剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
还有别的问题吗
Any other questions?
二十年的刑期怎么办
What about the 20 years?
我猜这个助理检察官 KJ什么的狗屁名字
My guess is this assistant prosecutor, KJ whatever the fuck her name is,
她只是在虚张声势
is overreaching.
很典型的策略吓唬坏人 逼他们做出认罪协议
Typical ploy to scare the bad guys and get them to plea out,
你们都知道这一招
you know how it goes.
现在我要你们告诉我 那天早上发生的每一件事
Now, I'm gonna need you to tell me everything that happened that morning.
别漏掉任何细节
Don't leave anything out.
你们写完以后记得把笔还给我
Also need those pens back when you're done
你们才不会拿来当成小刀子用
so you don't turn them into homemade shanks.
如果大陪审团裁定这是伤害致死罪 我们就可以重新设定保释金金额
If the grand jury hands down indictments for manslaughter, we can revisit bail.
我很失望我们不能把他们关起来
I'm disappointed we couldn't keep them locked up.
我们得跟霍华谈谈 -谁
We need to talk to Howard. - Who?
他是贾布朗斯基的邻居 他就住在他的对街
He's Jablonski's neighbor. He lives across the street from him,
他知道一些事 他知道那辆蓝色休旅车
and he knows things. He knows about that blue car.
我可以带你们到他家
And I can take you to his house
然后逼他告诉我… -你去过他家
and make him tell me... -You went to his house?
没有这么必要嘿你不必去
That won't be necessary. Hey, hey, that won't be necessary.
我会找到这个霍华
I'll find this Howard.
然后我大概应该回去医院
Then I probably should go back to the hospital,
因为现在我们知道 贾布朗斯基去过医院
because now we know that Jablonski was there.
拉翠丝拜托
Latrice, please.
我必须为大陪审团准备数据
I have to prepare for a grand jury.
如果大陪审团不提出告诉 我们就连审判都没有
We don't even get a trial if the grand jury doesn't indict.
而我需要你站上证人席
And I need to put you on the stand.
但是你现在并不是一名可靠的证人
But right now, you don't make a credible witness.
也许你可以找人谈谈
Maybe you could talk to someone
了解你经历什么事的人
who understands what you're going through.
我能问你现在住在哪里吗
Can I ask where you're staying now?
你还是住在那间汽车旅馆
Are you still in that motel?
我有一个朋友
I have a friend.
我可以住在她家
And I can stay with her.
我会让你们知道该到哪里找我
I'll let you guys know where you can reach me.
唷别乱来
Yo, yo, yo. He good, he good.
我不需要这玩意了
I won't be needing this.
我说你需要
I say you do.
你打算杀死贾布朗斯基的任务
That mission you went on to put down Jablonski?
那是受到一名警♥察♥的核准
It was sanctioned by a cop.
他的上司准许我让你干掉他
His higher-up gave me the go-ahead.
一名警♥察♥向另一名警♥察♥下达追杀令
A cop green-lighting a hit on another cop
绝对不会为了杀了你这黑佬睡不着觉
sure as hell won't lose no sleep killing your black ass.
你从一开始就知道 是哪个狗♥娘♥养♥的杀死我侄子
You knew from the get the motherfuckers who killed my nephew?
看看你的四周吧兄弟
Look around you, man.
你知道有多少兄弟靠我吃饭吗
Do you know how many motherfuckers eat because of me?
这是一个很微妙的生态系统
It's a delicate ecosystem.
有些联盟是必要的
Certain alliances are necessary.
我只是按照游戏规则而已兄弟
I'm just playing the board the way it's laid, bro.
我们都一样
We all do.
一日五王帮终身五王帮
"Five to the sky till the day we die."
嗯
Mmm?
我要跟你分道扬镳了 兄弟
This is where we part ways, bro.
我们可以证明他们当时在公园
We can put them in the park.
他们的手♥机♥讯号♥来自附近的基地台
Their cell phones were pinging off the closest tower.
贾布朗斯基在案发的时候 打电♥话♥给狄安杰洛
Jablonski was on the phone to DiAngelo around the time of the accident.
那只能算是驾车肇事致死的犯罪意图
Which constitutes the reckless mens rea for death by auto,
并不是伤害致死罪
not aggravated manslaughter.
这全是间接证据
This is all circumstantial.
我们有一名目击证人 -她是未成年少女
We have the witness. -Who's a minor.
她的父母对于她 出庭作证有什么看法
How do her parents feel about her testifying?
他们前一阵子把她赶出家门
They kicked her out a while ago.
之后她就受到警方保护
She's been under police protection since.
我在档案上面没看到这件事
I didn't see anything about that in the file.
我们必须严格保密
We had to keep it need-to-know.
你要考虑我们调查的是什么人
Look at the nature of who we're investigating.
她住在费许前妻的家 她是纽约警局警♥察♥她家在长岛
She's with Fish's ex-wife, who's an NYPD cop, on Long Island.
她很安全 他们雇用了珊姆汉尼西
She is safe. They hired Sam Hennessy.
好吧
Fine.
嘿
Hey.
看着我
Look at me.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我也不希望发生这种事 -我只想办好这件案子
I hate that this happened. -I just want to get on with this.
她离开了 她带着孩子们离开了
She left. Took the kids.
如果汉尼西提出来 我不会拒绝接受认罪协议
I wouldn't turn down a plea deal if Hennessy offers.
我会请洁西安排你们见面
I'll have Jessie set up a meeting.
让我知道结果如何
Let me know how it goes.
保释官会想知道我的住址
The PO's gonna want to know my address.
他们会用电子脚镣限制我的行动
They're gonna have to limit my movements with the ankle bracelet.
你不能回去那栋房♥子
You can't come back to the house.
你为什么不逃走
Why didn't you leave?
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
我不是他妈的孬种 我受够了你的秘密
I ain't a fucking coward. I'm sick of your secrets,
我受够了你对我隐瞒你生命中的一切
I'm sick of being cut out of everything in your life.
不你在说什么 -你的过去
No, what are you talking about? -Your past.
这跟你♥爸♥和你的童年有关
This is about your dad, your childhood.
你真以为我这么软弱 不能接受事情的真♥相♥吗
You think I'm so weak I can't handle the truth of things?
有些事情你不需要知道
Some things you don't need to know.
那些破事并不重要 你比任何人都更了解我
That shit doesn't matter. You know me better than anyone.
也许吧
Maybe.
我了解你的心
I know your heart,
但不了解你的人生
but not your life.
这算哪门子的婚姻
What kind of marriage is that?
我要请你抬起脚把这玩意戴上去
Gonna need you to put your foot up on that to get this on.
好吧我正要离开
Yeah. I was just leaving.
你们看到的仅仅是一场猎巫行动
What we're witnessing here is nothing more than a witch hunt
目标是泽西市警局
against the Jersey City Police Department.
这种事我们早就看多了 像是在巴尔的摩
It's one we've become accustomed to seeing
芝加哥纽约…数不清的例子
in cities like Baltimore, Chicago, New York... the list goes on.
美国的每个警♥察♥都有可能成为下一个代罪羔羊
Every police officer in America is at risk of becoming the next scapegoat
成为这个社会的种族问题 以及所谓的政♥治♥正确的牺牲品
for the racial ills of our society and political correctness run amok.
只可惜这全是一场骗局
It's a shame and it's a sham.
谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
你们都被处以行政假
You've all been placed on administrative leave.
所以待在家里保持低调
So stay home, keep a low profile.
唷狄 安杰洛
Yo, DiAngelo.
我不会去牢里看你
I'm not visiting you in jail.
如果你想公开你的说词 我会对你公平对待兄弟
Yo, man, if you want to get your story on the record, I'll be fair to you, bro.
我不是你的兄弟别再来骚扰我
I'm not your bro. Quit hassling me.
我得像电视上那样站上证人席
I have to get up on the stand like on TV?
忘了你在电视上看过的屁事 法庭审判很无聊
Forget whatever bullshit you've seen on TV. Court is boring.
大家都不会专心听
People will barely be paying attention.
如果法官还醒着我们就算幸运了
We'll be lucky if the judge is even awake.
不别那么做别…天啊
No, don't do that. Don't do... Oh, Jesus.
我替她觉得丢脸 -不会啦她这样才可爱
I'm embarrassed for her. -It's so she'll look cute.
我得让她比其他的母狗更显眼
I gotta make her stand out from all the other bitches.
这又不是他妈的交♥友♥网♥站
It's not a freaking Tinder profile.
这样她才能受到领养
It's so she'll get adopted.
你到底想好了没有
Are you done thinking about it yet?
我已经有七只狗了我不行抱歉
I got seven dogs. I can't, I'm sorry.
别这样嘛那只包尿布的狗狗 随时都会挂掉
Oh, come on. That dog in Pampers is gonna die any day now.
它连动都不能动
It can't even move.
我打赌你有很长一段时间 每天都会常常见到她
I bet you're gonna see a lot of her every day for a long time to come.
她有一天会被认养 但是大概不会马上就发生
She's gonna get adopted, but probably not right away.
这地方简直就像死亡集中营
This place is a fucking death camp.
他们把狗狗的照片放上网几个礼拜 等着有人来认养它们
They give the dogs a couple weeks to get adopted,
如果没有被认养 就会在后面毒死它们
and if they don't, they gas them in the back.
我看过那间毒气室
I saw the room.
她有很可爱的个性 但是光看照片看不出来
It's her personality that makes her cute, but you can't see that in a picture.
我要替你们拍张合照
I'll take a picture of both of you,
这样一来你就会记得她 因为她明天就会被认养
and then you'll have something to remember her by. Because she's gonna get adopted like tomorrow.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表