剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
七 秒 钟
第一季 第 7 集
翠丝
Trice.
你得振作起来
You got to pull it together.
你到底要不要帮我
Are you gonna help me, yes or no?
我不会替你弄到一把枪绝对不行
I ain't gonna get you no gun. No. Hell no!
别装得一副正义凛然的样子
Don't take a righteous tone with me.
我该怎么活下去
How am I supposed to live with this?
我知道他逍遥法外过着他的生活
Knowing that he's out there, living his life,
爱着他的小孩
loving on his child.
我的小孩呢
What about mine?
使用暴♥力♥动用私刑翠丝 这不是你这不像你会做的事
Taking this out on the street, Tricey, that ain't you. It's not you.
你怎么知道我是怎样 我会做什么事
What do you know what's me and what's not me? Huh?
你根本就没有小孩
You don't even have a child!
除非你有个小孩躺在你面前 你什么都不知道
Until you got a child that's laid out in front of you, you don't know anything.
我不知道该怎么帮助你了翠丝
I don't know how to help you anymore, Tricey.
我不知道了
I don't know.
我会找到别的方法
I'll find another way.
我会做我该做的事
I'll do what I gotta do!
你跑来这儿干嘛 -彼提干了什么
What are you doing here? -What did Petey do?
什么
What?
曼尼和奥斯瑞欧在窃窃私语 谈到一个目击证人
Manny and Osorio were whispering about some witness,
还说要举发彼提 他他妈的到底干了什么
about turning Petey in. What the fuck did he do?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我没告诉你 但是当我把东西搬出瓦力家
I didn't tell you, but when I moved my stuff out of Wally's house,
他他妈的对我抓狂
he... he went fucking crazy on me.
有个警♥察♥跑来我家问他的车
And these cops came by my house, asking about his car.
他的蓝色休旅车为什么
His blue SUV. Why?
到底是怎么回事
What's going on?
玛莉看着我
Marie. Look at me!
你老是在抱怨他我已经受够了
You're always complaining about him, and I'm sick of it.
公园的那个小子…
That kid in the park...
他是不是被彼特杀死的
it was Pete who killed him?
别在我家用那个字眼
Don't... Don't use that word in my house.
也别用那种眼神看我 你知道我老公是个好人
And don't look at me like that. You know my husband's a good man.
他怎么能那么对一个孩子
How could he do that to a kid?
他只是个孩子
He was just a kid.
你一向都很讨厌他
You always hated him.
你从来都不肯放过他 你只是嫉妒我们
You never leave him alone.
因为你一直是孤苦伶仃一个人
You're just jealous, 'cause you don't have anyone.
彼特一定有什么不对劲的地方
There's something wrong with Pete.
像是他的心
Like in his heart.
你几时才会看得到
When are you gonna see that?
狄安杰洛 拨号♥中…
我们要求正义
We want justice!
我们什么时候才会查出 关于布兰顿巴特勒的真♥相♥
When are we gonna find out the truth about Brenton Butler?
是谁杀死布兰顿
Who killed Brenton?
是你吗混球是你吗
You, motherfucker? You?
你们敢出♥卖♥♥♥另一个警♥察♥ 就会等着挨子弹
You rat out another cop, you're gonna be waiting on a bullet,
下半辈子也都得提心吊胆
looking over your shoulder the rest of your days.
你们这一步他妈的走错了 -那算是威胁吗
That's a bad fucking play. -That a threat?
那只是常识
That's common sense.
那个你说你解决掉的目击证人 我看到她
The witness, the one you said you took care of? I seen her.
她受到警方保护你就别白费唇舌了
She's in police custody. Save your fucking breath.
你看到她却什么也没做 -没错我不会杀小孩
You seen her, you did nothing? -Yeah, I don't kill kids.
我也不会
Neither do I.
你♥他♥妈♥的看看这些人
Would you fucking look at this shit, man?
他们会一直在这里抗♥议♥
It ain't fucking going anywhere.
这跟我们毫无关系 这是你和贾布朗斯基的事
We had nothing to do with it. That's on you and Jablonski.
是啊你以为你知道 这种事会变得多严重吗
Yeah, you think you know what this shit looks like moving forward?
你都不能让你的马子乖乖闭嘴
Can't even keep your fucking bird from chirping.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 -他妈的泰莉莎
Fuck you talking about? -Fucking Teresa.
你说她在睡觉 -她都他妈的知道了
You said she was asleep. -She fucking knows.
她的表妹玛莉打给我
Her cousin Marie called me.
所以你们给我听好了
So you listen to me.
出♥卖♥♥♥贾布朗斯基一点屁用也没有
Ratting out Jablonski won't do shit.
而且你们只要出♥卖♥♥♥他…
And once you rat...
你们以前固定拿到的钱…
all that money you got used to having...
茉莉习惯花在自己和波波身上的钱 全都会他妈的拿不到
Jasmine got used to spending on herself and Pearl, that's fucking gone.
到时候看看你的小辣妈 还会不会留在你身边
See how long your baby mamas stick around for this shit pay.
你就得去兼差除草 -没有别的办法兄弟
Get yourself a job mowing lawns. -Ain't no other way, man.
当然有别的办法
Yeah, there's a way.
贾布朗斯基消失不见 我们全都不会有事
Jablonski disappears, we're all in the clear.
你想要干掉一个警♥察♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的发疯了吗
Now you're talking about offing a cop? You fucking crazy?
就像你干掉那个目击证人对吧
Like you did that fucking witness, right?
他会离开这座城市 离这个他妈的州远远的
He's gonna go far, far, away, out of the city, out of this fucking state, gone,
也不会再有抗♥议♥活动
and all this shit is gone.
然后我们…
And us...
我们会回到以前那样
we go back to what it was.
就只有我们
Just us.
就像以前一样
Just like before.
你们这群骗子 你们全都是骗子
You're liars! You're all just a bunch of liars!
我们要分更多弥赛亚的回扣 我们每个人要分百分之三
We get a bigger cut of Messiah's kickback. Three points to each of us to your two.
不用再谈没得好商量 就这么说定了
No more talking, no negotiating. That's the deal.
你只有24小时把他弄走 不然我们就去找局长
You got 24 hours to get him out of here. After that, we go to the captain.
别躲在你们的警徽后面
Don't hide behind those badges!
没有正义 没有和平
No justice, no peace!
没有正义 没有和平
No justice, no peace!
他妈的目击证人怎么办
What about the fucking witness?
我只想知道你为什么这么做
I just want to know why do you do it.
因为这是我他妈的有过最好的感觉
Because it's the best fucking feeling I've ever had.
你有一天会吸毒过量而死
You're gonna OD one of these days.
你知道有这个可能对吧
You know that's a possibility, right?
我不是用注射的我是用抽的
I don't shoot, I smoke.
抽烟比我抽一点海♥洛♥因♥死得更快
Cigarettes will kill you faster than smoking a little junk.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你要去要留是你的决定但我不玩了
Stay or go, it's up to you, but I'm... I'm done.
费许
Look, Fish...
嘿
Hey.
怎么样
How'd it go?
靠怎么了
Shit, what?
怎么回事 -奥斯瑞欧没来
What? -Osorio no-showed.
拜托 -就跟你一样
Come on. -Like you.
你跑哪儿去了
Where were you?
我打给你我传简讯给你 我甚至去你家
I called and I texted and I went to your house.
那女孩她变成一个小恶魔
The kid... The kid, she became demonic.
她摔烂我的手♥机♥她发疯了
She smashed my phone, she went nuts.
我控制不了她我得留下来
I couldn't... I couldn't control her. I had to stay.
来吧
Come on.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我们要出去我们要找到他
We are gonna go and we're gonna find him.
然后我们要一起逼他自白走吧
And we're gonna get a confession together. Come on.
我开车慢点 -好吧
I'm driving. Slow it down. -Okay.
如果抗♥议♥群众愈来愈多
If the crowd continues to grow,
我们就会执行镇暴行动
we will be administering de-escalation tactics.
所以接下来的48小时 我需要所有警力的支持
So, for the next 48 hours, I'm gonna need all hands on deck.
如果你们还没拿到轮班表 很快就会拿到
You'll be getting your rotation schedule shortly if you haven't already.
我们的目标是
Our aim:
让群众冷静下来
calming the subjects
努力维护警♥察♥和小区群众的安全
and working towards the safety of officers and the community.
发生什么事
What the hell happened?
我用了我的直觉 这感觉不太对劲随便啦
I did a gut check. It don't feel right. Whatever.
也许现在是这样但你的想法是对的 让我们出去谈谈
Maybe not now, but look, you had the right idea. Let's go outside and talk.
听好我觉得你是个好人
Look, I get the feeling you're a good guy,
但是你在这个分局就像是他妈的癌症
but in this district, you're considered a fucking cancer, so...
所以你害怕了
So you're scared?
没关系谢了跟你谈得很愉快
Oh, cool. Thanks. Yeah, that was a good talk.
大伙儿那是我的好兄弟奥斯瑞欧
Yo, that's my man Osorio right there.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
对 你 对 黑警
Yeah, you! Yeah! Dirty cop!
正义...
Justice! Justice! Justice! Justice!
正义...
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表