剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
我不怕
No.
你怕他可能会伤害你的表妹吗
Are you afraid he might hurt your cousin?
他最好不会
He better not.
但是他却把一个少年留在雪地等死
Yet he left a boy out in the cold to die.
一个孩子一个黑人少年…
A child, a black child
抗♥议♥纯属推测
Objection, speculation.
抗♥议♥有效
Sustained.
你为什么参加布兰顿巴特勒的守夜
Why did you go to Brenton Butler's vigil?
他只是个孩子
He was just a kid.
他不应该像那样惨死
He shouldn't have died like that.
他可能可以活下来
He could have lived.
只要有一个人肯说实话只要一个人
If one person spoke up. Just one.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我也知道拍拍屁♥股♥走人
And I know how easy it is
什么也不说很容易
to walk away and to say nothing,
但是你知道真♥相♥ 你能够分辨是非黑白
but you know the truth, and you know right from wrong.
抗♥议♥
Objection!
别让他含冤而死泰莉莎
Don't leave him out in the cold, Teresa, please.
抗♥议♥ 这算是问题吗庭上
Objection! Is there a question here, Your Honor?
请提出问题检察官
Ask the question, Counselor.
那辆蓝色休旅车在哪里 -我不知道
Where's the blue SUV? -I don't know.
你知道所以你才会去那座公园 参加那场守夜活动
You do know, that's why you went to the park, to the vigil.
我说过我不知道它在哪里 -这太过份了庭上
I said I don't know where it is. -This is outrageous, Your Honor.
不见的保险杆在哪里 -她在骚扰自己的证人
Where's the missing grille guard? -She's harassing her own witness.
它在哪哩泰莉莎告诉我 -两位请上前
Where is it, Teresa? Tell me. - Counselors, approach now.
他一边流血一边惨叫
He was bleeding and screaming
孤伶伶地死去一个孩子 -抗♥议♥庭上拜托
and dying alone. A child. -Objection! Your Honor, please.
当挺身而出的那个人泰莉莎 -她违反了…
Be that one person, Teresa... -She is violating
告诉我不见了的保险杆在哪里
...and tell me where the missing grille guard is.
它没有不见
It's not missing!
它在他家后院
It's in his backyard.
泰莉莎
Teresa!
泰莉莎
Teresa!
你怎么能那么做
How could you do that?
去把小麦可带来快去
Get Mikey. Go quick.
我们可以趁还来得及离开 -你发疯了
We can go now before it's too late. -You're crazy!
我你怎么会看不出他们是什么 他们把那玩意放在你家的泳池
Me? How can you not see what they are? They planted that thing in your pool.
他们才不管你的死活 -你这个臭婊♥子♥
They don't care about you. -Fucking bitch!
你这个臭婊♥子♥ -放开我
You fucking bitch! You fucking bitch! - Get off!
你这个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
她肚子里的宝宝
The baby!
你不会有宝宝
There won't be a baby!
你以为我会把你的孩子生出来 为了什么
You think I'm gonna bring your child into this world? For what?
你会是个什么样的父亲 你杀死这么多孩子 现在还敢用那种眼神看我
What kind of father are you gonna be? You kill kids and you're looking at me like that?
闭嘴给我闭嘴臭婊♥子♥ - 去你♥妈♥的♥
Yo, stop! Stop! Come on. -Fuck you.
现在我们有共通点了彼特 你和我
Now we got something in common, Pete. You and me.
我们都一样
We're the same.
干
Fuck!
嘿 这跟我没有关系
Hey, hey. I didn't have nothing to do with this.
我叫他们把那玩意处理掉 可恶
I told them to get rid of it. Fuck.
宝贝 来吧 我们走
Babe, come on, let's go, let's go.
你这个蠢蛋
You stupid fuck!
喂 我在跟你说话 我他妈的在跟你说话
Hey! I'm talking to you! I'm fucking talking to you!
给我他妈的退后
Back the fuck off!
现在没有人会听你的了
No one is listening to you no more!
你毁了你身边的每一个人
You destroy everyone around you!
你毁了你碰过的每一样东西
Everything you fucking touch!
看看你的四周吧
Just look around you, man.
快看呀
Just look.
我们他妈的快走吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
这是什么 -巴特勒太太…
What is this? -Mrs. Butler, Mr. Butler.
这是什么 这对这案子代表什么
What is this? What does this mean for the case?
这代表我们定了他的罪
It means we got him.
我们也可以定另外三个人的罪 逼贾布朗斯基把他们招出来
And we can get the other three now too by turning Jablonski against them.
交换一项认罪协议 -认罪协议
In exchange for a plea. -A plea?
我们不会同意 他必须为他做的事付出代价
We won't agree. He's got to pay for what he did.
他还是会坐牢我向你们保证
He'll still do time, I promise you that.
但是我们可以让他们都坐牢 -坐多久的牢
But we can get all of them with this. -How much time?
我必须合理一点 否则他就不会答应八年
I have to be reasonable or he won't agree to it. Eight years.
你要让他站上证人席 说出他做的事
You make him get on that stand and say what he did.
没错
Yeah.
你是对的他得说出实话 他必须站上证人席KJ
You're right. He's got to. He's got to get up on that stand, KJ.
我必须听到他亲口说出他做的事
I need to hear those words come out of his mouth.
我要全法庭的人都听到 -我了解
I want that whole courtroom to hear it. -I understand.
我必须听到布兰顿发生什么事 -他会说的我了解
I need to hear what happened to Brenton! -He will. I understand.
好了宝贝就快结束了
All right, baby. It's almost over.
我必须听他说出来 -就快结束了
I need to hear him say it. -It's almost over.
他只会做出书面供词就这样
He'll give a written statement, that's it.
万一这件事出了差错 我可不想受到阻碍
I won't have my hands tied if this thing goes south.
你的当事人不出庭作证 我就不接受认罪协议
There's no deal if your client doesn't testify in open court.
好吧我知道你的经验不足 所以让我解释给你听
Okay. I know your experience is limited, so let me break this down for you.
保证我的当事人被判驾车肇事致死罪 刑期是五到十年
My client is guaranteed death by auto, five to ten years,
如果陪审团听到他承认他肇事逃逸
if the jury hears him confess to the accident.
你宁愿赌他不会被判三十年刑期
Would you rather gamble with 30?
那是如果你能证明这是仇恨犯罪
That's if you can prove a hate crime.
你早就把这件事给搞砸了
Which you've failed at miserably up to now.
等等我们接受认罪协议
Wait, we want a plea.
我不是叛徒 -彼提
I ain't no rat. -Petey.
他们把那玩意放在我们家的泳池
They put that thing in our pool.
你不必对他们忠心耿耿
You don't have to be loyal to them.
贾布朗斯基太太拜托
Mrs. Jablonski. Please.
最多五年刑期
Five years max,
你就能得到他的招供
you get your confession.
这是我最后的提议
My last offer.
八年
Eight years.
能不能给我们一点时间
Can we have a minute?
他被判八年 另外三个各别被判二十年
Eight years for him and 20 each for the other three.
加起来差不多有七十年
That's almost 70 years in total.
你不觉得一辈子的刑期 对巴特勒一家人已经够了吗
Think a lifetime's long enough for the Butlers?
当她拿出验尸报告的照片
Did you see the look on the jury's faces
你有没有看到陪审团员脸上的表情
when she paraded around those autopsy photos?
他们现在并不怎么喜欢你 -去他们的
They don't like you very much right now. -Fuck them.
不去你的
No. Fuck you.
去你的太太去你的小孩
Fuck your wife, fuck your kid.
等你出狱他都已经三十岁了
He'll be 30 by the time you get out of prison.
我建议你坦承犯案换取八年刑期 这是最好的选择
I urge you to consider eight years and a confession your best option.
没有正义 没有和平
No justice. No peace.
你不如先进去我马上就进去
Hey, um, why don't you go inside? I'll be there in a minute.
好吧
Okay.
我恨不得亲手杀了你 不过那么一来我就跟你没两样
I'd kill you myself, but then I'd be no better than you are.
但是你要知道
But know this...
你一定会见到你的上帝
you will meet your God.
我向你保证
On that you can depend.
你在威胁我吗
You making threats?
不我不必威胁你
No, no need for threats.
白人只有在牢里 才不会比我们这些人好过
Prison's the one place a white man ain't no better than the rest of us.
他们会在牢里杀了你
They gonna kill you in there.
噢你不知道吗
Oh, you don't know?
你的小兄弟会把你抖出来
Your boy's gonna give you up.
他要救他自己
He's gonna save himself.
我看得出你是什么
I see what you are.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
你只不过是一个孬种
You ain't nothing but a coward.
现在全世界都会看到你的真面目
And the whole world's gonna see it now, too.
他的尿布湿了等我一下
His diaper's soaked. Just give me a minute.
我们得走了
We gotta go now. -What?
我来拿包包快走吧
I'll get the bag. But let's go now.
我得替麦可换尿布
I need to change Mikey.
我在这里等你 -我没事
I'll wait out here. -I'm fine.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表