剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
也许是那些警♥察♥的其中一个
Maybe it was one of the cops.
也许其中一个良心发现 -跑来干嘛
Maybe one of them grew a conscience. -Why are you here?
他妈的想要什么
What the fuck do you want?
康纳利说我得继续办这件案子
Connelly said I had to keep working this case.
我们需要分局缉毒组 可能用过任何车辆的记录
We need to get logs for any autos the narc unit might've used.
那是不可能的事
That's not gonna happen.
太迟了我们错过机会了 现在他们一定早就湮灭所有的证据
It's too late. We had our chance, but now they scrubbed all that.
车辆记录警局用车签名簿 我保证一切都不见了
Auto logs, motor pool sign-ins, all fucking gone, guaranteed.
想找到那辆蓝色车子吗
Want to find that blue car?
它跟我他妈的办公桌一样 沉到哈德逊河河底了
It's in the bottom of the Hudson, next to my fucking desk.
不过至少唱了几首 安妮塔贝克的歌♥
But hey, you got to belt out some Anita Baker, right?
那是第一优先
Priorities.
我们有一名目击证人
We have a witness.
康纳利认为我已经有了 她指认狄安杰洛和其他警♥察♥的证词
Connelly thinks I already got her ID of DiAngelo and the others on record.
我并没有更正他的话
And I didn't correct him.
让我们先把她指认 那三名警♥察♥的证词记录下来
Let's start with getting her ID of the three, okay?
我们进不了警局计算机系统 该怎么让她看他们的照片
How are we gonna get a photo to her if you can't get into the system?
对着镜头笑一笑混球
Smile for the camera, motherfuckers.
当保罗谈到职分
When Paul speaks of stewardship,
他让基♥督♥徒特别掌管…
he is giving Christians a special charge to
对不起大伙儿
Excuse me, everybody.
巴特勒弟兄
Brother Butler.
有人看到拉翠丝吗
Anybody seen Latrice?
没有没有人看到她
She ain't been seen.
她从昨天就不见人影 -不是吧
She's been missing since yesterday. - No.
你问过你的家人吗
You check with your family?
我到处都找过了我找不到她
I checked everywhere. I can't find her.
我觉得她可能遇上麻烦了
I think she might be in some trouble.
你们都开始打电♥话♥问每个人
Y'all get on your phones calling everyone
或是开车到每个地方找好吗
or out in your cars looking everywhere, all right?
好的牧师
Yes, sir.
让我们尽我们的职分吧
Let's practice stewardship right now.
让我们将信仰付诸行动
Let's put our faith in practice.
上帝保佑
God bless.
保持坚强弟兄
Be strong, brother.
有人在吗
Hello!
有人在吗
Hello!
我是昨天来过的拉翠丝巴特勒
It's Latrice Butler from yesterday.
没事的宝贝
It's okay, baby.
有人在吗
Hello!
哈啰这位太太…
Hello! Mrs...
嗯
Um...
泽西市少年被肇事逃逸驾驶撞死 警♥察♥涉嫌犯案
快点…
Hurry, hurry, hurry. Go, go, go.
帅喔
Nice!
哇哦
Whoo!
来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
加油
Go, go!
爸爸你看到吗
Dad, you see that?
帅喔赞喔我看到了
Nice. Yeah, I saw that, man.
再来一次我在看
Go again, I'm watching.
我这礼拜见到你的次数 比这十年来还多
See you more in the last week than the last ten years.
我并不是在抱怨
Not complaining though.
听说是警♥察♥撞死那个小子
Heard it was cops that took down little man.
这真是糟糕
Shit's fucked up, man.
我们以前也跟他们一样天真
Back in the day, we was wide-eyed like that.
跑来这里往那儿看 相信我们能够得到一切
Coming up here, looking out, believing it's all out there for us,
等着得到机会
just waiting to be snatched.
年纪还小还没见识到现实世界
That young, ain't been hit with the real yet.
不过现实世界就等着 把你整个人吞进去
But the real is just waiting to swallow you whole.
不兄弟事情没那么深奥
Nah, bro, it ain't that deep.
当整个世界都歧视你 你就得靠自己
World looks at you sideways, you get on your hustle.
我在这个城市挨过打 我也挨过子弹
I boxed this city and I boxed a bullet.
现在我登上他妈的世界颠峰
Now, I'm on top of the motherfucking world, man.
我是黑帮之王
King of the game.
我要再加入帮派
I want back in, blood.
你需要什么钱住的地方
What you need, bank? A place to stay?
尽管开口我会罩你 -不
Whatever, I got you. -No, no.
我不想向你乞讨
This ain't that, all right?
我已经欠你那笔医院账单的钱
I'm already owing you for the hospital bills.
我要加入行动
I want back in.
什么你已经不想 加入军队成就自己
What? You done being "all that you can be"?
是这样吗
That it?
你当时一走了之
Left you did.
你想要走你自己的路 你找到自己的人生
You got your own way. You found your own life.
唷什么人生兄弟
Yo, what life, man?
哪来的人生
What life?
我睡在我侄子的双层床 -那就再穿上制♥服♥呀
I'm staying up in my nephew's bunk bed. -Well, go put on a uniform again.
战场就跟这里一样
Over there is the same as here.
至少你们不必假装自己是什么好人
At least y'all ain't fronting like you something you ain't.
替你干活是我做过最踏实的工作
Soldiering with you was the last time shit was solid.
很有道理
Made sense.
你说不管怎样你都会罩我
You said you got me, whatever.
你是这么说的对吧
It's what you said, right?
我什么都肯做
Whatever, 'Siah.
好吧开始干活吧
All right, let's do this.
我会派我的手下替你安排 让你在林地街和欧山街角贩毒
I'll have one of the boys put you up. Set you up on Woodlawn and Ocean.
不我从14岁开始 就没有在街角卖♥♥过毒品拜托
Nah, I ain't worked a corner since I was 14 years old, man. Come on.
你以为这是什么地方 就业辅♥导♥中心
The fuck you think this is? A temp agency?
你乖乖听我的安排就是了
You work what I say.
也许我们可以闪人麦克 趁还来得及一走了之
Maybe we cut out, Mike. Get the fuck out while we still can.
也许我们可以在头上放个大箭头
Maybe we hang a giant pointer over us
上面写着大家看是我们干的
that says, "Lookee here. We did this shit."
我们你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 我又没有撞死那个小子
"We"? What the fuck you talking "we"? Wasn't me who killed that fucking kid.
好吧爱因斯坦 让我们听听你的点子
All right, Einstein, let's hear what you got.
我不想因为这件事 被关进翠登监狱十年
I ain't doing ten years at Trenton over this.
谁都不准轻举妄动好吗
Nobody's doing nothing, all right?
犯罪现场很干净我确定过了
The scene was clean, I made sure of that.
那辆休旅车现在已经变成汽水罐了 他们有什么证据
That SUV's a fucking soda bottle by now, so what do they got?
负责办案的检察官是酒鬼 协助办案的警探被纽约警局踢出来
They got a fucking drunk running point, a reject from the city riding shotgun.
我们不会有事 大家给我他妈的冷静一点
We're good. Everyone level the fuck out.
他们有一个目击证人 你说我们不必担心的一个少女
They got a witness. A kid you said we didn't have to worry about.
等等他他妈的在说什么 -她是个毒虫
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What the fuck is he talking about? -She's a fucking junkie.
她是个毒虫谁在乎呀
She's a junkie. Who cares?
你早就知道有一个目击证人
You knew there was a witness?
她什么都没看见 我也确定这一点好吗
She didn't see nothing. I made sure of it, all right?
我们不会有事 -张大眼睛吧老兄
We're in the clear. -Open your eyes, man!
如果她没看到我们 他们怎么知道是警♥察♥干的
If she didn't see us, how come they know it was cops that did it?
我也一直在想这件事
I've been wondering the same thing myself.
你看到那女孩就想要上她
How you wet your fucking panties over that girl.
你从一开始就一直碎碎念 一直跟我抱怨多西的事
How you been moaning since jump, on me about Dorsey,
还嫌我把太多工作交给菜鸟
about shoveling too much shit for the new guy.
我一直在努力保护我们大家
Here I am, trying to cover all our asses.
从来没有想过 可能有人把消息泄漏出去
I never stopped once to think who might've put them out there.
你是说这件事是我泄漏的 我他妈的干嘛那么做
You saying I leaked this shit? Why the fuck would I do that?
老大说的有道理 那个记者跑去找你的时候
You know, not for nothing, you did come at me
你突然就开始对我发飙
when that reporter came talking to you.
我和卡瑞罗只是在开玩笑 没有别的意思
Me and Carillo were bullshitting. Didn't mean noth
你只是在跟那个记者胡扯瞎扯
You're fucking bullshitting with the guy from the paper
然后他就爆出新闻
who broke the story?
不奥斯瑞欧不是那种人
No, man, Osorio ain't like that.
我跟你们一样有罪
I got the same rope around my neck as you.
我怎么可能会把我们都招出来
What sense would that make, giving us all up?
嘿
Hey, hey!
靠 -是啊
Fuck. -Yeah.
也许你有别的打算
Maybe you got a little something on the side.
你是不是背着我们谈了条件
You making a deal behind our backs, huh?
或是不小心在你马子面前说溜了嘴
Let a little something slip to your gata, huh?
你别想一走了之
Don't you walk away from me.
我没有跟那个记者说什么 我也没跟任何人说什么
I never said nothing to that reporter. I never said nothing to nobody.
你不信的话就去死吧
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表