剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
庭上
Your Honor.
我知道那个男朋友是谁
I know who the boyfriend is.
我想要将他列为证人
I'd like to add him as a witness,
我也要求他以录像方式作证
and I request that he be allowed to testify in camera
保护他的身分
to protect his identity.
谢谢你们警官
Thank you, Officers.
年轻人请在这里坐下来
Young man, please have a seat over here.
我要一个律师我知道我的权利
I want a lawyer. I know my rights.
你不需要律师你以证人身分被传唤
You don't need a lawyer. You're being called as a witness.
关于什么
About what?
本庭可以逼你出庭作证
And this court can compel you to testify.
今天有一名证人提到 你和布兰顿巴特勒的关系
Testimony was given today about your relationship with Brenton Butler.
听好布兰顿不是五王帮的人
Look, Brenton wasn't no King.
所以我能走了吗 -不能
So can I go now? - No.
那不是我们要问的问题
That's not what we're asking.
检察官他是你的证人
Counselor, your witness.
呃
Uh...
凯度斯我知道你很为难 -你知道
Kadeuce, I know this is hard. -You do?
你知道警♥察♥开车到街角
You know how it look, cops pulling up on the corner,
把我带来这里有多难看
bringing me in here?
你的证词不会外泄
Your testimony will be sealed.
我们只需要知道 你和布兰顿是什么样的关系
What we need to know is the nature of your relationship with Brenton.
我们的关系
My relationship?
你和布兰顿巴特勒 到底是什么样的关系
What was the exact nature of your relationship with Brenton Butler?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you talking about.
我知道这很难启齿 但是拜托你请你告诉我们…
I know this is difficult, but please, if you can tell us
抗♥议♥他已经回答了 -她他妈的是谁
Objection. He's already given his answer. -Who the fuck is she?
你在我面前讲话要小心点年轻人
You will watch your language in my presence, young man.
庭上这是很敏感的话题
Your Honor, this is a delicate matter.
请你给我一点转圜空间
Some leeway, please.
抗♥议♥无效
Overruled.
就目前来说
For the moment.
巴特勒先生声称
Mr. Butler claims...
你告诉他发生车祸的前一晚
you told him that you know where Brenton was
你知道布兰顿在哪里
the night before the accident.
你能告诉我们吗
Can you tell us?
还有他跟什么人在一起
And also, who he was with, if anyone?
布兰顿
Brenton...
他和我
he and me...
那天晚上在一起
were together that night.
我从来没有一个让我有归属感的家
I ain't never had no home where I felt like I belonged.
让我觉得我不是任何人的负担
Like I wasn't a burden on folks.
我对大家来说都是个负担
I was a burden on everybody.
但是对布兰顿来说不是
But not to Brenton.
对他来说不是
Not to him.
巴特勒先生的证词将保留在记录中
Mr. Butler's testimony will remain in the record
本庭也将为陪审团提供
and the court will provide the jury
证人在摄影机前面 做出支持证词的供述书
with transcripts of supporting testimony given in camera,
内容将不会外泄
which will otherwise remain sealed.
今天的审判告一段落
We've accomplished enough for one day.
本庭将休庭明天早上十点开庭
Court is adjourned until 10:00 a.m.
这里请
This way.
你今天表现得很好恭喜了
You had a good day today. Congratulations.
你应该庆祝一下喝一杯酒
You should celebrate, have a drink.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我那么做是为了布兰顿 -我知道
I did it for Brenton. -I know.
不过如果你需要地方避风头 尽管来找我明白吗
But if you ever need a place to lie low, come see me, you understand?
我这阵子有很多空房♥间
I got a lot more room these days.
我这辈子都靠自己在这地方求生
I been surviving this place my whole life.
我以前不需要你的帮忙
I ain't need nothing from you then,
现在也不需要
and I don't need it now.
你们在看什么看
What you looking at?
回去干活
Go back to work.
我郑重宣誓我将支持与捍卫…
I do so solemnly swear that I will support and defend...
我郑重宣誓我将支持与捍卫…
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend...
美国宪法… 美国宪法…
The Constitution of the United States...
对抗来自国内和国外所有的敌人
Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
对抗来自国内和国外所有的敌人
Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
恭喜了你们做出很棒的决定
Congratulations. You made a great decision.
美国空军
玛西告诉我你不让她来
Marcelle told me that you wouldn't even let her come,
我说我绝对不会不跟你道别 就让你离开
and I said there's no way I was gonna let you ship off without saying bye.
我已经让你们操过一次心所以…
No, I already put y'all through it once, so...
我想你们不会想再经历一次
Figured you didn't need a repeat of that.
你确定要去吗
Are you sure about this?
我没有别的地方可去了
I ain't got nowhere else to go.
回家吧
Come home.
至少在海外我知道我的敌人是谁
Least over there, I know who the enemy's supposed to be.
我从冯崔尔那里弄来 用杀死贾布朗斯基的枪
That gun that I got from Vontrell to kill Jablonski?
那是受到另一个警♥察♥的允许
It was greenlit by another cop.
他是他的上司
His higher-up.
狄…
Di...
狄安杰洛
DiAngelo.
那些狗♥娘♥养♥的靠着别人流的鲜血赚钱
These motherfuckers are making bank off our people's blood.
我不应该要求你做那种事
I should have never put that on you.
我得走了 -拜托塞斯 -我得… -留下来
I gotta go. -Please, Seth. -I... -Stay.
翠丝 -为了我留下来
Tricey. -Stay for me.
为了你哥哥留下来拜托
Stay for your brother. Please.
我得走了
I gotta go.
拜翠丝
Bye, Trice.
再见翠丝
Bye, Tricey.
彼提
Petey.
彼提 - 嗯
Petey. - Mmm.
有人在后院
There's someone out back.
靠
Fuck.
我睡不着
Can't sleep.
你也一样对吧
You too, huh?
才没有你跑来干嘛
No, what are you doing here?
这整件事最糟的地方是 你不能和任何人说
Worst part about this shit is you can't talk to nobody.
谁会懂呢
Who'd understand?
拜托彼提告诉我 你得告诉我真♥相♥
Please, Petey, tell me. You gotta tell me the truth.
你在撞死那小子之前有没有看到他
Did you see that kid before you killed him? Hmm?
你有没有在脑海里
You ever hear him...
听到他的声音
in your head?
那是场意外
It was an accident.
不管你做了什么
And whatever you did...
都跟我做的不一样
was not the same.
不差远了
No, not even close.
你怎么睡得着
How do you sleep?
我睡不着
I can't.
我完全睡不着
I can't sleep.
你跑来我家干嘛
What are you doing in my house?
出去
Get out.
我不会伤害你
I ain't gonna hurt you.
这件事会过去泰莉莎 到时候你会在哪里
This shit's gonna end, T. Where you gonna be at? Hmm?
你要想想看
Think about it.
你表妹我全都会不在
Your cousin, me, all gone.
如果你上了证人席指控你的家人…
If you get on that stand and testify against family
他不是我的家人
He's not my family.
好吧
Okay.
那么你的孩子呢
What about your kid?
这个宝宝是我的吗
Is the baby mine?
你们这些天主教♥徒♥ 和你们的安全期避孕法
You Catholics and your rhythm method, huh?
离我远一点
Stay away from me.
来嘛我不会伤害我孩子的妈
Come on, T, I ain't gonna hurt the mother of my child.
来嘛
Come on.
他怎么能把他丢在那里等死
How could he leave him out there to die?
他没有
He didn't.
他以为那小子死了
He thought the kid was dead.
彼提是个好人好吗
Petey's a good guy, okay?
你和我我们跟他意见不合 但是他是家人
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表