剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
七 秒 钟
第一季 第 8 集
哈泼女士 -哈泼女士你是不是逮捕了
Ms. Harper! -Ms. Harper, have you arrested
涉案的全部四名警官
all four of the officers involved?
这是个阴谋吗 -他们的罪名是什么
Is this a conspiracy? -What are the charges?
泽西市警局有没有配合你的调查
Is the JCPD cooperating with your investigation?
你要求什么样的刑责 - 哈泼女士 布兰顿巴特勒是遭到谋杀吗
What penalties are you seeking? -Ms. Harper, was Brenton Butler murdered?
根据我们发现的全新证据
Based on newly discovered evidence,
我们逮捕了泽西市 南区分局的四名警官
we have arrested four police officers from Jersey City's South District
他们涉及布兰顿巴特勒的死亡案件
for their involvement in the death of Brenton Butler.
我会在明天的保释听证会上 宣布正式的指控
I'll announce formal charges at a bail hearing tomorrow.
你几时会释出 那四名涉案警官的姓名
When will you release the names of the four cops arrested?
这是否代表了全新的…
Does this indicate a new...
他们找了律师吗 -被铐上手铐之前就找了
They lawyered up yet? -Before we got the cuffs on them.
你以为会怎样 宣读米兰达警告是他们的工作
What do you expect? They read the Miranda rights for a living.
像他们那样粗暴对待嫌犯 我以为他们不知道自己在说什么
The way they treat suspects, didn't think they knew what they were saying.
确定你把他们关在不同的牢房♥
Make sure you put them in separate cells.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
因为你看起来搞不清状况
Because you don't look like you do.
靠看看是谁来了
Oh, shit. Look who it is!
我要把你当成我的婊♥子♥ 小帅哥
Man, yo! I'm about to make you my bitch, pretty boy.
嘿 我们院里见
Hey, I'll see you in the yard!
去她的 你们全都进这一间牢房♥
Fuck her. You guys are all in here.
我们得套好说词 -他们没有任何证据
We gotta get our shit straight. - They don't got nothing on us.
他们不能证明我们做了什么 -嘿去你的
They can't prove we did anything. -Hey, fuck you!
这是你的错我们什么也没做 -是吗
This is on you! We ain't do shit! - Yeah?
你把我那个他妈的保险杆处理掉
Well, you got rid of that fucking grill guard off my car.
你就算是从犯
That makes you an accessory.
他们才不会把我们关起来 我们是他妈的警♥察♥
They're not gonna put us away, we're fucking cops!
那辆车不见了他们永远都找不到
The car's gone, they're never gonna find it.
我们那天早上有不在场证明 -我们
And we got alibis for that morning. -"We"?
我没有
Not me.
你以为我不会知道 你没把我写进报告吗
You think I wouldn't find out you left me off that report?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 -他打算把我当成代罪羔羊
The fuck you talking about? -He was gonna set me up to take the fall.
那太扯了拜托 他们根本没办法证明我们在那里
That's crazy. Come on. They can't even prove we were there.
他们有那名目击证人
They got the witness.
是啊
Yeah.
要不然我们怎么会被关进来
Why you think we in here?
都是因为她
Because of her.
抱歉 嗨 我替你们保留了位子
Sorry. Hi. I have seats for us down here.
杀人凶手
Murderers!
你要倒了 倒下来
You're going down! Going down!
请就座 现在开庭
Remain seated. Court is now in session.
尊敬的史蒂芬拉弗提法官主审
The Honorable Steven Lafferty presiding.
案件编号♥17-82439
Case number 17-82439,
纽泽西州政♥府♥控告麦克狄安杰洛
the State of New Jersey v. Michael DiAngelo,
伊曼尼欧盖瑞威尔考斯 费力斯奥斯瑞欧以及彼得贾布朗斯基
Emmanuel Gary Wilcox, Felix Osorio, and Peter Jablonski.
KJ哈泼是州政♥府♥的检察官庭上 巴瑞普梅提是辩方律师庭上
KJ Harper for the State, Your Honor. Barry Piumetti for the Defense, Your Honor.
检察官想要对保释事宜提出意见吗
Does the prosecution wish to be heard on the issue of bail?
是的法官大人
Yes, Judge.
州政♥府♥要求被告不得保释 等待接受审判
The State asks that the defendants be detained without bail pending trial.
或是将保释金设定为现金50万美元
Or alternatively held on a $500,000 cash bail.
请安静
Hold the noise down!
再喧闹就会被驱逐出法庭
Hold it down or you'll be ejected from the courtroom.
我们有证据证明其中一名被告
We have evidence connecting one of the defendants
很可能驾驶撞死布兰顿巴特勒的车辆
to the vehicle that very likely hit Brenton Butler.
一名目击证人则看到 其他三名被告在案发现场
A witness places the other three defendants at the scene.
因此州政♥府♥指控被告
For this reason, the State charges the defendants
犯下伤害致死罪
with aggravated manslaughter.
这是一级重刑罪 最高可判二十年刑期
A first-degree felony carrying a maximum 20-year sentence.
这太扯了
That's a joke!
各位拜托我是说真的
Guys, come on. I mean it.
我不能让你们干扰法官进行审判
I can't let you disrupt my judge's courtroom.
你们不坐下来就必须离开
Either you sit down or you leave.
出去
Get out! Get out! -Get out!
请继续
Proceed.
被告遭指控的罪名非常严重 因此增加了他们逃逸的可能性
The seriousness of the crime charged increases the chances that they'll flee.
除此之外被告贾布朗斯基 已经证明他有逃逸的风险
Additionally, defendant Jablonski has already proved himself a flight risk.
我替每名被告设定 两万五千元的保释金现金或保证金
I'll set bail at $25,000 each, cash or bond.
什么
What?
这是不对的
That ain't right!
这不是正义
No way! That's not justice!
马上安静下来
Settle down now!
法官大人至少要求现金保释
Your Honor, at least require a cash bail.
贾布朗斯基有逃逸的风险
Jablonski is a flight risk.
被告彼得贾布朗斯基可以交保候传
Defendant Peter Jablonski is granted bail
条件是他必须穿戴电子监控脚镣
on the condition that he wear a monitoring bracelet
直到审判结束
until the completion of the trial.
下一个案子
Next case.
案件编号♥17-82455
Case number 17-82455,
纽泽西州政♥府♥控告詹姆斯米勒
the State of New Jersey v. James Miller.
我表哥犯下窃盗案 付的保释金都比这多一倍
My cousin Rusty got twice that bail for burglary.
那些警♥察♥杀死布兰顿 他们现在还能回到自己的家
The police kill Brenton and they're on the way to their crib?
他妈的太扯了 -因为布兰顿的命不是命
Some fucking bullshit. -'Cause Brenton's life don't matter.
他对他们来说只是个帮派份子
He was nothing more than a gangbanger to them.
布兰顿不是五王帮的人
Brenton wasn't no Five King!
你说什么
What did you say?
嘿
Hey.
那么他的脚踏车是哪来的
How'd he get that bike then?
那是我的
It was mine.
不是布兰顿的
Not Brenton's.
他那天在公园做什么
What was he doing in the park?
你最好回答我小子 布兰顿跑去那里干嘛
You better answer me, boy. What was Brenton doing there?
二十年他妈的
Twenty years? Motherfucker!
听好 我只是全国警♥察♥协会指派的法律顾问 好吗
Look, I'm just General Counsel to the National Association of Police, okay?
我提出建议我会出庭
I give advice, I make appearances.
但是我从来没处理过这种案件
I've never handled a case like this before.
我不会像一个动物一样被关起来 你瞭吗
I'm not doing time behind bars like a fucking animal, you understand me?
你会有一名新的律师
You're getting new representation.
好吗一名经验老道的辩护律师
Okay? Someone who has been to trial multiple times.
珊姆汉尼西是个厉害角色
Sam Hennessy is a ballbuster.
我们正谈到你
We were just talking about you.
我是珊姆汉尼西 很高兴终于见到你们
I'm Sam Hennessy. Pleasure to finally meet you.
我靠
Fuck me!
对不起 我只是…
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's just, um...
我是麦克狄安杰洛 -我知道你是谁
I'm Mike DiAngelo. -I know who you are.
这个州一半的人都他妈的知道你是谁
Half the fucking state knows who you are.
那就是问题
That's the problem.
现在不能再玩了 我需要你们签这些文件
Now that playtime's over, I'm gonna need you to sign these
如果你们同意雇用我担任你们的律师
if you agree to retain me as your attorney.
你们的律师费会由全国警♥察♥协会支付
Fees will be paid by the National Association of Police.
有任何问题吗
Any questions?
他们最多只能指控我们阻碍调查 也许还有…
Only thing they got us on is hindering an investigation, maybe...
逃离案发现场的阴谋
conspiracy to leave the scene.
你好像已经想好辩词了 那我现在就可以走了吗
I see you've got it all figured out. Shall I go ahead and leave now?
从现在开始 把法律论据交给我
From now on, leave the legal arguments to me.
他说的任何话都跟我无关好吗 我只是坐在后座
None of what he says applies to me. Okay? I was just riding in the back seat.
对我也是 我要分别接受审判
Yeah, me, too. I want my case tried separate.
你想要一个人受审 找你自己的律师
You want to go it alone? Find your own attorney?
他在那里
There he is.
要不然你们就得了解这一点 事情很简单
Otherwise, you need to understand this. It's simple.
你们单独受审 就是被逮个正着的傻瓜
Alone, you're just an idiot who got his hand caught down his pants.
但是一起受审你们就是警♥察♥
Together, you're cops.
你们只要一起受审 他们就得把整个警局告上法庭
Together, they have to put the entire police force on trial.
没有一个陪审团 会判定整个警局有罪
And no jury ever convicts the entire police force.
所以你们都同意吗
So, you all on board?
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
我们要一起面对这件事好吗
We do this together, right?
好好吧
Yeah, okay.
好啊没问题
Yeah, sure.
正确的选择
Good choice.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表