剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
只是…我会进去找你 汉尼西可能会想跟你谈谈
Just... I'll meet you inside. Hennessy might need to talk to you.
不会有事的宝贝
It's gonna be okay, babe.
你这么做让我以你为傲 你是为了我们这么做
I'm proud of you for doing this. You're doing this for us.
好吗 -好
Okay? -Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道你打算做什么
I know what you're gonna do.
尽管去做吧
Do it.
为了你的家庭你的儿子
Do it for your family, your son.
我能理解
I understand.
都是我的错
It was me.
是我逼你把车开走
I made you drive away.
所以你尽管进去
So you go in there,
告诉他们实话
and you tell them the truth.
快去吧 去吧
Go on. Go.
巴特勒太太
Mrs. Butler.
我真的很…
I'm so...
我为你痛失爱子深感遗憾
so sorry for your loss.
我无法
I can't...
我无法想象你受到的痛苦 我也无法想象失去我的孩子
I can't imagine what you're going through, and I can't imagine losing my child.
我知道
I know...
不管我做什么都不能弥补你 我知道这一点
there's nothing I can do to make it up to you. I know that.
但那只是一场意外
But it was an accident.
我丈夫是个好人
My husband is a good man.
你丈夫撞到我儿子以后开车逃逸
Your husband drove away from my child.
你明明知道发生什么事
How could you sit in that courtroom
怎么还能坐在法庭上 跟我说出那种话
knowing what you know and say those words to me?
他不知道
He didn't know.
如果他知道的话绝对不会驾车逃逸
He would've never done that if he knew.
他绝对不会
He wouldn't.
他有很多事都不知道你也不知道
There's a whole lot he doesn't know, that you don't know.
每天在法庭上
That man you sit next to...
坐在你旁边的
in court...
那个男人
every day?
你让他抱你宝宝的男人
The one you let hold your baby?
他曾经下令杀死你丈夫
He wanted your husband dead.
请起立
All rise.
罗伯多兰法官主审
The honorable Judge Robert Dolan presiding.
请你说出你的姓名和警衔作为记录
Can you state your name and rank for the record?
彼得麦可贾布朗斯基警官 泽西市警署
Officer Peter Michael Jablonski, Jersey City Police Department.
你从东区分局调到南区分区
You transferred from the East District to the South.
你为什么会被调职
What was the reason for this transfer?
我加入扫黑和缉毒小组 那是隶属南区分局
I joined the Anti-Gang and Narcotics Unit, which is based out of the South.
你的上司是麦克狄安杰洛警佐
Your ranking officer is Sergeant Michael DiAngelo.
你被要求服从他的命令对吧
And you're expected to obey his orders, is that true?
没错
That's correct.
我想请问你2月15日早上的事
Directing your attention to the morning of February 15th,
你能说出那天你在 自♥由♥州立公园发生的事吗
can you recount the events that transpired in Liberty Park?
我刚接到我太太表姊的电♥话♥
I'd just gotten a call from my wife's cousin.
她说玛莉我的太太
Said Marie, my wife,
她在医院
was in the hospital.
我一边开车一边讲电♥话♥
I was driving, on the phone,
一时没留意
not paying attention...
我就撞到什么东西
and I, uh... I hit something.
什么东西
Something?
你撞到什么贾布朗斯基先生
What did you hit, Mr. Jablonski?
我没有看到
I didn't see.
我下车以后 就看到保险杆被撞歪
And when I got out of my car, I saw the grille guard hanging off.
还有
And...
那台脚踏车在我的车轮底下
that bike underneath my wheels.
昨晚警方拿到搜索票以后
Is it true that officers found that grille guard in your backyard
在你家后院找到那条保险杆是吗
after executing a search warrant last night?
是的
Yes.
那台脚踏车
And this bike...
今天也在法庭里吗
is it present in the courtroom today?
是的就在物证桌上面
Yes. At the evidence table.
所以你很清楚你撞到一个人
So you were fully aware that you hit a human being?
不是一只动物 不是一棵树
Not an animal, not a tree.
也许是一个黑人少年
Maybe a black teenager?
抗♥议♥纯属猜测
Objection, conjecture.
让我换个方式问庭上
I'll rephrase, Your Honor.
你身为一名缉毒组警官
Are narcotics officers like yourself
应该知道这一款脚踏车 三龙系列脚踏车
aware that this particular brand of bike, the Sarongo Series,
是泽西市黑人帮派五王帮 帮派份子专用的脚踏车
is used by members of the Five Kings, a black gang in Jersey City?
是的但是当时我没有仔细看
Yeah, but I didn't look too close at it.
所以你可以合理地推测
So it would be a reasonable assumption
不管是谁骑这台脚踏车 他都可能是黑人
that whoever had been riding this bike could've been black?
我没有想到脚踏车的事
I wasn't thinking about the bike.
庭上检方同意只提问
Your Honor, the State agreed that questioning
2月15日当天发生的事件
would be limited to the actual events of February 15th.
哈泼女士你很清楚这一点
Ms. Harper, you are aware of this.
你下了车以后接下来发生什么事
What happened next, after you exited your vehicle?
我站在路上我的车子旁边
I stood there on the road next to my car...
看着那座铜像
looking at the statue.
自♥由♥女神像
The Statue of Liberty.
我看得到她她拿的火炬 当时是点亮的
I could see her, even her torch, it was lit up.
你在路上站了多久
How long did you stand there, on the road?
我不知道 -只有几分钟吗
I don't know. -Was it a few minutes?
几秒钟 -我不知道
A few seconds? -I don't know.
你有没有去泥沟旁边 看看谁在下面
Did you go to the ditch to see who was down there?
我说过我站在路上看着铜像
I told you, I stood on the road looking at the statue.
地上到处都是血迹 你没有想过要去看一下
There was blood everywhere and you didn't think to go and look?
庭上… -我在想着自♥由♥女神像
Your Honor... -I was thinking about the statue
我八岁或九岁那年 有一次爬着楼梯
and this time when I climbed the stairs inside her torch...
走进她举的火炬里头
when I was eight or nine.
我母亲站在我前面的楼梯
My mother was standing on the stairs in front of me.
我可以看到她小腿肚上的瘀伤
And I could see the bruises on the back of her legs.
我当时想的是这件事 -贾布朗斯基先生
That's what I was thinking about. - Mr. Jablonski.
那就是我当警♥察♥的原因
That's why I became a cop.
因为有像我父亲那样的禽兽
Because of animals like my father.
我绝对不会变成跟他一样的懦夫 -贾布朗斯基先生
I was never gonna be a coward like him. -Mr. Jablonski.
你接下来做了什么
What did you do next?
贾布朗斯基先生
Mr. Jablonski.
我开车离开
I drove away.
让我提醒你你发誓说实话
Let me remind you that you're under oath.
庭上检方提出问题被告也回答了
Your Honor, the question's been asked and answered.
你接下来做了什么 -我说我开车离开
What did you do next? -I said I drove away.
不是这样你心知肚明 -检察官请上前
That's not what you did and you know it. - Counselor, approach now.
你下车以后做了什么 -哈泼女士够了
What did you do after you exited? -Ms. Harper, that is enough!
说出你做了什么 -庭上拜托
Say it. Say what you did. - Your Honor, please.
说出你做了什么该死
Say what you did, goddamn it!
把哈泼女士从我的法庭带走 -说出你做了什么
Remove Ms. Harper from my courtroom.
快说你做了…别碰我 -走吧
Say what you did. Say what you did Don't touch me! - Let's go.
说出你做了什么
Say what you did!
以藐视法庭罪名逮捕她 -看着他们说出你做了什么
Arrest her for contempt of court. -Look at them and say what you did.
放手放开我 -请别反抗
Get off. Get off of me. -Stop resisting.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
别反抗
Stop resisting.
放轻松
Take it easy.
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck off me!
我们不能再像这样碰面了
We gotta stop meeting like this.
多兰法官要继续进行审判 他不会宣布审判无效
Dolan wants to move forward, no bueno on the mistrial.
他明天也会让你进行结案陈词
And he's gonna let you do your closing tomorrow.
他很公正
Fair guy.
至于康纳利 他要你审判结束后辞职
Connelly, on the other hand, wants your resignation after.
他派你来传话 -不他告诉记者了
And he sent you to deliver the message. -No, he told the press that.
当然了
Of course he did.
坐在陪审团席
"Sit in the box,
看看他们看到什么 这是审判基础课
and see what the jury sees." It's Trial Prep 101.
今天他们看到
Today they saw
一个伤心的小男孩
a broken-hearted little boy
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表