀死的另一个孩子
Ask them about Nadine, the other little kid they killed.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没错她才十五岁
Yeah. She was 15 years old.
她本来会让他们全都坐牢
She was gonna put 'em all away.
看看她
Look at her.
你在屋子里面的朋友
Your friends in there...
让她的尸体在沼泽地腐烂
left her to rot in some swamp.
看看她 -够了
Look at her! -Stop it!
他们连禽兽都不如
They're worse than animals,
屋子的那些人都是禽兽
those people in there.
他们都在骗你
And they're all lying to you.
就连你的表妹也一样
Even that cousin of yours.
别提到我的表妹你这个混♥蛋♥ -不为什么
Don't talk about my cousin, you asshole. -No. Why? Hey.
你离她远一点你离我远一点
You stay away from her, you stay away from me!
好吧 -大伙儿
Okay! Hey, okay! -Hey, guys!
嘿 嘘
Hey, shh.
如果你改变主意 你知道要去哪里找我
Know how to reach me if you change your mind.
就在你男人工作的地方
Same place your old man works.
来吃早餐吧
Come get breakfast.
不管布兰顿巴特勒是不是帮派份子
Whether or not Brenton Butler was a gang member,
这名十五岁少年 曾经因为持有毒品拥有前科
the 15-year-old did in fact have a juvenile record for drug possession.
我只有麦片
All I got is cereal.
那就行了
That'll work.
你和巴特勒太太怎么了
What about you and Mrs. Butler?
你们不再关心对方了吗
Y'all ain't checking for each other no more?
我只是说说而已 布兰顿会希望你们和好
Just saying, Brenton would've wanted y'all to work it out.
那不是你要的吗
Ain't that what you want?
不是每件事都是我说了就算
Not everything's up to me.
我终于接受了这一点
Finally made my peace with that.
不过我想要找新工作
I am thinking about starting a new job though.
做什么
Doing what?
油漆
Painting.
我从小就喜欢油漆
Something I been into since I was a kid.
你想要当画家吗
So you trying to be an artist now?
像是美术馆的那种画 -不是
Like museums and shit? -Nah.
只是替老房♥子和大楼油漆粉刷
Just, you know, painting old houses, buildings.
增添一些色彩
Putting some color back.
一些光亮
Some light.
还有生命
Life.
如果你对工作有兴趣 我也许需要帮手
I might need some help if you're interested in a job.
我不当别人的工人
I ain't no employee.
靠
Shit.
不过如果你想找合伙人
If you're looking for a partner though...
我们可以谈谈
we could talk.
我会考虑
I just might be.
你知道如果你有需要 随时都欢迎住我家
You know, you always got a place to stay if you need it.
我很感谢你的好意但是
I appreciate the offer, but...
我在莫比尔有个阿姨
I got an aunt out in Mobile.
最近她一直在跟我联络
She's been hitting me up for a while.
发生了这么多事
Everything that's been going down,
搬去那儿似乎是好主意
seems like a good idea.
你觉得我能当一个 亚拉巴马州的乡村小子吗
Think I could make it as some country Alabama boy?
我觉得可以
I do.
亲爱的天父请赐福这些食物
Dear Heavenly Father, may you bless this food
让我们的身心灵得到养分
for the nourishment of our bodies, minds, and spirits.
祝福我们的所爱的人以及
Bless all our loved ones and...
已不在人世能够被爱的人
those who aren't here to be loved.
我去吓唬她了
I spooked her.
她知道一些事但是不肯说
She knows something, but she's not talking.
她涉入的比我们想象的更深 她就快生下威尔考斯的恶魔小孩
And she's in deeper than we thought too. She's about to have Wilcox's demon child.
但是除此之外…
But other than that...
你有什么收获
How about you?
什么也没有
Nothing.
过去的工作以前的男友
Past jobs, old boyfriends,
我找不到任何东西可以当作筹码
I couldn't come up with anything to use as leverage.
那个表妹玛莉呢
What about the cousin, Marie?
我一提到她她就抓狂 就像嗑了药的狮子狗
One mention of her and she went nuts, like a Pekingese on PCP.
她们从小在同一个街区长大
They grew up on the same block together.
不过如果她打算 和威尔考斯成立家庭
But if she's about to start a family with Wilcox,
她绝对不可能出♥卖♥♥♥他们任何一个人
there's no way she's turning any of them in.
其他的证人呢
What about the other witnesses?
弥赛亚失踪了她是最后一个
Messiah's AWOL, she's the last one.
没有那条保险杆 驾车肇事致死也只是推测
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表